Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Zuno Third Party Bike Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Zuno third-party bike insurance is to protect riders from legal and financial problems. All bike riders in India are obligated to have at least a third-party bike insurance coverage; therefore, third-party insurance protects bike insurance policyholders from legal complications. A liability only insurance plan will typically provide financial assistance to the policyholder by proposing compensation for the liabilities such as bodily injury, disability, limb loss, death, or property damage, sustained by a third party. The Court determines compensation for third-party bodily injury or death, with compensation for third-party property damage limited to INR 7.5 lakh.
How does Zuno Third Party Bike Insurance Policy Work?
Third Party policy of Zuno two-wheeler insurance is meant to protect passengers and bystanders injured by the covered two-wheeler. It protects you from third-party risks. If an accident occurs as a result of the insured’s two-wheeler fault, Zuno reimburses the amount that the insured is legally obligated to pay in respect of:
- An injured or third-party death
- The destruction caused to third-party property/vehicle.
Zuno Third Party Bike Insurance Vs. Comprehensive Bike Insurance
|Parameters||Third-party Policy||Comprehensive Policy|
|Coverage||It only covers the third party's legal and financial obligations.||It covers third-party liabilities as well as own damages.|
|Nature of Requirement||Every bike owner is required to have one.||It is an optional motorcycle insurance policy.|
|Add-ons||There is no additional cover included.||A variety of add-on covers are available under this policy.|
|Cost||Due to its restricted coverage, Zuno third-party two-wheeler insurance is very affordable and cost-effective.||Due to its substantial insurance coverage, it is relatively costly.|
How to Buy Zuno Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
Purchase of Zuno third-party two-wheeler insurance policy online is simple. To buy a two-wheeler insurance coverage from Zuno, follow these steps:
- Visit the Zuno General Insurance Company's official website. Then look through the available plans, compare pricing, and select the third-party policy.
- Fill in the essential information, such as the owner's name, address, and phone number, and some basic information about your bikes, such as the make and model.
- Upload the required documents.
- The final step is to pay the premium using any of the available online or offline payment options.
Offline: You can also get Zuno's third-party two-wheeler insurance plan by visiting one of their branches and presenting the necessary paperwork.
What All is Covered Under Zuno Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
Zuno's third-party bike insurance policy financially protects policyholders from damages, losses, injuries, or death triggered by a third party in case of an accident. It also protects policyholders from legal issues while riding their motorcycles or scooters on the road. Policyholders with Zuno third-party bike insurance have access to the following insurance coverages:
- Third party bodily injuries and death.
- Third party vehicle/property damage.
What All is not Covered Under Zuno Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
Below mentioned aspects are not covered under the Zuno third-party bike insurance:
- Policyholder's own damages.
- Contractual work or any sort of occupation-related liability.
- Damages due to carelessness.
- Riding under the influence of alcohol, drugs, narcotics, etc.
- Riding without a legal driver's licence/policy.
- Involvement in violent, nuclear, chemical, or biological events.
- Accidental damage that happens outside the designated geographical area.
- Using the vehicle for commercial purposes.
Key Benefits of Purchasing Zuno Third Party Bike Insurance Policy
Below mentioned are the key advantages of Zuno's third-party two-wheeler insurance policy:
- Keeps you protected against legal liabilities.
- Zuno provides competitive insurance coverage.
- The policy can be purchased online.
- You can renew your policy online.
- The claim procedure is simple.
- Garages with a large cashless network.
Zuno Third Party Bike Insurance Review
Millions of people trust Zuno because of its insurance coverage. Its two-wheeler policy is likewise well-liked by its clients. The plans are competitively priced, and the claim process is straightforward. You can purchase the policy online in a few easy steps and renew it online. The premium is reasonably priced. As a result, Zuno can be your preferred insurance provider for your coverage requirements.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Zuno Third-party Bike Insurance FAQs
1. Is there coverage for natural or man-made disasters under Zuno third-party policy?
The Zuno third-party bike insurance policy does not include damages resulting from natural or man-made disasters under the policy.
2. In a lockdown, how can one renew his Zuno two-wheeler insurance policy?
All of your renewal concerns can be addressed with a simple online renewal that does not require any examination. The policy document will be emailed to your registered email address once you choose a plan online and pay for it.
3. What are the Zuno third-party bike insurance limitations?
Zuno third-party bike insurance policy coverage is limited. Therefore the policyholder is not covered for any damages or losses. The policy only covers third parties and excludes self-inflicted injury.
4. What happens if the third party dies as a result of the accident?
If the third-party dies or suffers permanent harm, Zuno will compensate his nominee.
5. What happens if one rides his bike without Zuno third-party bike insurance policy?
If one gets caught riding one's bike without Zuno third-party bike insurance, you will be fined INR 2,000 and/or sentenced to 3 months in jail. If you are caught a second time, you will be fined INR 4,000!
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More