Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Edelweiss General Insurance offers bike insurance policies that are both helpful and cost-effective. Its policies provide policyholders with a wide choice of coverage options. An Edelweiss bike insurance policy, like any other plan, has an expiration date before which it must be renewed in order to continue to get coverage. Policyholders with Edelweiss bike insurance renewal can get their bike insurance renewed quickly and easily.
For you to continue to receive the benefits of your two-wheeler insurance coverage, you must renew it on time. Before your coverage expires, renew it. You may easily and quickly get your Edelweiss two-wheeler insurance renewal done online. You can choose to include or exclude elements that are not required. You can acquire Edelweiss two-wheeler insurance and port your existing two-wheeler insurance coverage.
Edelweiss Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
It's easy to renew a bike insurance coverage online with Edelweiss General Insurance. Policyholders can renew their policies by following the steps outlined below:
- Select the Edelweiss two-wheeler insurance renewal tab on Edelweiss General Insurance's website.
- Click the continue button after entering your registered mobile number.
- Confirm the information of your prior bike insurance policy.
- If you like, you may customize the coverage of your bike insurance policy with add-ons. Select the add-ons that you want for your two-wheeler.
- Complete the renewal fee payment. A confirmation message will be sent to the registered email address after successfully renew the policy.
Edelweiss Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
You can renew your bike insurance by calling Edelweiss General Insurance's toll-free number. Another option for renewing the policy offline is to go to an Edelweiss General Insurance branch near you.
Edelweiss Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
You can get various perks when you get your renewal of Edelweiss bike insurance, including:
- The organization offers hassle-free customer assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and ensures that every interaction is simple, quick, and painless. For any questions, you can contact the insurance company's customer service department or request a callback by visiting the company's website.
- Saves time- It's just as simple to renew an insurance policy as it is to purchase one. You have to go to the insurance company's website and make modifications if you want to get additional coverage or pay the premium. Within minutes, your policy will be renewed.
- There are no third-party liabilities to worry about.
- Every claim-free year earns you a bonus. After renewing a policy with the same firm, the policyholder receives a No Claim Bonus. The coverage of a two-wheeler insurance policy will end if the premium is not paid on time. Your coverage and any collected no claim bonus might be reactivated if you pay the premium during the grace period allowed by the insurance company.
- Benefits with a variety of add-on coverages.
- In the network garages, you can get cashless repairs. Quick and simple claim settlement procedure- Edelweiss' two-wheeler insurance renewal policy has a very quick and simple claim settlement process. All you have to do is notify the insurance company of the damage and send the necessary paperwork through email to the company's email address. Your claim would be settled within 7 working days after an investigation.
- With no additional paperwork required, the renewal procedure is streamlined.
- Include a friend or family member in your bike insurance coverage if they ride your bike frequently.
- There are no hidden fees or levies.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. When will my Edelweiss bike insurance policy need to be renewed?
When you purchase a bike insurance policy to protect your two-wheeler, the insurance provider gives you paperwork that includes the policy's expiration date. You must get your Edelweiss two-wheeler insurance renewal done before its expiration date. If you forget to renew your policy before it expires, you can do it within the grace period of 90 days following the expiration date.
2. What happens if my Edelweiss bike insurance is not renewed 90 days after it expires?
Suppose your bike insurance policy is not renewed within 90 days of its expiration date. In that case, your policy will be lapsed, you will lose your no claim bonus, be penalized for riding a bike without valid insurance coverage, and be forced to purchase a new policy.
3. Is it possible to renew my Edelweiss bike insurance policy without the policy number?
Yes, you can renew your policy without the policy number by entering the registered mobile number or e-mail address in the renewal part of the Edelweiss General Insurance website. The policy information will appear when you provide your phone number, which you can confirm and continue to get your Edelweiss bike insurance renewal done.
4. Is it possible to transfer a no-claim bonus from another insurer to Edelweiss General Insurance?
When you choose another bike insurance coverage from another insurance company, you can transfer your No Claim Bonus (NCB) bonus to Edelweiss General Insurance. Edelweiss General Insurance permits policyholders from other insurers to give them the advantages they have earned if a timely and proper transfer is done.
5. What is the duration of my Edelweiss insurance coverage, and can I renew it online?
In most cases, your insurance will be valid for one year. You can, however, obtain a third-party insurance policy for up to five years on new bikes. You can get your Edelweiss two-wheeler insurance renewal done online by going to the company's official website.
Recent ArticlesView All
Renewing an HDFC ERGO two-wheeler insurance policy is simple. To make a note of the considerations, you should...Read More
Insurance companies offer several add-ons to a two-wheeler insurance policy. Learn about their terms and condi...Read More
Bike insurance immunes you financially against third-party claims, loss and damage to the two-wheeler, etc. Bu...Read More
Riding a bike with a lapsed Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy can result in fines up to INR 2000 or impriso...Read More
Transferring the ownership of a two-wheeler and its registration certificate can be a tiresome process. The pr...Read More
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to get the PUC certificate. Now, we can apply, view, and ...Read More
Not every bike insurance covers damage to bike fibre parts. A two-wheeler insurance policy with add-on zero-de...Read More
The Honda Activa series of scooters are among the most popular ones in India. Here are the 3 best Honda Activa...Read More