Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Navi Car Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
An automobile insurance policy comes with a validity period, often known as a policy term. It is a term after which you must renew your plan to continue using it. The plan's renewal allows subscribers to continue receiving car insurance coverage and perks. Policyholders of Navi Car Insurance policy may get their coverage renewed quickly and easily. Navi car insurance renewal can be instant online. Policyholders can also renew their four-wheeler Navi insurance policies via the traditional offline method. The offline methods include visiting the branch and calling the customer care number to renew your Navi car insurance policy.
Navi Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Navi Insurance has simplified the online car insurance renewal process into four simple steps. Here’s how policyholders can do Navi car insurance renewal by following the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website of Navi Insurance
- Go to ‘renew your policy’ when visiting the website of Navi General Insurance.
Step 2: Complete the Essential information
- Enter your mobile phone number and choose ‘send OTP’.
- Fill in the OTP and then click on the"login" button.
- To proceed, you will also need to fill in other data such as your policy number, vehicle registration number, and auto insurance policy expiry date.
Step 3: Plan Confirmation
- For verification, the policy information will be presented on your screen.
- You should carefully review the data and confirm that you want to renew your auto insurance policy using the information given.
- If you wish to make any changes to the plan, such as adding add-on covers or choosing a long-term plan, you can do so.
- You can validate the plan and proceed after making the modifications.
Step 4: Payment for the Renewal
- When the plan is complete, the renewal premium amount will display on your screen, which you must pay using the available online payment options.
- With the successful payment, the vehicle insurance policy renewal will be done.
- Navi will send you a confirmation email, including the amended policy paperwork.
Navi Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
The Navi four-wheeler Insurance renewal offline process is very easy. For the offline process, the following needs to be done by the customer.
- You may contact Navi General Insurance by calling the toll-free number 1800-123-0004 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. to renew your vehicle insurance plan. Remember, the toll-free number can change with time, so do get the number validated from the insurer’s website.
- You may also contact Navi by sending an email to email@example.com with your plan information and your questions.
Navi Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
Here are some advantages of Navi car insurance renewal.
- 24-hour emergency assistance.
- Coverage against third-party liability and legal obligations.
- Protection against any car damage caused by an accident or loss of vehicle due to theft.
- Every year you go without filing a claim, a bonus will get credited on renewal, resulting in a premium reduction.
- With an add-on cover option, you may extend the coverage of your plan.
- Use the insurer's network garages' cashless repair service.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Navi Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. When should my Navi auto insurance policy be renewed?
Your Navi auto insurance coverage must be renewed before its expiration date. Even if you forget to renew the policy before it expires, Navi will allow you to renew it within 90 days of the expiration date to avoid it getting lapsed and losing the coverage.
2. Is it possible to transfer my NCB from my current insurer to Navi auto insurance?
Yes, you may transfer your No Claim Bonus (NCB) from your current insurance carrier to the Navi auto insurance plan during the buying process.
3. Is it possible to remove an add-on cover from my policy on Navi car insurance renewal?
Yes, you may change your auto insurance policy during the renewal process. You can add or remove any add-on coverage from your insurance during the renewal process.
4. Can I renew my Navi General Insurance auto insurance coverage without a policy document?
Even if you lose your policy paper, you may easily renew your Navi car insurance plan. You can refer to your email and find a soft copy of your policy document entailing your policy number and other details. Just input the same when renewing your Navi car insurance policy.
5. Will Navi carry vehicle inspection If I decide to renew its car insurance policy after 90 days of its expiration date?
Yes, it will carry out an inspection to check the condition of the vehicle, and if its condition is found to have deteriorated, the premium will most certainly rise and you will lose the accumulated NCB benefits.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More