Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Magma HDI Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Two-wheeler insurance protects you from damages caused by accidents, natural disasters, theft, and burglary. It serves as a safety net for your prized two-wheeler. It shields you from financial loss resulting from events like accidents with a third-party person, vehicle, or property. Moped bikes/scooters, motorcycles, electric bikes/scooters, etc., are all covered by bike insurance. It is best to choose comprehensive two-wheeler insurance because it provides all-around coverage, including coverage for damages caused to third-party persons/property and own damages of the insured bike. But in order to enjoy the non-stop benefits of your policy, it is critical to renew your policy timely.
Magma HDI Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
The renewal of Magma HDI two-wheeler insurance online is a simple process that can be completed in a matter of minutes. You can renew a two-wheeler insurance policy that best meets your needs in the most convenient manner
This policy, however, has an expiration date. To continue receiving post-expiry benefits, you must renew the policy. Magma HDI Two-wheeler Insurance has attempted to improve the policyholder experience by computerizing the bike insurance renewal process. It even offers assistance through its customer service department. You may, however, choose the traditional offline process to renew the policy.
Magma HDI Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Magma HDI General Insurance has made the renewal process easier by digitizing it. Simply follow the steps outlined below to renew your Magma HDI bike insurance policy:
Step 1: Navigate to the official website's policy renewal page
- Visit the official website.
- Choose the "RENEWAL" option.
- Click "RENEW NOW" on the renewal runner.
Step 2: Complete the policy details
After selecting the option, enter the policy number in the "Enter policy number" field. In the "Enter selected number" section, enter the "Registration no.", "Engine no.", or "Chassis no." Recheck the information and proceed with the payment.
Step 3: Make the renewal payment
Payment can be made using a credit card, debit card, or net banking through the website's payment gateway. Within a few days, the documents will be emailed to you in PDF format.
Magma HDI Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
The policyholder has the option of renewing their policies offline. The following are the offline procedures:
- By going to the local branch: One can opt for renewal of Magma HDI bike insurance policy by going to the nearest branch. Simply provide the necessary documents and pay by check, bank draught, or cash.
- By dialing the helpline number: You can also renew your Magma HDI bike insurance policy by dialing the toll-free number 1800 266 3202.
Magma HDI Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal Benefits
- Take advantage of the no-claim bonus.
- The procedure is devoid of paper.
- Around-the-clock emergency services.
- Extend your coverage by purchasing add-on covers.
- Magma HDI two-wheeler insurance renewal gives you financial security and peace of mind.
- At cashless garages, it offers free repair and replacement services.
- Protects the insured's bike from the risks of an accident and damages.
- Assists in dealing with third-party liabilities in the event of an accident.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Magma HDI Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Can I change the Magma HDI bike insurance policy's tenure when it's renewed?
Yes, at the time of renewal, the tenure of the Magma HDI bike insurance policy can be extended or shortened.
2. Can my contact information be updated when I renew my Magma HDI bike policy?
Yes, you can change your contact information or any other personal information when you renew your Magma HDI bike insurance policy.
3. Can I transfer the no-claim bonus when I renew my Magma HDI bike insurance policy?
Yes, you can transfer your previous insurer's no-claim bonus to the Magma HDI two-wheeler insurance policy. You will have to do this at the time of renewal.
4. Do I get a hard copy of the documents if I go the offline route for the Magma HDI bike insurance renewal?
Yes, getting the hard copy of the document can also be possible offline by visiting the branch near you. The company will give you a physical copy of the policy documents.
5. Can I add any add-ons to my policy when I renew it?
Yes, if you choose the comprehensive or OD bike insurance policy, you can add several add-on covers at the time of renewal. The fees for the additional covers will be added to the premium.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More