Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Zuno Car Insurance FAQs
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
1. What is the incurred claim ratio of Zuno General Insurance Company?
According to IRDAI Annual Reports 2018-19, the Incurred Claim Ratio of Zuno General Insurance Company for motor insurance is 145%.
2. How can I check my Zuno General Insurance Company’s Car Claim status online?
Customers who wish to check their Zuno General Insurance Company’s Car Claim status need to contact the customer service toll-free number at 1800 12000 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How can I download my Zuno General Insurance Company’s Car Policy Document Online?
Customers can download their car insurance policy document online at the time of purchasing the policy. The company shall send a soft copy of the policy document to your registered email ID. Alternatively, you can contact the customer service department and seek help.
4. How long does Zuno General Insurance Company take to process and settle car insurance claims?
Post completing all the documentation formalities, the Zuno General Insurance Company initiates the claim settlement process immediately. However, the maximum claim settlement turn-around-time taken by Zuno General Insurance Company is 7 working days to reimburse the claim amount.
5. Does Zuno General Insurance Company offer pay-as-you-drive car insurance?
Yes, Zuno General Insurance Company offers usage-based car insurance policy also known as pay-as-you-drive car insurance.
1. Is it possible to renew my Zuno car insurance policy? What if I missed the renewal deadline for my policy?
You certainly can. Even if you miss the deadline, you can renew your policy within 90 days of the expiration of your policy. Otherwise, you will be forced to purchase a new policy.
2. Will I be able to keep my NCB if I switch to Zuno car insurance from another insurer?
Yes, you can continue to receive a no claim bonus (NCB) after switching from another insurance company to Zuno, which provides NCB discounts based on the policyholders' track record with previous insurers.
3. What happens if you renew Zuno car insurance coverage after it has expired?
If you do not insure your car within 90 days of the policy expiration date, you may face a car inspection and the loss of any accumulated No Claim Bonus. Both these factors have the potential to significantly increase the payable premium.
4. What if one fails to renew Zuno car insurance even after 90 days of the policy expiration date?
If one does not renew the policy within the said time, it will lapse. One is not permitted to drive in India in the absence of car insurance. Fines and imprisonments await people with a lapsed Zuno car insurance policy.
5. How can I do Zuno car insurance renewal online?
You can do so using any of these options - net banking, UPI, debit card, credit card, etc. Just ensure the required amount for a hassle-free Zuno car insurance renewal online. You can get a copy of the renewed policy the moment you pay the premium. Save it for future reference.
1. What is NCB?
It is a prize offered by the insurance company for not filing any own-damage claims throughout the policy year.
2. How long does it take Zuno to settle a car insurance claim?
The genuine and bona fide claims will be processed within 24 hours of receipt of all needed documentation and information.
3. What is the Zuno car insurance claim settlement ratio?
Zuno claim settlement ratio for the year 2021 was 97.01%
4. How many times can Zuno car insurance be claimed in a year?
When a car insurance coverage is in existence, there are no restrictions on the number of claims that can be submitted.
5. How can I request an Zuno car insurance claim online?
One can visit the Zuno official website and easily raise a claim for the insured car.
1. How do I get the policy wordings of Zuno Car Insurance?
Go to the Zuno General Insurance website. There you will see a three line menu tab at the top right corner of the page. Click on that and thereafter click on ‘products’ and then ‘four wheeler’. You will find a tab of ‘policy wordings’ under ‘some helpful documents’ You can click on ‘download’ placed beside the policy you want to purchase.
2. Does your Zuno car insurance policy document contain details about premiums?
Yes, it contains details about the premium amount payable, the date of renewal premium payment, etc. Upon renewal, a fresh Zuno car insurance policy document is issued.
3. How do I check my Zuno car insurance policy details?
Click on 'check status' and enter your policy reference number. Then, click on 'submit' at the end. Another option is to contact Zuno's customer service representatives at their toll-free helpline number – 1800-12000.
4. Is it possible to get my Zuno car insurance policy delivered to my home?
Yes, you can request Zuno to deliver the hard copy of your policy to deliver it to your home.
5. What happens if I lose my Zuno car insurance policy document?
If you lose your Zuno policy document, you can ask for a duplicate by getting in touch with Zuno customer service and fulfilling all the formalities. Another alternative is to refer to the email you must have received for policy purchase or renewal.
Add On Covers
1. What should one do to get a discount from Zuno on implementing ARAI-approved anti-theft devices?
One must complete an endorsement form explaining in detail the relevant information of the installed devices. The company offers a 2% premium discount for implementing such devices in an insured car.
