Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Navi Comprehensive Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Accidents, natural calamities, theft, and burglary are all covered by comprehensive car insurance. It serves as a safety net for your prized car, shielding you from financial losses and liabilities resulting from an unexpected incident, such as a collision with a third-party vehicle, person, or property. Comprehensive car insurance is recommended since it gives complete coverage that includes damage to your car and harm to a third-party person or property.
The Navi General comprehensive car insurance policy offers policyholders a wide choice of coverage. In addition, this automobile insurance policy covers legal obligations and financial obligations for third-party car insurance and own-damage charges incurred by the insured person's vehicle. Navi General Insurance is a renowned insurance company that offers policyholders car insurance policies to provide them with the best coverage at the most affordable pricing.
Navi Comprehensive Car Insurance Vs. Third Party Car Insurance
|Basis||Comprehensive Car Insurance||Third Party Car Insurance|
|Coverage||It provides coverage for financial liabilities towards both, third-party as well as own-damage expenses incurred due to theft, accident, man-made calamity, natural calamity, etc.||It gives coverage only against financial and legal liabilities incurred by the third- party in case of an accident involving the insured car.|
|Add-on||The car insurance policy coverage can be extended by adding various add-on covers.||No add-on covers are allowed to be included in the third-party insurance policy.|
|Cost||It is relatively costlier due to its extensive policy coverage.||It is available at the most affordable price due to its limited policy coverage.|
|Necessity||Optional to buy.||Mandatory to buy.|
What All is Covered Under Navi Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy?
The Navi comprehensive car insurance policy offers complete coverage to protect you against various events that could cause damage or loss to your vehicle. This policy covers both third-party and personal property damage. Policyholders with Navi comprehensive automobile insurance are covered in the following situations:
- Third-party obligations: The insurance company protects its policyholders from financial liabilities arising from any injury, death, or property damage suffered by a third-party due to a collision involving the insured's vehicle.
- Own-damage Caused by Natural Calamities: The Navi comprehensive car insurance policy covers any damage or loss to an insured individual's car caused by a natural disaster, such as an earthquake, landslide, flood, etc.
- Own-damage from Man-made Catastrophes: The insurance company covers any damage or loss to the insured individual's car caused by man-made disasters such as fire, riot, terrorist activity, strikes, etc.
- Own-damage Caused by Accident and Theft: The insurance company covers the damage or loss to the insured individual's car caused by an accident, theft, or burglary.
What All is not Covered Under Navi Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy?
The Navi comprehensive car insurance policy does not cover the following items:
- Wear and tear of the car.
- Damages as a result of intentional negligence.
- Damages caused while driving without a valid driver's licence/policy.
- Breakdown due to mechanical or electrical failure.
- Damages caused while driving under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs.
- Any losses incurred as a result of contractual obligations.
- Damage caused by war, nuclear threats, etc.
Navi Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
Compared to any other car insurance policy, a Navi car insurance policy is far more helpful. The following benefits are available to policyholders with a Navi General insurance comprehensive policy:
- The customer service crew is very accessible.
- Claim settlement is quick and easy.
- In only a few minutes, you can acquire insurance online.
- In addition, a variety of add-on covers are available for more comprehensive policy coverage.
- Third-party liability and own-damage expenditures compensation.
- For cashless repair and replacement services, there are over 1,100 network garages.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Navi Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
1. What are the factors considered to determine Navi car insurance premium?
The amount of premium that policyholders must pay for Navi comprehensive car insurance is calculated using the following factors:
- Car's age
- Add-on covers
- Anti-theft equipment in the automobile
- Engine capacity
- No-claim bonus
2. Does Navi General provide a cashless payment settlement facility?
Yes, Navi General Insurance's cashless claim settlement option allows you to get your automobile fixed for free at any network garage. By inputting their exact current position on Navi General Insurance's official website, policyholders can find the nearest network garage or workshop.
3. What is all covered under the Navi car Insurance policy?
Third-party liabilities, road accidents, fire, theft, earthquakes, floods, riots, terrorist activity, and other events are covered under the Navi comprehensive car insurance policy. However, you can read the policy wording of your auto insurance policy to learn more about the coverage details.
4. What are the add-ons provided with Navi comprehensive car insurance?
Zero depreciation, no claim bonus, consumable expenses, engine protector, accidental hospitalization, assistance cover, hospital Cash, emergency transport and hotel stay, roadside EMI protector, tyre replacement, and so on are some of the add-on covers offered by Navi comprehensive car insurance policy.
5. When should I renew my Navi comprehensive car insurance policy?
You must renew your Navi auto insurance policy before its expiration date. However, even if you forget to renew it after it expires, the insurance company will give you a grace period to renew it within 90 days of the expiration date to avoid it being invalid/lapse.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
How to Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Have you recently claimed your SBI car insurance policy? If so, you may be wondering how to check the status o...Read More
A Guide to Checking HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Claim Status
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
Convert Your Third Party Car Insurance to Comprehensive Car ...
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Permissible Car Insurance Claims in a Year
In India, having a valid car insurance coverage is obligatory by law. This implies that anybody who owns an au...Read More
Top 10 Small Cars in India – Price, Mileage, Specifications
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in India - Prices, Mileage, Specs...
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
A Guide to Buy the Best CSD Car In 2022
If you have been planning to buy a CSD car in India, read on to know the prices of all the models in the categ...Read More
A Complete Guide to Different Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Mistakes to Avoid While Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Polic...
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More