Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Oriental Bike Insurance Claim
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Oriental bike insurance claim earned a name for itself in the 2019-2020 financial year with a claim settlement percentage of 91.76. It has quickly and effectively handled the difficulties of its policyholders. The company has huge network of cashless garages located at various locations/cities in India.
Oriental two-wheeler insurance has attempted to reach a wider audience by digitizing the procedures for purchasing, claiming, and renewing policies. The claim settlement process can be done online or offline, depending on your preference.
List of Documents Required During Claim Settlement
When resolving an Oriental two-wheeler insurance claim, the following papers are required:
- A claim form filled and signed.
- Copy of the driver’s self-attested Registration Certificate (RC).
- Policy copy.
- Original repair estimate, repair invoice, and payment receipt are required for non-cashless claims.
- For cashless claims, the original repair invoice is required.
- Accident proofs
- Copy of FIR
How to Make Oriental Bike Insurance Claim Online?
When property or a vehicle is damaged or lost, or individuals are injured, you must make an insurance claim to reimburse the costs. The following steps are included in the process of raising online claims:
- First, visit the insurer’s website for claim settlement.
- Next, navigate to the claims section of the page.
- Fill in the details of your policy and vehicle damages.
- You will now receive a claim registration number.
- The insurer's claims department would directly send inspectors to look over the damages claimed.
- Next, your vehicle would be sent to a repair garage.
- After verification, your claim will be settled.
How to Make Oriental Cashless Bike Insurance Claim Online?
Oriental two-wheeler insurance claim settlement ratio has implemented a claim settlement process that follows the procedures below.
- Contact Oriental Insurance
- You must notify the insurer of a new claim within 24 hours after the accident, theft, or damage to the insured's bike.
- Call 1800 118485 or 011-33208485 for further information.
- You must log in with your email address or phone number.
- Select claim type and policy number on the "Initiate a new claim" page.
- Registering the Claim
- Following the notification, an insurance company representative will call you.
- You must provide them with the policy number, the date, time, place of the occurrence, and any other pertinent information.
- Your claim has been successfully registered when the representative gives you a claim registration number.
- Damages Survey
- A corporate surveyor is dispatched to inspect the bike's damage following the collision.
- The surveyor calculates the cost of repairs and gathers the properly completed claim form, policy documentation, and incident evidence.
- Settlement of Claim
- The surveyor approves after considering all factors.
- The insurer verifies its financial and legal obligations and after deducting the deductibles and depreciation directly settles the repairing/damaging cost with any network garage.
How to Make Oriental Reimbursement Bike Insurance Claim?
An Oriental two-wheeler insurance claim form is filed with the insurance to cover the cost of repairing the bike.
The following steps will walk you through filing a refund claim.
- Connect with the Insurer
- You may start the compensation procedure by calling the 1800 118485/ 011-33208485 helpdesk.
- You may also file a claim by entering into your account on the company's official website.
- The insurance should be notified when the insured's bike is damaged or stolen.
- Claim Registering
- Following the notice, an Oriental Insurance Company representative will contact you.
- The insurance number and accident information must be sent to the executive. The executive will assign you a specific claim number.
- Surveying of the Damages Incurred
- Before the bike is shipped for repairs, the insurance company appoints a surveyor to inspect it.
- The surveyor would prepare a cost estimate for repairs and gathers the necessary paperwork, including a properly completed claim form, witness contact information, and images of the occurrence as proof.
- Repairing and Reimbursement
- You may now transport the bike to your preferred garage and fix it yourself.
- The original bills and receipts for the repair and the policy documentation must be given to the insurer for payment when the repair is completed.
- After successful verification of all the documents, the insurer will reimburse you the claim settlement amount.
Common Oriental Bike Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
There are various factors that you must examine while settling a claim with Oriental Insurance’s two-wheeler claim so that your claim is not denied:
- Negligent behavior
- Driving without a valid driver's licence
- Misrepresented facts
- Reported scam at the time of raising a claim
- The driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs while driving
- Failure to notify the insurance company of the accident
Oriental No Claim Bonus
Every comprehensive policy from the Oriental Insurance Company comes with a no claim bonus. Even a minor and insignificant claim, however, disables the award.
Furthermore, the customer must renew their bike insurance on schedule to maintain the no-claim bonus, the Oriental two-wheeler insurance claim. On the other hand, delay in policy renewal will result in the termination of the Oriental two-wheeler insurance policy hence no benefits can be enjoyed with NCB.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Oriental Bike Insurance Claim FAQs
1. Can I file a claim under the Oriental bike insurance coverage if I suffer a consequential loss?
You cannot file a claim under Oriental insurance for the insured's bike's resultant loss or damage.
2. What is the circumstantial evidence that might aid in Oriental bike settlement of the case?
- Eyewitness accounts (you can collect the contact numbers of the eyewitnesses)
- Images from the scene of the event (accident or theft)
- Pictures of the insured's bike after the collision, clearly demonstrating the degree of the damage.
3. In a roadside emergency, how should I contact Oriental Insurance?
Oriental Insurance's helpline lines are 1800-118-485 and 011-33208485, and they may be reached in a roadside emergency (chargeable).
4. In the event of theft, how much coverage would I get from Oriental?
If the insured's bike is stolen, the insurer gives the calculated Insured Declared Value (IDV) after deducting depreciation and deductible.
5. What is the insurance period in Oriental insurance policy?
The coverage length is one year; however, for first time bike owners, the policy tenure is 5 years.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More