Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Magma HDI Car Insurance Claim
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Having a Magma HDI car insurance policy is essential as it safeguards the car owner from any unwanted losses. The insurance will protect your vehicle in case of theft, third-party losses, or even natural calamity. In such situations, the policyholders may feel the compulsion to file a Magma HDI car insurance claim. Moreover, Indian law has made it mandatory to have at least liability only insurance to protect your vehicle. In some unforeseen conditions like an accident or natural calamity like cyclones, floods, earthquakes, etc. The policyholder would definitely like to file a claim for the benefits under the policy cover. It is also essential to renew car insurance online or offline.
List of Documents Required During Claim Settlement
Below are the documents required during the car insurance claim settlement.
- Policy number.
- Contact details of the owner of the insured vehicle.
- Policyholder’s name.
- Brief detail of the incident and the policyholders.
- The extent of the damage or loss incurred.
- Model of your four-wheeler.
- Registration number of your four-wheeler.
- Location, date and time of the accident.
- In case of an accident, details of other automobiles involved.
- Name of the garage where the repair work is done.
- Statement of the eye-witness along with their contact details, if any.
How to Make Magma HDI Car Insurance Claim Online?
- Visit the official website of Magma HDI.
- Go to ‘claims’ and choose ‘private car’.
- Fill in all the details like vehicle registration number, details of accidents, etc.
- Submit all the required documents.
- After verification, policyholders will get their claim amount.
How to Make Magma HDI Cashless Car Insurance Claim?
- Raise a claim as soon as your vehicle gets damaged
- Provide all the relevant information like name, policy number, location of the accident, etc.
- A surveyor will inspect the whole situation
- In case of theft, you will have to file FIR
- In case of damage to the vehicle, take it to the network garage and ask for the receipt
- After submitting all the necessary information, the company will settle a cashless claim with the network garage.
How to Make Magma HDI Reimbursement Car Insurance Claim?
- Visit the official web portal of Magma HDI General Insurance.
- You will find the option “more”. Click on that.
- From the drop-down menu, please select “claim”.
- Select your insurance type
- Click on the “continue” button
- Fields on the “ enter your details” section need to be filled out.
- You receive a claim registration number once your claim gets registered. The car insurance company provides you with that registration number in case of a call or office visit intimation.
- Get your vehicle to the garage for repairs
- Pay the bills and receipts and submit the same to Magma HDI
Post successful verification, Magma HDI car insurance claim can be reimbursed to you.
Common Magma HDI car Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
- Registration of fraud claim.
- Filing a claim for something you are not eligible for.
- If facts are somehow misinterpreted.
- In case of the vehicle parts functioned improperly.
- Driving with an invalid licence.
- If consumed alcohol or drugs while driving.
- In case of fewer details for processing the claim.
- Delayed intimation regarding the mishap.
- In case of negligence.
Magma HDI NCB (No Claim Bonus)
Magma HDI car insurance offers NCB or no claim bonus with some four-wheeler insurances. You can purchase it with your standalone or comprehensive car insurance policy. The NCB is cumulative. This means it keeps increasing for each consecutive claim-free year. To keep your NCB intact, you should renew your four-wheeler insurance timely. If you fail to renew the policy within the stipulated time, it will lead to NCB being declared void. Insurers grant their customers a grace period to avoid losses. However, it will get directly cancelled, if the policyholder fails to renew the policy in time.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Magma HDI Car Insurance Claim FAQs
1. Is a claim possible for consequential damage under the Magma HDI four-wheeler insurance policy?
No, policyholders cannot claim for any consequential damage under the magma HDI car Insurance policy.
2. What documents are needed for Magma HDI car insurance reimbursement?
Below are the documents required for Magma HDI car insurance reimbursement.
- Policy document.
- Identity proof such as driving licence, passport, aadhaar card, pan card, etc.
- Address proof like driving licence, passport, aadhaar card, utility bills, etc.
- Passport size photographs
- FIR in case of theft of the vehicle
- Bills and receipts from the garage
3. What can detailed proof help in settling a Magma HDI car insurance claim?
Following is the detailed proof that will help in settling a claim.
- Genuine photographs of the place where the accident occurred
- Photographs of the insured car showing the extent of the damage.
4. Suppose I lodge a claim after the expiry of the policy date. Will it still be valid under Magma HDI car insurance policy?
Well, if you have renewed the policy on the expiry date, you are eligible for a claim after the said date. Only when the policy is renewed does the problem arise.
5. What must be done in case of theft to claim Magma HDI car insurance?
In case of theft, the first thing to be done is to lodge an FIR at the nearest police station. After lodging the FIR, contact your insurance company. After that, inform the RTO. Submit a copy of FIR, car registration copy, and driving licence to claim the insurance. The insurance company will reassure the case and reimburse the claim.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More
The benefits of 'Pay as You Drive Car Insurance' are numerous. This article aims to provide you with an unders...Read More
Telematics car insurance is a contemporary and technologically advanced system using which you pay the premium...Read More
The trend of CNG cars in India is increasing rapidly as people want to save on expenses on fuel and join hands...Read More