Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Magma HDI Two Wheeler Insurance Add on Covers
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without two wheeler number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
If you buy a bike in India, you must obtain two-wheeler insurance for the same. And, along with the insurance, insurers also offer add-ons to supplement the comprehensive/standalone insurance policy and increase its value to the buyer. Some of the provided add-ons are basic, while others can be purchased at a higher premium by the insured. Each additional cover will incur extra cost, which will be reflected in the premium.
Add-ons come with additional coverage for a small additional premium. It helps you protect your two-wheeler by assisting in various situations; however, depending on your needs and cost estimate, these benefits can be included in your two-wheeler insurance policy. Magma HDI Insurance provides a number of add-on coverage options that can be easily added to your policy during the purchase or renewal phase.
Magma HDI - 4 Important Add-on Covers for Your Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
Magma HDI two wheeler insurance offers its policyholders a variety of add-on covers in exchange for an additional premium. Among these benefits, some are noted below:
- Zero Depreciation: This is one of the most important and common add-on covers. It is because every vehicle undergoes depreciation over time as a result of regular use. And then when you raise a claim, the insurer deducts the cost of depreciation. In this way, you don’t receive the full claim amount. However, the zero depreciation cover can save you from this. This add-on coverage reimburses you for the amount of depreciation deducted from the value of parts that were replaced after being damaged in an accident or other mishap. However, this add-on cover does not apply if your bike is totaled or constructively damaged, or stolen or if it is restored without the insurer's prior approval.
- Tyre Guard: The tyres of a two-wheeler are subject to a lot of damage as a result of regular use. Due to this fact, usual insurance policies don't provide coverage for damage to tyres. In this case, a tyre protection cover comes into play. It offers you coverage in case your bike tyres suffer losses due to any unforeseen incident. You can even get coverage for the repairs and replacement of the tyres.
- Protection of NCB: Usually if you raise a claim even for minor damages, your accumulated NCBs will become zero. And, this is where an NCB protection add-on cover helps in keeping your NCBs intact. Once you buy this add-on with your existing comprehensive/standalone policy at an additional premium, your accumulated NCBs will remain safe even if you raise a claim. Hence buying this add-on is totally worth it.
- Roadside Assistance: One's two-wheeler is a machine that can degrade or be involved in an accident anywhere. As a matter of fact, to deal with this unpredictability and avoid becoming stuck in an unfamiliar place, charge a nominal premium for this add-on cover. The roadside assistance cover helps you in a variety of situations, including mechanical and electrical breakdown, accidental immobilisation, flat tyre, dead battery, keys locked in, running out of fuel, and many more.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Magma HDI Bike/Two Wheeler Insurance Add on Cover FAQs
1. How many Magma HDI two-wheeler insurance add-on covers can one purchase simultaneously?
One can purchase as many add-on covers as they would like, as long as the insurance company offers them and they fit your needs and requirements. Magma HDI offers 15 add-on covers, which can all be included in your policy simultaneously.
2. When will the Magma HDI two-wheeler insurance add-on covers be available for purchase and incorporation into one's existing policy?
When one purchase or renew their two-wheeler insurance policy, they can purchase and select two-wheeler insurance add-on covers from Magma HDI Insurance to include in your policy to enhance its coverage.
3. Do the Magma HDI Insurance add-on covers have to be purchased by paying extra?
If one chooses the two-wheeler insurance add-on cover, they will have to pay an extra premium on top of their regular two-wheeler insurance premium.
4. Is it mandatory to buy Magma HDI two-wheeler insurance add-on covers?
No, two-wheeler add-on covers are optional to buy along with your regular insurance policy. Add-on covers are meant to facilitate your existing two-wheeler insurance coverage by offering extra-economic advantages in return for a share premium increase.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
It's All About Selecting No-claim Bonus (NCB) During Bike In...
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewal of IFFCO-Tokio Two-wheeler Insurance Online: A Compr...
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
Steps to Claim Reliance Bike Insurance
It's a big relief if you have someone who will cover all your financial losses that may incur in the future du...Read More
Steps to Claim Bike Insurance at HDFC Ergo
All bike insurance policyholders expect an easy and hassle-free claiming facility from their bike insurance co...Read More
Off-road Bike Insurance: All You Need to Know
Youngsters in India are very adventurous and love to do off-road riding. It is always advisable to purchase bi...Read More
Different Types of Bike Insurance and Its Variants
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Bike Insurance: Should You Buy It from Bike Dealers?
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Everything You Need to Know About Acko Bike Insurance Before...
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More
Bike Insurance Premium for 125cc Engine
Bike insurance varies because of many factors, and one among them is bike capacity. Know the insurance policy ...Read More