Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Zuno Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
1. How long does it take for Zuno General Insurance Company to settle a claim?
Zuno settles a claim within 7 working days after receiving the claim form and all the other relevant documents.
2. Can I transfer the No- claim bonus from the previous insurance company of my two-wheeler?
Zuno allows the facility to transfer your no claim bonus from your previous insurance provider when you port your policy to Zuno.
3. How can I check if my preferred garage is a cashless one?
Zuno General Insurance Company has tie-up with a wide network of garages across the country. You can visit the website of Zuno General Insurance Company to check if your preferred garage is in the cashless list or not.
4. What are the add-ons available with a two-wheeler insurance plan?
Zuno comprehensive two-wheeler policy offers all the standard insurance add-ons which include depreciation protect, pillion protect, invoice value protect, consumable expenses protect, medical emergency expenses protect and additional third party property damage protect. You can buy one or more of these add-ons when buying or renewing your coverage.
5. How long is my insurance cover valid for and can I renew it online?
Generally, your insurance cover will be valid for one year. However, for new bikes, you can purchase a third party insurance policy for up to five years at a time. You can renew your insurance online by visiting the official website of the company.
1. When will my Zuno bike insurance policy need to be renewed?
When you purchase a bike insurance policy to protect your two-wheeler, the insurance provider gives you paperwork that includes the policy's expiration date. You must get your Zuno two-wheeler insurance renewal done before its expiration date. If you forget to renew your policy before it expires, you can do it within the grace period of 90 days following the expiration date.
2. What happens if my Zuno bike insurance is not renewed 90 days after it expires?
Suppose your bike insurance policy is not renewed within 90 days of its expiration date. In that case, your policy will be lapsed, you will lose your no claim bonus, be penalized for riding a bike without valid insurance coverage, and be forced to purchase a new policy.
3. Is it possible to renew my Zuno bike insurance policy without the policy number?
Yes, you can renew your policy without the policy number by entering the registered mobile number or e-mail address in the renewal part of the Zuno General Insurance website. The policy information will appear when you provide your phone number, which you can confirm and continue to get your Zuno bike insurance renewal done.
4. Is it possible to transfer a no-claim bonus from another insurer to Zuno General Insurance?
When you choose another bike insurance coverage from another insurance company, you can transfer your No Claim Bonus (NCB) bonus to Zuno General Insurance. Zuno General Insurance permits policyholders from other insurers to give them the advantages they have earned if a timely and proper transfer is done.
5. What is the duration of my Zuno insurance coverage, and can I renew it online?
In most cases, your insurance will be valid for one year. You can, however, obtain a third-party insurance policy for up to five years on new bikes. You can get your Zuno two-wheeler insurance renewal done online by going to the company's official website.
1. When Zuno General Insurance Company settles a claim, how long does it take?
After obtaining the claim form and all other applicable papers, the Zuno bike insurance claim is settled within seven business days.
2. How can I find out if my preferred garage accepts cash?
Zuno has united with a nationwide network of garages. To see if your desired garage is on the cashless list, go to the website of the Zuno General Insurance Company.
3. How can I use the Zuno bike insurance policy's cashless claim service?
By transporting your bike to one of Zuno General Insurance's more than 1500 network garages across India, you can obtain cashless repair and replacement services.
4. What is the procedure for filing a claim with Zuno General Insurance?
You can reach out to Zuno customer service by calling their toll-free number or visiting their website for online claim support. You can also go to a nearby branch during business hours if you have one.
5. If I have bike insurance coverage, what should I do in case of an accident?
If you are engaged in an accident, seek immediate medical attention and register the incident at the nearest police station thereafter. After that, you must notify your insurance carrier of the incident to file a claim.
1. What are the available options for making modifications to my Zuno bike insurance policy?
You can modify your insurance policy any time after purchase with the help of an insurance agent or through the company's customer service department. They are happy to assist their consumers whenever possible. If any of the current details, such as an address or name change, the policy details can be changed and updated. If there are any printing flaws or mistakes, they should be reported to the appropriate authority, such as the insurance agent or customer service.
2. Will it affect my coverage if I misplace my policy documents?
This is something you have to be concerned about. If you lose your Zuno bike insurance documents, please contact the Zuno General Insurance, and they will send you a duplicate copy of your policy. You should also have a soft copy in your e-mail for better assistance.
3. Which Zuno bike insurance download documents do I need to keep in my bike while driving?
You must have the below-mentioned Zuno bike insurance download documents at all times when driving your bike:
- Your driving licence
- Your vehicle's registration certificate
- Your two-wheeler insurance policy
- Certificate of Pollution under Control (PUC)
4. Will a hard copy of my Zuno bike insurance download policy be sent to me?
A hard copy of the Zuno bike insurance policy download document is sent to the policyholder's address after completing the Zuno bike insurance buying process. If the policyholder has already purchased bike insurance online, the policy document can be downloaded immediately from the insurer's website.
Add On Covers
1. How many add-on covers are available on the website of the Zuno General Insurance?
Zuno General Insurance offers many add-on covers. Depreciation protect, pillion protect, invoice value protect, emergency medical expenses protect, consumable expenses protect, and additional third-party property damage protect are some of the Zuno bike insurance add-on covers offered by the company.
2. Why should I purchase additional Zuno bike insurance coverage?
The Zuno bike insurance add-on covers are designed to provide you with additional insurance coverage at a low cost. That’s why they are worth buying.
