Bajaj Pulsar 150 cc Two Wheeler Insurance
The Bajaj Pulsar is a popular series of motorcycles and among them, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 is one of the most popular commuter motorcycles available. This model comes in 7 colours and 3 variants and is considered the best entry-level motorcycle segment in India. Although it is an entry-level motorcycle, it comes with a muscular fuel tank and wolf-eyed headlamps. It also comes with a 3D Pulsar logo on its tank, that gives the motorcycle a premium look.
The starting price of the Bajaj Pulsar 150 is around INR 1,01,082(ex-showroom price, New Delhi).
Key Specifications of Bajaj Pulsar 150cc
The Pulsar 150 is equipped with a 149.50cc 4-stroke engine and 14 PS of power for good mileage and performance. Its 15L fuel tank is efficient for you to sail through your commuter rides without extra hassle. It also has a twin shock absorber for your journey to be made without bumpers and smooth.
The model is equipped with 12V full DC headlamps that ensure you have constant light beam for great night visibility. The power and the 13.25Nm of torque that it provides make the model in the true sense, ‘King of the road’.
Some other key features include:
- Patented DTS-i technology for best-in-class performance
- Upright seating position for maximum comfort of the rider
- 43 cm alloy wheels for good looks and easy riding
- Telescopic front forks and anti-friction bushes for smooth rides
- 5-step adjustable rear shock absorbers
- 260mm front disc brakes for good stopping power
- Ultra-safe braking performance with ABS
- Aggressive laser-edged graphics for a powerful look
- Aerodynamic fairing on the tank for the streetfighter look
What is Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third-party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Bajaj Auto two-wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Bajaj Pulsar 150cc Review
The Bajaj Pulsar 150cc comes equipped with a projector lamp-powered headlights and a deeply-grooved Pulsar-typical tank for a snug thigh grip. Some necessary lightweight alloy parts are offered in this model such as sub-frame units and pillion footrests. The Pulsar 150cc is fed by CV carburettors and comes with an air-cooled engine for efficiency.
The Pulsar 150cc also uses a five-speed gearbox for shifting smoothly though one-down and all-up patterns. The model may be considered underwhelming for the bikers who want to own an adventure-motorcycle. However, the Pulsar 150cc stands as one of the best-in-segment commuter motorcycles.