Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
DHFL Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
DHFL General Insurance has efficiently financially covered its policyholders and their two-wheelers from the consequences of life's bad events. They won the trust of policyholders by protecting them from financial losses arising from damages caused by any vehicle accident. This policy, however, has an expiration date. To keep receiving the perks, you should renew them.
DHFL General Insurance has attempted to improve customer experience by digitizing the bike insurance renewal procedure. They deliver the best possible service through their customer service department. It is highly recommended to have an active insurance policy because the Indian Government demands it. Failure to do so might result in financial loss and traffic penalties.
DHFL Company has given us a well-organized website to make online bike insurance renewing procedures as simple as possible. They even have a special support crew to assist customers. Policyholders can still choose from the more conventional offline approach, which requires them to visit their local branches.
DHFL Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
By digitizing the renewal procedure, DHFL General Insurance has made tasks easier. Please follow these steps to renew your DHFL bike insurance coverage.
Step 1: Go to the official website's insurance renewal page.
- Visit the DHFL Insurance online website.
- Then choose the "Renew Now" option from there.
- Click on "send me OTP" after entering your phone number in the specified section.
- Enter the OTP in the "ENTER" box.
Step 2: Fill up the details.
The "Details" tab will appear when you log in. Fill in the needed information and double-check it. Then you shall be redirected to the payment portal.
Step 3: Make payment for the renewal
You can pay with a debit or credit card for your payment. Even net banking may be used to pay for the DHFL two-wheeler insurance renewal on their payment portal.
DHFL Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
The policyholders who wish to go for traditional insurance renewal can renew their DHFL bike insurance coverage in the following ways using the offline approach.
By visiting the local branch: You may renew your DHFL bike insurance coverage by visiting the nearest branch. In this scenario, physical copies of the papers are needed. Cash, check, or draft are all acceptable forms of payment. By calling the given phone number: You may also renew your policy offline by calling the DHFL General Insurance assistance desk at 1800 123 0004 (toll-free number)
DHFL Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
DHFL Insurance's two-wheeler insurance renewal provides several advantages for you:
• There is no need for the insurer to carry extensive documentation during claims;
• The coverage protects the insured vehicle from the risks of an unfortunate accident or damage.
• An expired policy cannot resolve any liabilities in the event of an accident. Thus, it is always best to have an active insurance policy.
• Policyholders can receive free repair and replacement services from numerous cashless garages if you have active policy coverage.
• DHFL Insurance bike insurance will provide you a claim bonus if you drive safely and without accidents. These no-claim bonuses aggregate and can result in returns ranging up to 50%. But, if your insurance policy lapses and you do not renew it on a timely basis, you will lose all of your earned no-claim bonus and will have to start again.
• A renewed insurance coverage also protects you from legal liabilities resulting from accidents.
• The Indian Government has made having at least active third-party bike insurance mandatory. You will encounter both traffic and legal consequences if you do not have it.
• Active customer care help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with active two-wheeler insurance. So you should have your active DHFL bike insurance.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
DHFL Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. What is DHFL's claim agreement feedback?
The vehicle insurances provided by DHFL company are dependable, with a high claim acceptance rate. With their value for money insurance policies it has gained quite a popularity among the buyers.
2. How to get DHFL motorcycle insurance online?
Simply go to the official site of DHFL, i.e. Navi Insurance website, Look for your preferable bike insurance policy according to your choice and budget and click on "buy online" and fill up the necessary details
3. Who is eligible to purchase DHFL motorcycle insurance?
Purchasing DHFL bike insurance is available to anybody who owns a new or used legally registered vehicle or two-wheeler.
4. What is DHFL's customer service like?
DHFL offers a specialized staff of additional customer service representatives that are dedicated to handling customer queries and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Electric bikes are gradually becoming safer and environmentally friendlier substitutes for fuel-based bikes. A...Read More
Whether you are a buyer or seller of a bike in India, you must know how to transfer the bike insurance policy ...Read More
Are you wondering whether a 3rd party bike insurance is enough for your two-wheeler? We answer this in this gu...Read More
Insurance is mandatory for vehicles in India, but bike insurance is substantially less expensive than car insu...Read More
Before buying insurance from Oriental Insurance Company, check out these things and take a wise decision.Read More
To phase out old and unfit vehicles, the Vehicle Scrappage Policy 2021 was developed. In particular, it aims t...Read More