3. When will I be able to buy Zuno bike insurance add-on covers?
You can acquire an Zuno bike insurance add-on cover to increase the insurance coverage of your bike insurance policy either when purchasing the policy or when renewing the policy.
4. What is the additional cost of adding Zuno add-on covers to my order?
Each Zuno bike insurance add-on has a different cost; you have to check your desired add-on cover with Zuno for more information. A zero-depreciation policy, for example, would raise the premium by 15% to 20%.
5. Can I purchase Zuno add-on covers with mandatory third-party bike insurance?
No, your third-party bike insurance doesn’t allow you to buy add-on covers.
1. What is Zuno long-term comprehensive two-wheeler insurance?
Usually, comprehensive insurance for two-wheelers has to be renewed every year. However, if a policyholder wants to have some extra benefits by avoiding the hassle of a repeated renewal process, long-term two-wheeler insurance has a renewal frequency of once in two or three years.
2. What are the add on features in the Zuno comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy?
One may opt for purchasing beneficial add-on covers such as depreciation protection, emergency medical expenses protection, pillion protection, consumable expenses protection, invoice value protection, additional third party property damage protection, etc., with this policy.
3. Is there any compulsory deductible under the Zuno comprehensive two-wheeler policy?
No liability shall arise for each and every claim under loss of or damage to the vehicle insured in respect of the deductible stated in the schedule to the policy. For 2 years or 1-year policies, the additional deductible amount applicable is as follows:
- For the third admissible claim during the policy tenure, an additional deductible of INR 500/- or 5% of the claim value, whichever is less.
- For the fourth or subsequent admissible claim during the policy tenure, an additional deductible of INR 1,000/- or ten percent of the claim value, whichever is less.
4. How do I resolve any grievance with respect to the Zuno comprehensive two-wheeler policy?
Any grievance of a complainant sent in a written communication to Zuno Insurance at any of the contact points mentioned in the policy will be addressed within fourteen days of the receipt of the complaint.
1. Is there coverage for natural or man-made disasters under Zuno third-party policy?
The Zuno third-party bike insurance policy does not include damages resulting from natural or man-made disasters under the policy.
2. In a lockdown, how can one renew his Zuno two-wheeler insurance policy?
All of your renewal concerns can be addressed with a simple online renewal that does not require any examination. The policy document will be emailed to your registered email address once you choose a plan online and pay for it.
3. What are the Zuno third-party bike insurance limitations?
Zuno third-party bike insurance policy coverage is limited. Therefore the policyholder is not covered for any damages or losses. The policy only covers third parties and excludes self-inflicted injury.
4. What happens if the third party dies as a result of the accident?
If the third-party dies or suffers permanent harm, Zuno will compensate his nominee.
5. What happens if one rides his bike without Zuno third-party bike insurance policy?
If one gets caught riding one's bike without Zuno third-party bike insurance, you will be fined INR 2,000 and/or sentenced to 3 months in jail. If you are caught a second time, you will be fined INR 4,000!
1. What difference does zero dep make to my basic insurance policy from Zuno?
In a typical vehicle insurance policy, the claim amount is based on the bike's depreciated value. There is a full claim settlement with 0% depreciation. This means you'll have full coverage for your bike parts, regardless of their depreciation value.
2. Should I purchase Zuno zero depreciation insurance?
If you have a new automobile or are going to buy one, this coverage is recommended because it will help you keep your bike's original worth for a long period. In addition, in the event of an accident, the insurance company will cover the costs of the vehicle.
3. What factors influence the cost of Zuno zero depreciation insurance?
Age, bike type and model, and registration location are all factors that influence the premium.
4. Is it possible to get a third-party insurance policy with Zuno no depreciation?
You can only get a zero depreciation policy if you have comprehensive or standalone own-damage coverage.
5. What are the advantages of obtaining Zuno zero-depreciation add-on coverage?
The zero depreciation add-on cover permits the policyholder to collect the bike's original value without depreciation deductions. The amount is determined by the Insured Declared Value (IDV), which is determined when the policy is purchased or renewed.
1. Why should I choose Zuno General Insurance for my two-wheeler insurance?
Customers can benefit from a variety of features when they purchase an Zuno standalone two-wheeler insurance policy:
- An efficient customer service crew
- Simple claim procedure
- A nationwide network of cashless garages
- Several Add-ons to opt from
2. What are the various sorts of two-wheeler insurance coverage that Zuno General Insurance offers?
Customers can choose from three types of two-wheeler insurance policies provided by Zuno General Insurance- standalone own damage insurance, third-party insurance, and comprehensive insurance. Zuno standalone bike insurance covers all damage to the insured's bike, while a third-party liability policy covers all third-party legal responsibilities. A comprehensive insurance coverage, on the other hand, combines the two.
3. How is the Zuno two-wheeler insurance premium calculated?
Zuno standalone two-wheeler insurance premiums are decided by several factors, including Insured Declared Value (IDV), cubic capacity of the bike, brand, engine capacity, and no claim bonus.
4. What is the best way to learn more about Zuno two-wheeler insurance?
Contact customer service at 1800-12000 or email@example.com for more details on your Zuno standalone two-wheeler insurance policy.
5. How can I find out if my desired garage is a cashless one?
Zuno General Insurance Company has collaborated with a nationwide network of garages. To see if your preferred garage is on the cashless list, go to the website of the Zuno General Insurance Company.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More