Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor Insurance
MotoCorp Super Splendor is a standard and light-weighted motorcycle launched by Hero Honda in 2005. This fantastic motorcycle model went through numerous changes since its release, ensuring extra stability for the model and a higher fan base. This model is hero Honda's ultimate edition with a horizontal engine for extra strength and durability.
The latest look of Super Splendor is exceptionally intact and decent, having one redesigned subtle model with a tail lamp and side panels. This motorcycle contains alloy wheels, tubeless tires, rear shocks, a blacked-out engine, and an exhaust. Moreover, this motorcycle model of Hero is a spectacular creation and a fantastic fit for drivers of all age groups.
Key Specifications Of Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor
The new MotoCorp Super Splendor model has a single-cylinder motor with a 125cc carbureted engine. However, the motorcycle instrument cluster is an analog unit with a self-starter, side stand indicators, fuel gauge, and a speedometer. Thanks to the i3S start-stop technology of Hero, the new motor of the latest model is exceptionally fuel-efficient.
Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor's emission type is BS6, and it is also reviewed to offer 10.8 PS power at 7000 RPM. The motorcycle has a five-speed gear system, and the overall height of it is 799mm, thus being a perfect fit for most people. The model's weight is also comparatively lesser, i.e., 123 Kg, and is available in different colors, including Blazing Red, Glaze Black candy, Heavy grey, and Nexus blue.
Other key features of Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor:
- Analog speedometer, odometer, tachometer, trip meter, and console.
- Availability of passenger footrest
- Both kick and self start models available
- Air cooling four-stroke engine
- Petrol Fuel model
- One cylinder and two valves per cylinder
- The integrated braking system with a Disk brake at the front and a drum at the rear end.
- MF battery available
- Bulbs are available in the turn signal lamps.
What is Covered Under Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third-party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Hero MotoCorp two-wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor Review
Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor is one of the best motorcycle models available in the market. It is highly comforting for people of all age groups due to its comparatively lower weight, comfortable driving facility, and lower height. According to the customers' comfort, the model is available in both self to start and kick start models. Its popularity has recently hiked due to all the benefits associated with it.
In recent times, Hero came up with newer color options and decals for this commuter motorcycle. In Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor, an LED lighting system is available, assuring a lower battery usage, and is flooded with the availability of many impressive features and specifications, making it a preferred choice.