Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Zuno Car Insurance Claim
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
When it comes to insurance, however, consumers frequently find the claim procedure onerous and time-consuming. However, with the advancement of technology, making a vehicle insurance claim has never been easier. In the case of damage or theft, you may easily file a claim on your comprehensive auto insurance coverage. Zuno four-wheeler insurance claim offers easy claims in two ways: cashless & reimbursement.
List of Documents Required During Claim Settlement Online
When filing an Zuno car insurance claim, you must provide the following information/documents to your insurer:
- Name of the insured person
- Policy number
- Phone number
- Date & time of the incident.
- Vehicle identification number
- Make & model of the vehicle, and the location and amount of the damage
- Name and contact details for the garage
- A brief account of the incident
In the event of an accident: The following papers will be necessary for Zuno four-wheeler insurance claim:
- Cover letter or policy copy as proof of insurance
- Original tax receipt and a copy of the registration book
- Along with the original, a copy of your driver's licence is required (of the individual driving the car at the time of the accident)
- FIR (for bodily injury, death, or property damage to a third party)
- Estimation of the repair costs
- Following the completion of repairs, payment receipts and repair invoices are generated.
If your car is stolen: You will need the following documentation to file an Zuno car insurance claim:
- Certificate or original policy paperwork
- Theft endorsement from the concerned Regional Transport Office, as well as tax payment receipts, are all included in the registration book.
- Details about the insurance policy, including the policy number, coverage duration, and insurance company
- FIR with JMFC report or final investigation report FIR with all sets of service books, keys, and warranty cards
- A copy of a letter informing the Regional Transport Office of the theft.
How to Make Zuno Car Insurance Claim Online
The following is the procedure for filing a car insurance claim for damage to your vehicle:
Step 1: As soon as you are involved in an accident or observe damage to your car, you must contact your car insurance provider and report the incident. In addition to the appropriate papers requested by the insurer, you will be asked to submit a properly filled-out Zuno four-wheeler insurance claim form. The forms may be downloaded from Zuno website.
Step 2: Zuno will dispatch a surveyor to inspect the damage to your car. The surveyor will write a report and send it to the insurance company. You will also receive a copy.
Step 3: After your car has been repaired, take the officially completed paperwork and documentation from the garage and present them to the surveyor, who will send them to the insurance company.
Step 4: If the documentation and claim are approved, the insurer will issue a delivery order (DO) in the event of cashless claims. You can also check your Edelweiss four-wheeler insurance claim status online.
Step 5: To get reimbursed, you can drive your car to the workshop and pay the fee. Depending on the terms and circumstances of your automobile insurance policy, you may be paid for this sum later.
How to Make Zuno Cashless Car Insurance Claim?
- By transporting your vehicle to a network garage affiliated with the insurer, you may make a cashless car insurance claim.
- You won't have to pay a dime for your car's repair and maintenance because of the cashless facility. The ultimate cost will be paid directly by Zuno.
- You may, however, be required to pay for the mandatory and optional deductibles selected at the time of policy acquisition. Zuno has a large network of licensed garages that provide policyholders with a cashless service.
How to Make Zuno Reimbursement Car Insurance Claim?
- You can make a reimbursement claim if you prefer to take your car to a garage in your area that isn't affiliated with your insurance company.
- You will have to pay the final amount out of pocket rather than using a cashless facility and then seek reimbursement later.
- It is essential that original invoices and receipts be kept for submission to facilitate a smooth claim settlement procedure.
- After deducting the required deductibles, Zuno will satisfy the claim.
What are the Common Zuno Car Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons?
Before settling a claim, Zuno considers a variety of variables. It may reject your claim if it falls within specified exclusions. The following are some of the most typical reasons for a vehicle insurance claim being denied:
- At the time of the collision, the driver did not have a valid driver's licence.
- The motorist was discovered to be under the influence of intoxicating drugs while driving.
- The insurance coverage was not in place at the time of the accident.
- The damages to the vehicle were caused by the driver's lack of attention or carelessness.
- It was discovered that the information given on the insurance claim form was erroneous.
Zuno No Claim Bonus
The no-claim bonus cover allows policyholders to submit a specified number of car insurance claims throughout the policy year and yet keep their NCB discount. If you wish to make a claim while simultaneously protecting your NCB discount, this add-on is beneficial.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Zuno Car Insurance Claim FAQs
1. What is NCB?
It is a prize offered by the insurance company for not filing any own-damage claims throughout the policy year.
2. How long does it take Zuno to settle a car insurance claim?
The genuine and bona fide claims will be processed within 24 hours of receipt of all needed documentation and information.
3. What is the Zuno car insurance claim settlement ratio?
Zuno claim settlement ratio for the year 2021 was 97.01%
4. How many times can Zuno car insurance be claimed in a year?
When a car insurance coverage is in existence, there are no restrictions on the number of claims that can be submitted.
5. How can I request an Zuno car insurance claim online?
One can visit the Zuno official website and easily raise a claim for the insured car.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More