Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance Add on Covers
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Bharti AXA General Insurance is now part of ICICI Lombard General Insurance. Add-on covers are a great way to ensure increased protection for your bike or two-wheeler against accidental damages. A third-party insurance policy, which is made compulsory by the government, does not cover expenses apart from third-party damages. Therefore, to protect the other aspects in an accident, it is recommended to buy add-on covers.
The add-on covers of Bharti AXA bike insurance are available in several types. This page has consolidated a list of add-on covers that can be bought on top of your comprehensive and standalone bike insurance policy.
Bharti AXA- Important Add-on Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
- Zero Depreciation Cover: A zero depreciation cover takes care of the depreciated value of the bike at the time of claim settlement. This cover ensures that the policyholder receives complete compensation for the damages incurred by their vehicle. Without a zero dep cover, the insurer is not liable to pay for the depreciation suffered by the bike during the natural course of time. In normal circumstances, the policyholder has to pay for the depreciation out of their pocket. With a Bharti AXA zero dep bike cover, your finances would remain in control, and your insurance protection would also be increased.
- Roadside Assistance Cover: Roadside assistance cover is an add-on that benefits the bike insurance policyholder when the insured vehicle has met with an accident or collision, and the policyholder is facing problems managing things on their own. Under the roadside assistance add-on, the insurance provider will provide compensation for the expenses incurred by the policyholder while waiting for authorities at the sight of the accident. With the help of this cover, the policyholder would not have to worry about bearing expenses while stuck on the road at the accident site, as the insurer would pay for everything.
- Engine Protection Cover: During an accident, the vehicle's engine gets damaged, and the policyholder has to pay for the repairs out of their pocket. Regular bike insurance policies do not cover engine damage due to an accident. Therefore, this add-on is a must-buy for extra protection. It reduces your own-pocket expenses and provides you with peace of mind if and when you meet with an accident.
- Return-to Invoice Cover: In the event of an accident, if your vehicle might get destroyed and face total loss, the insurance company is liable to pay the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of the two-wheeler in damage compensation. With the return to invoice cover in place, you will be able to claim the vehicle's original price as per the purchase invoice. With this cover, the bike's market value would be provided. On the other hand, with the RTI add-on, you will receive the original value of the bike and not the reduced present value.
- No-claim Bonus Cover: In the event of an accident, the policyholder will claim damages incurred by the bike, whether big or small. Doing so, will make the accumulated NCB zero. In order to keep your NCB intact, no-claim bonus protection cover comes into play. With this add-on cover, even if a policyholder raises a claim his NCB will remain safe. Thus, he can get a discount on the premium on his next policy renewal.
- Key Replacement Cover: As the name suggests, the key replacement cover is a cover that compensates the policyholder if they lose their bike keys in an accident. The insurance provider will provide reimbursement for the expenses incurred by the policyholder for replacing lost or stolen bike keys.
- Hospital Cash Cover: The hospital cash cover is one such add-on that enables the policyholder to receive reimbursement for the hospital expenses arising from the injuries suffered in the accident. You have to submit all the hospital bills and receipts to get total compensation from the insurance provider.
- Consumables Cover: The consumables cover provides reimbursement for the damages incurred by the consumables of the bike in the event of an accident. Consumables include the lubricant clip, ball bearings, brake oil, bolts, screws, nuts, etc. In addition, the insurer provides compensation for the replacement of damaged consumables.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Bharti AXA Bike/Two Wheeler Insurance Add on Cover FAQs
1. Does Bharti AXA zero dep cover protect more than 5 years old vehicles?
No, more than 5 years old vehicles are not covered under the zero depreciation add-on cover.
2. Can I buy Bharti AXA engine protection cover on top of my third-party insurance policy?
Third-party insurance policy does not allow policyholders to buy add-on covers.
3. Can I claim Bharti AXA return-to invoice cover in the event of a constructive total loss of the vehicle?
Yes, the return-to invoice cover compensates the policyholder in the event of a constructive total loss of the bike.
4. In what scenario is the Bharti AXA engine protection cover recommended to buy?
The engine protection cover is recommended for people who live in flood-prone areas or in case you have an expensive bike.
Recent ArticlesView All
Renewing an HDFC ERGO two-wheeler insurance policy is simple. To make a note of the considerations, you should...Read More
Insurance companies offer several add-ons to a two-wheeler insurance policy. Learn about their terms and condi...Read More
Bike insurance immunes you financially against third-party claims, loss and damage to the two-wheeler, etc. Bu...Read More
Riding a bike with a lapsed Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy can result in fines up to INR 2000 or impriso...Read More
Transferring the ownership of a two-wheeler and its registration certificate can be a tiresome process. The pr...Read More
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to get the PUC certificate. Now, we can apply, view, and ...Read More
Not every bike insurance covers damage to bike fibre parts. A two-wheeler insurance policy with add-on zero-de...Read More
The Honda Activa series of scooters are among the most popular ones in India. Here are the 3 best Honda Activa...Read More