Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Oriental Third Party Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
If you are a four-wheeler owner in India, you are mandated by the Motor Vehicles Act to own third-party insurance. This is because, given the rising number of vehicles and on-road accidents, you must be insured against any liabilities that may arise if you get into an accident involving any third party. The Oriental third-party car insurance is a convenient option for you as the insurer assures a hassle-free buying, renewing and claim procedure.
Oriental third-party car insurance will protect you and your vehicle against any form of damage/ injury that you may inflict upon a third party. These damages can include vehicular and bodily damages. Not only that, but the car insurance policy also protects you in the event of the death or permanent disability of a third party.
How does the Oriental Third Party Car Insurance Policy Work?
Oriental Car Insurance gives the utmost importance to customer convenience. As a result, all the processes involving the insurance policy are made extremely smooth and easy.
When you get involved in a road accident and end up harming the third party in any way, all you need to do is intimate the insurer. Upon submission of all the necessary details, verification, etc, the insurance company will extend financial and legal protection to you. You won't have to worry about bearing heavy expenses in such situations.
Oriental Third Party Car Insurance vs Comprehensive Car Insurance – Know the Differences
|Third-party Car Insurance||Comprehensive Car Insurance|
|Coverage is limited to third-party losses only.||Extensive coverage is provided, which includes damages inflicted upon the third party as well as personal damages.|
|You have to pay less premiums given the policy's limited coverage.||The premiums are a bit higher as the policy ensures overall protection.|
|You cannot add add-ons to this policy.||Enhance your base policy's protection by adding add-ons.|
|This type of policy is made mandatory by the traffic law.s of India||It depends on your choice, whether you wish to buy this type of policy or not.|
How to Buy Oriental Third Party Insurance?
If you are thinking of buying Oriental third-party insurance, here is how you can do so:
- Visit Oriental's official website.
- Look for vehicle insurance.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- Choose the most suitable option for you from the quotations offered.
- Submit all the required documents.
- Pay your first premium and start enjoying insurance benefits.
In case you wish to buy offline, then:
- Visit Oriental's office
- Ask for the form and provide all the details
- Submit the documents, choose the suitable plan, pay the premium, and you are done!
What All is Covered Under Oriental Third Party Car Insurance?
Knowing the inclusions under your policy is crucial as it will help you know in which situations you can file a claim. Here is what your Oriental third-party insurance covers:
- Vehicular damages caused by your vehicle to any third party.
- Bodily injuries inflicted by you to a third party.
What All is not Covered Under Oriental Third Party Car Insurance?
Besides knowing the inclusions, you must also know the exclusions under the policy. Here is when your Oriental third-party car insurance doesn't promise any coverage:
- If the accident occurred:
- while you were intoxicated
- while you were driving without a DL
- while you were driving with an expired DL
- outside the permissible geographical limits
- while you were using your vehicle for illegal purposes
- If the damage caused was contractual
- If the damage occurred in a war
Key Benefits of Oriental Third Party Car Insurance
Oriental third-party car insurance is beneficial in several ways:
- You are protected against any financial liabilities to a third party.
- You are protected against any legal liabilities to a third party.
- This insurance ensures you are abiding by the law.
- Easy policy purchase and renewal procedure. So, you don't need to worry about spending hours in long queues for buying or renewing your insurance.
- Hassle-free claim procedure that ensures you get the coverage on time without having to worry about finances in times of urgency.
Oriental Third-Party Car Insurance Review
Oriental third-party car insurance policy, owing to its numerous benefits, is one of the popular options available in the market. It covers you against third-party liabilities to the extent of INR 7.5 Lakh. The hassle-free policy purchase & renewal process only attracts customers.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Oriental Third-party Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is Oriental third-party car insurance worth the money you pay for it?
Though third-party car insurance offers limited coverage, it could still be handy to have given the mental relief it offers in case of injuries and damages done to the third party by your insured vehicle.
2. How soon should I inform Oriental if I wish to claim my third-party car insurance?
It is advised that you inform Oriental at the earliest possible so that the claim process can be initiated and you get the required coverage as soon as you can.
3. What details will be required by Oriental to issue me the third-party car insurance policy?
You need to submit the insurance form along with documents like your ID proof, address proof, etc. You also need to submit details about your car's make, model, etc.
4. How expensive is Oriental third-party car insurance?
Since third-party insurance covers only the liabilities caused to the third party by your insured vehicle, the premiums associated with it are low.
5. How can I pay the premium of Oriental third-party car insurance?
You can do so using any of the accepted online or offline payment modes. Online premium payments can be done through - net banking, UPI, wallet, debit card or credit card. Offline payment modes are cash, cheque and demand draft. Some insurance companies may not allow cash payments. In that case, you will be left with the other two offline options.
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More