Hero MotoCorp Pleasure Plus Insurance
Hero MotoCorp has decided to finally offer a major facelift to its model or Hero Pleasure after a total of 14 years. Hero Pleasure Plus has been offered major facelifts along with some aesthetic touchup and mechanical updates. The lightweight and compact design have always made it stand out among its competitors.
The previous model has always been popular among girls and inexperienced drivers who just entered the world of two-wheelers. The new pleasure Plus has been launched to keep up with the demands of the new generation. It is powered by an engine of 110.9cc.
The starting price of this scooter is INR 74,585 while its top variant is available for INR 79,854.
Key Specifications of Hero Pleasure Plus
The new Hero Pleasure Plus has been offered some decent features along with the retro design. The cluster is way better than that of the 2019 model which used to look boring and unexciting. The basic features include things like two front glove boxes and an integrated braking system with 10-inch alloys.
The Hero Pleasure Plus is faster than the pleasure and the credit to this increment in its speed goes to the new 110.9cc engine. The engine delivers a power of 8bhp and a peak torque of 8.7Nm which is a total of 16% that is 7% more than that of the previous model.
Some of the other key features include
- Highly comfortable scooter with good performance on road
- Compact dimensions and lightweight of this scooter make it very easy to handle
- Trailing front arm suspension setup works just perfectly
- Perfect option for someone who is in search of an easy to ride a scooter
- Smooth engine helps get through tight situations or traffic
- USB phone charger present in this scooter
- Multiple colour variants available that are bright and have a matte finish
What is Covered Under Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Hero MotoCorp two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Two wheeler Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Hero Pleasure Plus Review
The all-new Hero Pleasure Plus offers a fresh and glamorous look and is available in a total of 8 colour variants. It has the same aura as that of its previous model that is lightweight and compact size. There are some cosmetic upgrades and a perfect engine that completes its approach of a scooter that is perfect for young women.
The side angle of this scooter exhibits few curvy lines that flow just perfectly on the edges to complete its look. This is just the right scooter for all the customers at the entry-level given its basic features. The engine is smooth and can get through heavy traffic very conveniently.