Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Zuno Car Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Car insurance is mandatory in India, as defined by the law; however, purchasing it may not be the only thing you ought to be concerned about. Car Insurance plans must also be renewed periodically to ensure they remain valid under the law. Policyholders, be it of Zuno or any other, should thus renew their policies to continue receiving the insurance benefits. Zuno car insurance renewal process is simple and can be completed without any difficulty. It’s advisable to renew your Zuno car insurance by paying the due premium on time.
But if you could not do it on time due to any reason. Ensure you do that within 90 days of the renewal date to prevent legal consequences that drivers without or with an expired insurance policy face. Furthermore, if you do not renew your Zuno car insurance, you will be unable to claim vehicle damages or third-party expenditure if you are involved in a car crash. Let’s learn about Zuno car insurance renewal processes.
Zuno Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Step 1: Go to the official website of Edelweiss car insurance. As soon as the website loads, a tab on the homepage will say 'punch in your car number.'
Step 2: Enter the car number and fill in all of the required information on the next page, including the policy number, model, variant, registration number of your vehicle, the city in which it is driven, and your contact information. Check the information before submitting it.
Step 3: Before proceeding with the payment, carefully review all the necessary policy details as well as the applicable terms and conditions. The renewal fee can be paid with a debit/credit card or through Net banking.
Make sure that you provide truthful information regarding your old policy. Conflicting information may cause your renewal to be postponed or cancelled. In this case, you would have to purchase a new policy, which can be quite expensive.
Zuno Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
Zuno car insurance renewal can also be done offline through the assistance of an agent. You can either visit the company’s branch office or contact its dedicated customer helpline by dialing the toll-free numbers. Here’s a list of steps for renewal at the branch office and by customer care executives. Let’s start with the branch office part first.
1. To proceed with the Zuno car insurance renewal process offline, go to its nearest office with your policy document.
2. The insurance company will examine the document and ask you to pay the renewal premium in cash, cheque or demand draft.
3. You will get a receipt of the paid premium by the concerned executive
4. Zuno car insurance renewal is subject to amount realization when using a cheque or demand draft.
Steps to Follow When Contacting Zuno Car Insurance Customer Care
1. You can even dial the toll-free number to investigate the renewal of your policy.
2. The customer care executive will assist you in renewal while on the call
3. You can gather extensive information about car insurance renewal.
It is critical to enter truthful and accurate information about your vehicle and expired policy. This is because accurate information will ensure that your policy renewal goes smoothly.
Zuno Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
- New and existing policies can be issued and renewed quickly and easily.
- Customer service that is responsive and dedicated.
- Requests are processed quickly and with minimal documentation.
- Access to over 1000 network garages makes for a hassle-free experience.
- NCB rewards are not lost when switching from another insurer.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Zuno Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Is it possible to renew my Zuno car insurance policy? What if I missed the renewal deadline for my policy?
You certainly can. Even if you miss the deadline, you can renew your policy within 90 days of the expiration of your policy. Otherwise, you will be forced to purchase a new policy.
2. Will I be able to keep my NCB if I switch to Zuno car insurance from another insurer?
Yes, you can continue to receive a no claim bonus (NCB) after switching from another insurance company to Zuno, which provides NCB discounts based on the policyholders' track record with previous insurers.
3. What happens if you renew Zuno car insurance coverage after it has expired?
If you do not insure your car within 90 days of the policy expiration date, you may face a car inspection and the loss of any accumulated No Claim Bonus. Both these factors have the potential to significantly increase the payable premium.
4. What if one fails to renew Zuno car insurance even after 90 days of the policy expiration date?
If one does not renew the policy within the said time, it will lapse. One is not permitted to drive in India in the absence of car insurance. Fines and imprisonments await people with a lapsed Zuno car insurance policy.
5. How can I do Zuno car insurance renewal online?
You can do so using any of these options - net banking, UPI, debit card, credit card, etc. Just ensure the required amount for a hassle-free Zuno car insurance renewal online. You can get a copy of the renewed policy the moment you pay the premium. Save it for future reference.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More