Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
DHFL Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Upon a claim, the insurance provider will take into account the bike's depreciation over time. At the time of the claim agreement, every insurance company deducts depreciation expenses from the claim quantity.
With the DHFL bike insurance zero dep add-on policy, the insurance provider will cover the majority of your two-depreciation wheeler's costs. You can have your very own DHFL two-wheeler zero dep insurance online with some simple procedures!
How does DHFL Two Wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover Work?
A motorcycle is a depreciating asset by default, no matter how good you take care of it. The personal two-wheeler damages and third-party charges are successfully covered under the DHFL comprehensive two-wheeler insurance coverage.
However, when it comes time to lodge an insurance claim, the depreciation and reduction factors eat away at your pretty much guaranteed insured value. Tyres, plastics, and metals on a two-wheeler deteriorate with time and are not fully covered in the case of an accident. The payment for those components is only partially covered.
A zero depreciation policy restricts depreciation costs from being deducted from your vehicle. The zero depreciation cover is available through DHFL Insurance Company's online website, or you can visit their offices.
Benefits of DHFL Two Wheeler Insurance Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover
Some of the benefits under the DHFL zero dep insurance include: -
- Progressive policy claims: The insurer does not consider any depreciation costs during the claim settlement if the zero depreciation add-on is incorporated in the standalone damage or comprehensive bike insurance policy. This insurance guarantees that policyholders will get the maximum claim amount on their guaranteed, insured value.
- Choosing the zero depreciation cover may result in a slight increase in the premium amount, but it secures maximum coverage for a bike. Under this policy, you can get free repairs and replacements for deteriorated bike parts.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Bike With and Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
|Two-wheeler Age||Depreciation Rate Without Add-on||Depreciation Rate With Add-on|
|Below 6 months||N/A||0%|
|Between 6 months and 1 year||5%||0%|
|Between 1 to 2 years||10%||0%|
|Between 2 to 3 years||15%||0%|
|Between 3 to 4 years||25%||0%|
|Between 4 to 5 years||35%||0%|
|Between 5 to 10 years||40%||0%|
|Two-wheeler Parts||Rate of Depreciation Without Add-on||Rate of Depreciation With Add-on|
|Plastic, Nylon, and Rubber||50%||0%|
What is Included Under a DHFL Two Wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
The DHFL two wheeler insurance provides the following advantages to its policyholder: -
- You may only use your zero-depreciation bike insurance two times throughout the policy year.
- Bike insurance protects new or high-end two-wheelers that are less than five years old.
- With this insurance coverage, you may get full returns at a higher price.
- Your bike's repair and restoration costs are also covered by this current policy.
What is Excluded Under a DHFL Two Wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
The following are not included under DHFL zero depreciation insurance:
• Vehicles older than 5 years are not eligible for zero depreciation coverage.
• Usual wear and tear of elements that need repairing or replacement is not covered.
• The claim shall only be considered if the damage has happened due to dangers stated in the own damage.
• You cannot get the advantage of zero depreciation add-on cover in case of total loss (theft of the bike) or vehicle breakdowns (damage beyond repair).
Factors Affecting DHFL Two Wheeler Insurance Zero Depreciation Cover
To be eligible for DHFL zero dep bike insurance, you should comply with the following requirements: -
- The DHFL zero depreciation coverage is only available for vehicles that are up to 5 years old.
- This coverage may only be used twice within the policy's available period.
- The wear and tear of the components due to normal bike usage as well as breakdown damages are not covered.
- The bike's complete loss and mechanical and electrical malfunction are not covered by the insurance.
- Depending on the condition and age of the vehicle, the zero dep policy can be renewed.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
DHFL Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance FAQs
1. What are the prerequisites for getting DHFL zero dep insurance?
Your vehicle must be upto 5 years old and you must have either comprehensive or standalone own damage bike insurance policy.
2. Does it make sense to go for DHFL zero depreciation cover?
If you have recently got yourself a very expensive vehicle or have a fairly new vehicle, you are a passionate rider. You do not want to pay extra money for depreciation. It's best to choose the DHFL zero depreciation add-on cover.
3. How to claim DHFL zero dep insurance?
It's an easy and quick process that you can follow up on their DHFL website.
4. Is DHFL zero dep two-wheeler insurance safe and trustworthy?
Yes, it is. Being an old company with so many positive reviews in its portfolio, You shouldn't worry about trust.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More