Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Zuno Standalone Own Damage Bike Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Insurance provides a layer of security for the rider and their two-wheeler from the hazards of the road. Furthermore, it will provide you and your loved ones with a sense of security. In the event of a mishap, the insurance coverage would compensate for damages, ensuring financial security during difficult times. Furthermore, if you buy a separate Zuno standalone two-wheeler insurance policy, it will cover your own-damage costs in multiple situations involving automobile accidents, fires, explosions, theft, vandalism, and natural or man-made disasters. It can give all-around fortification for you and your two-wheeler when combined with third-party insurance (which is required).
How does Zuno Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance Work?
Aside from the basic protection, coverage is offered if the rider is injured in an accident or if his or her vehicle is destroyed. You can also choose add-ons such as providing personal accident coverage for the pillion rider and expanding the coverage region (geographical).
Zuno Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance vs. Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Vs. Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance
|Parameters||Zuno Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Zuno Third Party Bike Insurance||Zuno Standalone Bike Insurance|
|Coverage||In the event of an accident, a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy from Zuno would cover both own damage and third-party liabilities for a single payment.||Zuno' third-party two-wheeler insurance only involves third-party liabilities in case of an accident. It includes bodily harm, death, and property damage.||In the event of a disaster, Zuno standalone two-wheeler insurance policy would only cover own damages. It gives compensation in a variety of circumstances.|
|Add-ons||Zuno provides a number of add-ons with its comprehensive two-wheeler insurance package.||Zuno third-party insurance for two-wheelers does not include add-on coverage.||Zuno standalone two-wheeler insurance provides a variety of add-on covers to pick from.|
|Cost||This comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy is costlier amongst all.||This policy is cheapest.||Zuno standalone two-wheeler insurance is costlier than third-party but cheaper than comprehensive policy.|
|Necessity||Optional to buy||Mandatory to buy||Optional to buy|
What All is Covered Under Zuno Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
The factors covered by standalone policy of Zuno two-wheeler insurance policy are as follows:
- If the two-wheeler is damaged as an outcome of a traffic collision/accident.
- If the two-wheeler is damaged as an outcome of a fire or any sort of explosion.
- When a two-wheeler is stolen and cannot be found, or when it is beyond repair.
- When a natural or man-made disaster causes any sort of harm to the two-wheeler.
What All is not Covered Under Zuno Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
The following are components of a Zuno standalone two-wheeler insurance policy that are not covered:
- Third-party liabilities such as bodily injuries, vehicle/property damage and/or death.
- At the time of the bike’s mechanical or electrical system failure.
- When a two-wheeler is damaged as a result of illegal driving.
- Normal wear and tear of the two-wheeler.
- Cases in which a two-wheeler is damaged outside of the country's borders.
Zuno Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance Benefits
Following are some advantages of a Zuno standalone two-wheeler insurance Policy:
- In case of a mishap, the insurance policy reimburses you for your own damages. Furthermore, compensation is available in a variety of conditions.
- As a reward for safe riding, insurance companies give a no claim bonus for each year to the policyholders who do not file a claim.
- There are numerous add-on covers available to supplement the insurance policy's coverage.
- Quick and easy cashless claim settlement process.
Zuno Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance Review
Millions of clients trust Zuno because of its insurance coverage. Customers prefer the company's two-wheeler strategy. It also includes a number of add-ons that you can utilize to tailor your two-wheeler insurance policy to your specific needs. The policies are inexpensive, and the claims process is straightforward. In a few simple steps, you may purchase and renew your coverage online. The coverage is extensive, and the price is reasonable. As a result, Zuno may become your go-to insurance provider for your coverage requirements.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Zuno Standalone Bike Insurance FAQs
1. Why should I choose Zuno General Insurance for my two-wheeler insurance?
Customers can benefit from a variety of features when they purchase an Zuno standalone two-wheeler insurance policy:
- An efficient customer service crew
- Simple claim procedure
- A nationwide network of cashless garages
- Several Add-ons to opt from
2. What are the various sorts of two-wheeler insurance coverage that Zuno General Insurance offers?
Customers can choose from three types of two-wheeler insurance policies provided by Zuno General Insurance- standalone own damage insurance, third-party insurance, and comprehensive insurance. Zuno standalone bike insurance covers all damage to the insured's bike, while a third-party liability policy covers all third-party legal responsibilities. A comprehensive insurance coverage, on the other hand, combines the two.
3. How is the Zuno two-wheeler insurance premium calculated?
Zuno standalone two-wheeler insurance premiums are decided by several factors, including Insured Declared Value (IDV), cubic capacity of the bike, brand, engine capacity, and no claim bonus.
4. What is the best way to learn more about Zuno two-wheeler insurance?
Contact customer service at 1800-12000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on your Zuno standalone two-wheeler insurance policy.
5. How can I find out if my desired garage is a cashless one?
Zuno General Insurance Company has collaborated with a nationwide network of garages. To see if your preferred garage is on the cashless list, go to the website of the Zuno General Insurance Company.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More