Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Thousands of people have had their road hazards reduced thanks to Oriental bike insurance renewal. At modest charges, Oriental two-wheeler insurance renewal efficiently protects customers from the hazards of the road. The bike insurance policy, like all other insurance policies, has an expiration date. Policyholders should renew their policies to continue receiving protection when they expire.
By digitizing the Oriental two-wheeler insurance renewal process, it has made it easier for its policyholders. Policyholders may, however, choose to renew their policies through the usual offline approach. Policyholders can also contact the company's active helpdesk for assistance with any issue.
Online Process for Oriental Bike Insurance Policy Renewal
Oriental bike renewal online is very easy. In just three easy steps, Oriental Insurance has streamlined the online renewal procedure for bike insurance.
You may now renew policies online with the applicable conditions. Online renewal is now available for all Oriental Insurance policies. Apart from the ability to purchase personal line items currently available on the portal, the company now additionally provide renewal services for about 120 products. The majority of your protection coverage may now be renewed online without any additional effort.
Applicable conditions for the Oriental two-wheeler policy renewal process are as follows:
- The insurance policy should be in no breakage condition.
- For other companies’ insurance policies, they will be changed to new policies for Oriental.
Oriental two-wheeler insurance renewal online can be made as follows:
Step 1: On the Official Website of Oriental Insurance and Search for the Page for Renewal
- Visit Oriental Insurance's official website.
- "RENEW ONLINE" should be selected.
- After that, need to select the appropriate option from renewal of ‘OICL Policy or Renewal of the Non-OICL Policy’.
- Suppose the selected option is a renewal of the ‘OICL Policy’. In that case, the user needs to enter the valid existing policy number in the provided text area and click on the ‘Renew Now’ button.
- If the selected option is renewal of the ‘Non-OICL Policy’, the user needs to select the policy details, whether a Motor Insurance Policy or Personal Accident Policy.
- Again, suppose the selected option is Motor Insurance Policy. In that case, the user needs to confirm whether the user has an existing policy or not, and the user needs to select the type of policy, whether it is a liability policy or Package policy.
Step 2: Complete the Policy Information
A new page appears, asking for information about your insurance. Enter the policy details and then the user should select the button called "Renew Now" after entering the policy number and the details. The policy specifics are revealed. Check the information and then go to the "Premium Calculated" page to see the quotation. "Customer personal information for IOCL" is the next option. Proceed to the last stage after updating your personal information.
Step 3: Renewal Payment
The final step is to pay the premium using a debit card or through net banking through the payment portal. Within a few days of making the final payment, you will receive the insurance documentation.
Oriental Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
The Oriental two-wheeler insurance renewal offline process is very easy. For the offline process, the following needs to be done by the customer.
- The Oriental insurance may be renewed over the phone by calling 1800-118-485 or 011-33208485. (chargeable).
- You can also renew your membership at the nearest branch.
Oriental Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
There are many benefits from the renewing Oriental two-wheeler insurance. Below are some of the main benefits of oriental renew bike insurance.
- Documentation is not required.
- Emergency aid in action
- Take advantage of the no claim bonus to save money.
- The Oriental policy gives financial stability and peace of mind.
- Ensures that legal duties originating from accidents are met.
- Add-on covers are an option to extend your coverage.
- Get free repair and replacement at a cashless garage near you.
- Protection against the risks of an accident and bike damage.
- Provides protection for third-party liability in the event of an accident.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Is it possible to alter my contact information at the time of Oriental bike insurance renewal?
Yes, you may alter your contact information upon renewal under the area for policyholder personal information.
2. Can I transfer my former insurer's no claim bonus to Oriental bike insurance?
Yes, you may transfer your former insurer's no claim bonus to your Oriental bike insurance coverage to save money on your renewal price.
3. Is it possible to extend my coverage from one year to 2 or 3 years at the time of renewal?
Yes, at the time of renewal, you can modify your insurance length from one year to 2 or 3 years.
4. How can I get the paper copy details of Oriental renewal insurance documents by selecting the offline approach method?
Within a few days of purchasing your bike insurance through the offline method, you will get a hard copy at your home address via courier.
5. Where can I learn more about the Oriental bike insurance renewal process?
More information regarding the Oriental bike insurance renewal procedure may be found on the company's official website or by calling 1800 118485 or 011-33208485. (chargeable).
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More