Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Magma HDI Two Wheeler Insurance Add on Covers
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
If you buy a bike in India, you must obtain two-wheeler insurance for the same. And, along with the insurance, insurers also offer add-ons to supplement the comprehensive/standalone insurance policy and increase its value to the buyer. Some of the provided add-ons are basic, while others can be purchased at a higher premium by the insured. Each additional cover will incur extra cost, which will be reflected in the premium.
Add-ons come with additional coverage for a small additional premium. It helps you protect your two-wheeler by assisting in various situations; however, depending on your needs and cost estimate, these benefits can be included in your two-wheeler insurance policy. Magma HDI Insurance provides a number of add-on coverage options that can be easily added to your policy during the purchase or renewal phase.
Magma HDI - 4 Important Add-on Covers for Your Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
Magma HDI two wheeler insurance offers its policyholders a variety of add-on covers in exchange for an additional premium. Among these benefits, some are noted below:
- Zero Depreciation: This is one of the most important and common add-on covers. It is because every vehicle undergoes depreciation over time as a result of regular use. And then when you raise a claim, the insurer deducts the cost of depreciation. In this way, you don’t receive the full claim amount. However, the zero depreciation cover can save you from this. This add-on coverage reimburses you for the amount of depreciation deducted from the value of parts that were replaced after being damaged in an accident or other mishap. However, this add-on cover does not apply if your bike is totaled or constructively damaged, or stolen or if it is restored without the insurer's prior approval.
- Tyre Guard: The tyres of a two-wheeler are subject to a lot of damage as a result of regular use. Due to this fact, usual insurance policies don't provide coverage for damage to tyres. In this case, a tyre protection cover comes into play. It offers you coverage in case your bike tyres suffer losses due to any unforeseen incident. You can even get coverage for the repairs and replacement of the tyres.
- Protection of NCB: Usually if you raise a claim even for minor damages, your accumulated NCBs will become zero. And, this is where an NCB protection add-on cover helps in keeping your NCBs intact. Once you buy this add-on with your existing comprehensive/standalone policy at an additional premium, your accumulated NCBs will remain safe even if you raise a claim. Hence buying this add-on is totally worth it.
- Roadside Assistance: One's two-wheeler is a machine that can degrade or be involved in an accident anywhere. As a matter of fact, to deal with this unpredictability and avoid becoming stuck in an unfamiliar place, charge a nominal premium for this add-on cover. The roadside assistance cover helps you in a variety of situations, including mechanical and electrical breakdown, accidental immobilisation, flat tyre, dead battery, keys locked in, running out of fuel, and many more.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Magma HDI Bike/Two Wheeler Insurance Add on Cover FAQs
1. How many Magma HDI two-wheeler insurance add-on covers can one purchase simultaneously?
One can purchase as many add-on covers as they would like, as long as the insurance company offers them and they fit your needs and requirements. Magma HDI offers 15 add-on covers, which can all be included in your policy simultaneously.
2. When will the Magma HDI two-wheeler insurance add-on covers be available for purchase and incorporation into one's existing policy?
When one purchase or renew their two-wheeler insurance policy, they can purchase and select two-wheeler insurance add-on covers from Magma HDI Insurance to include in your policy to enhance its coverage.
3. Do the Magma HDI Insurance add-on covers have to be purchased by paying extra?
If one chooses the two-wheeler insurance add-on cover, they will have to pay an extra premium on top of their regular two-wheeler insurance premium.
4. Is it mandatory to buy Magma HDI two-wheeler insurance add-on covers?
No, two-wheeler add-on covers are optional to buy along with your regular insurance policy. Add-on covers are meant to facilitate your existing two-wheeler insurance coverage by offering extra-economic advantages in return for a share premium increase.
Recent ArticlesView All
Renewing an HDFC ERGO two-wheeler insurance policy is simple. To make a note of the considerations, you should...Read More
Insurance companies offer several add-ons to a two-wheeler insurance policy. Learn about their terms and condi...Read More
Bike insurance immunes you financially against third-party claims, loss and damage to the two-wheeler, etc. Bu...Read More
Riding a bike with a lapsed Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy can result in fines up to INR 2000 or impriso...Read More
Transferring the ownership of a two-wheeler and its registration certificate can be a tiresome process. The pr...Read More
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to get the PUC certificate. Now, we can apply, view, and ...Read More
Not every bike insurance covers damage to bike fibre parts. A two-wheeler insurance policy with add-on zero-de...Read More
The Honda Activa series of scooters are among the most popular ones in India. Here are the 3 best Honda Activa...Read More