2. Which Zuno car insurance add-on covers should you buy?
It depends purely on your needs and budget. However, add-ons such as zero depreciation cover, engine protect cover, and roadside assistance cover can be useful for most people.
3. Why should you buy Zuno car insurance engine protection add-on cover?
The engine seems to be the most essential part of a car and can come with heavy repair expenses in case of damage. The engine protect add-on cover will assist you in getting your car engine repaired.
4. How many Zuno add-ons can I buy on top of my car insurance policy?
There is no limit on the number of add-ons you can buy.
5. Are Zuno car insurance add-on covers renewable?
Yes, you can renew Zuno car insurance add-on covers the same as your basic coverage. Infact, the renewal for both basic and add-on covers will happen on the same date. The premium of both basic coverage and add-on covers will add up, and you will need to pay the combined sum to Zuno.
1. Is it necessary to purchase Zuno comprehensive car insurance?
No, it is not a necessary thing by Indian motor legislation. However, it is strongly encouraged to have one.
2. What is the duration of Zuno comprehensive car insurance?
Comprehensive four-wheeler insurance is a policy that has a duration of one year from the date of purchase of the policy.
3. What is the maximum NCB that can be availed in Zuno car insurance?
The maximum NCB available would be 50% of the own damage premium.
4. What add-ons will I get with Zuno four-wheeler insurance?
The add-on options available are zero depreciation, NCB, return to invoice, roadside assistance, etc.
5. How can I renew my Zuno comprehensive car insurance?
You can easily renew your policy by paying for the same at the official website before expiration.
1. Will Zuno reimburse my losses if someone else was driving my car at the time of the accident?
Yes, the loss will be covered regardless of who was driving the car at the time of the accident, but the driver must be following the RTO's legal driving standards.
2. Is it possible to include add-ons in Zuno third-party car insurance?
No, you cannot include add-on covers to your basic third-party car insurance policy.
3. Is it possible to renew Zuno third-party insurance online?
You can visit the official website of Zuno and renew your policy with a few easy steps.
4. What documents will be needed for an Zuno third-party four-wheeler insurance online?
You would be required to submit the following:
- Your vehicle-related documents (registration number, previous policy number, purchase city, model/make etc.)
- Personal Contact details + id proof
5. Can an Zuno third-party car insurance be transferred to a new vehicle?
Yes. If you purchase a new vehicle, the policy of the older vehicle can be easily transferred to the new one.
1. What are the claim settlement options available on Zuno zero depreciation car insurance?
Policyholders can use any of the cashless or reimbursement claim settlement options for Zuno zero depreciation car insurance. Cashless claim settlement, which means no upfront payment for the policyholders to make, is available at the network garages of Zuno car insurance. Whereas reimbursement claims mean the payment for repairs needs to be done before Zuno settles the amount to the policyholder. You can get this service at any of the car garages. Ensure to intimate Zuno as soon as your car meets with an accident.
2. How much does the Zuno zero depreciation add-on cover cost?
The Zuno zero depreciation add-on cover does not have a fixed premium; it is purchased as an additional premium in conjunction with a comprehensive policy. The premium amount for comprehensive policies is determined by factors such as the insured declared value (IDV) of your vehicle, age, MMV, cubic capacity, and so on.
3. What factors should be taken into account before purchasing an Zuno zero depreciation add-on policy?
Factors such as the car’s age, its MMV (make, model, and variant), the frequency at which a new vehicle is sold or purchased, and the worth of your car’s parts and components.
4. Will I have to pay the premium of Zuno zero depreciation car insurance along with my existing policy or separately?
The premium of the existing Zuno car insurance policy will be paid along with the one applicable in case of zero depreciation cover.
5. Can I pay Zuno zero depreciation car insurance premiums online?
Yes, you can. There are multiple payment options available, such as net banking, UPI, wallet, debit card, credit card, etc. You can use any of them.
1. Who may get Zuno standalone own-damage automobile insurance?
Individuals who purchased their vehicle after September 1, 2018, and have a third-party insurance policy can obtain a standalone own-damage auto insurance policy.
2. Will a person having Zuno standalone car insurance be compensated in case of a stolen car?
Yes, the person will be compensated as per the Insured Declared Value of the vehicle.
3. What factors affect Zuno standalone policy premium rate?
Factors like car’s model, age, cubic capacity, IDV of the car, no claim bonus, add-ons (if opted) etc. affect the premium rate.
4. What add-ons are available with Zuno standalone car insurance?
Add-ons like engine protection, return to invoice cover, zero depreciation cover, roadside assistance cover etc. are available.
5. How to renew Zuno standalone car insurance?
One can visit the official website, compare the policies available, including add-ons and pay for the policy.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More