Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Bharti AXA Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Bike insurance is essential in India as the government mandates it. If a person is found driving in India without a valid bike insurance policy, they would be prosecuted by law. However, the compulsory insurance policy does not provide complete coverage for damages. Comprehensive two-wheeler insurance would cover every damage your vehicle suffers during an accident.
The Bharti AXA comprehensive two-wheeler insurance is an excellent choice if you want to protect yourself against your own damages and third-party damages. It is a complete cover that would take care of financial as well as legal obligations arising as a result of an accident or collision. Let us know more about the Bharti AXA comprehensive bike insurance.
Bharti AXA Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
The Bharti AXA comprehensive bike insurance policy provides complete coverage against damages. It covers all types of injuries to the rider or the driver. It also includes coverage for all the third-party damages such as injuries and destruction of third-party property.
With a comprehensive bike insurance policy, you would not have to worry about paying for liabilities arising out of accidental damages. It provides peace of mind in addition to the financial and legal coverage against any mishappening. Buying a Bharti AXA comprehensive bike insurance policy is exceptionally straightforward and can be done online.
How does Bharti AXA Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Work?
If you have suffered an accident involving your two-wheeler or bike, a comprehensive bike insurance policy will cover all the damages, including your own injuries. In addition, it would provide cover for all the physical damages to the vehicle and its parts. It would also reimburse expenses arising out of treatments in the hospital.
A Bharti AXA two-wheeler comprehensive insurance policy also covers third-party damages. It is recommended to buy a comprehensive policy on top of your compulsory third-party policy to safeguard your own interest in the event of an accident. As soon as you fall into a collision, you must contact the insurance provider and let them know of the damages incurred by you, your vehicle, as well as the third-party. The insurance company would start your claim proceedings and reimburse all the expenses you bear.
Bharti AXA Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs. Third Party Bike Insurance
The following table shows the critical differences between Bharti AXA comprehensive bike insurance and third-party bike insurance.
|Basis of Difference||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance|
|Legality||It is not required to be bought by law.||The Indian government has made this policy to be compulsorily bought by every two-wheeler owner in the country.|
|Coverage||It provides extensive coverage of the policyholder's own damages as well as the third-party damages if any.||It provides limited coverage where it only protects the third-party damages in terms of financial and legal expense reimbursements.|
|Add-ons||You can buy add-ons with your comprehensive bike insurance policy.||You cannot buy add-ons on top of your third-party two-wheeler insurance policy.|
|Cost||It is slightly costly as it provides extensive coverage.||It is highly cost-effective as it provides limited coverage.|
How to Buy Bharti AXA Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance?
By following the steps given below, you can purchase the Bharti AXA comprehensive bike insurance policy online:
- Visit the official website of Bharti AXA for motor insurance.
- Fill in the details required on the righthand side of the screen.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on ‘Get bike insurance price.’
- The website would show you the insurance quotes per your bike model and other specifications.
- Click on the preferred quote and pay the premium online.
- Finalize all the formalities and buy the policy.
- Collect the policy details on your registered email ID.
If you want to purchase the Bharti AXA comprehensive two-wheeler insurance offline, follow the steps given below:
- Visit your nearest Bharti AXA insurance office and collect an application form.
- Fill in the details about your vehicle accurately.
- Select the type of insurance policy you want to buy.
- Submit all the documents.
- Pay the premium.
- Collect policy paperwork in person.
What All is Covered Under Bharti AXA Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy?
The Bharti AXA bike comprehensive insurance would cover the following damages:
- Damages due to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, etc.
- Damages due to manmade disasters such as terrorist attacks, riots, etc.
- Damages due to theft, fire, etc.
- All the third-party damages, such as injuries and destruction of property
- Damages due to accidents and collisions
What All is not Covered Under Bharti AXA Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy?
The Bharti AXA comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy would not cover the following damages:
- Damages due to drunk driving
- Damages due to driving without a valid licence
- Damages due to driving with an expired insurance policy
- Electrical and mechanical damages
- The depreciated value of the car
- Tyre and tube damages
- Damages due to nuclear wars, etc.
Benefits of Buying Bharti AXA Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance
The Bharti AXA comprehensive bike insurance has the following benefits:
- First, it provides complete coverage against damages.
- Second, it provides peace of mind while driving your vehicle.
- Third, it is effortless to buy online.
- You can purchase add-ons on top of this policy.
- With a slightly higher premium, you can get extensive protection against damages.
- Third, it takes care of financial and legal liabilities.
- Claim settlement is straightforward.
Bharti AXA Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Review
Buying a Bharti AXA comprehensive bike insurance policy is highly feasible and beneficial to you. This policy covers everything regarding financial and legal obligations that may arise out of an accident. Third-party damages are also covered that may rake up substantial financial liabilities. In addition, the company provides exceptional customer service and settles claims online. Policy renewal is also an easy process with Bharti AXA bike insurance.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Bharti AXA Comprehensive Bike Insurance FAQs
1. Is it possible to renew my Bharti AXA insurance policy online?
Yes, Bharti AXA provides the facility of online policy renewal.
2. Are cyclone damages also covered under Bharti AXA comprehensive bike insurance policy?
Yes, a comprehensive policy also covers damages caused by cyclones.
3. Is No claim bonus available as an add-on with the Bharti AXA two-wheeler comprehensive insurance policy?
Yes, you get the facility of NCB with the Bharti AXA two-wheeler comprehensive insurance policy.
4. Does Bharti AXA provide the facility of cashless claims?
Yes, you can apply for cashless claims at Bharti AXA.
5. What is the toll-free number for Bharti AXA?
The toll-free number for Bharti AXA is 1800-103-2292.
Recent ArticlesView All
Renewing an HDFC ERGO two-wheeler insurance policy is simple. To make a note of the considerations, you should...Read More
Insurance companies offer several add-ons to a two-wheeler insurance policy. Learn about their terms and condi...Read More
Bike insurance immunes you financially against third-party claims, loss and damage to the two-wheeler, etc. Bu...Read More
Riding a bike with a lapsed Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy can result in fines up to INR 2000 or impriso...Read More
Transferring the ownership of a two-wheeler and its registration certificate can be a tiresome process. The pr...Read More
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to get the PUC certificate. Now, we can apply, view, and ...Read More
Not every bike insurance covers damage to bike fibre parts. A two-wheeler insurance policy with add-on zero-de...Read More
The Honda Activa series of scooters are among the most popular ones in India. Here are the 3 best Honda Activa...Read More