TVS Ntorq Two Wheeler Insurance
TVS Ntorq has carved its niche in the 125cc scooter segment without compromising on other features. The riders get immense pleasure while riding this scooter which gives them a powerful mileage of 80kph every 2 seconds. TVS Nortq was originally launched by TVS Motors in February 2018 and is known as India’s first Bluetooth enabled scooter which gives you navigation updates from time to time for your directional, safety and speed support. The full digital console with 60 features displays your street, sports and riding statistics so that you can steer the direction under such control.
Operated by 125 3-Valve CVTi REVV Engine, TVS Ntorq is an ideal choice for racers to enjoy the thrill at a top speed of 95 km/h.
Specifications of TVS Ntorq
TVS Ntorq is available in 2 colour variants in the market – metallic blue and metallic grey where the style and design of the scooter celebrate the spirit of innovation. The masterstroke engine is powered by 5-different types – Single Cylinder, 4 - Stroke, SI, Air Cooled, Fuel Injected, providing you a low cost engine maintenance with a fuel tank capacity of 5.8 litres.
The disc brake at the front side combined with the rear has good stopping power that enables you to control the speed confidently. The brakes are supported by the SBT (Synchronized Braking Technology) system.
The other key highlights of the TVS Ntorq:
- The maximum engine power of the TVS Ntorq is 6.9 kW@7000 RPM and torque of 10.5 Nm @5500 RPM.
- 220 mm Roto Petal Disc Brakes and Parking brake for your safety
- Phone signal and phone battery Strength display
- Auto sync clock and last parking location display
- Telescopic front Suspension and Coil rear suspension spring with Hydraulic Dampers
- 100/80-12 Tubeless front and 110/80-12 Tubeless rear tyres with 1285mm wheelbase
- 12V, 4 Ah MF battery and 35/35W HS1 LED lamp for race edition
- Automatic Centrifugal Clutch type transmission
- Available in kick and self start modes
What is Covered Under TVS Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under TVS Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your TVS Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your TVS two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive two wheeler, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, 2 Wheeler No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
TVS Ntorq Review
TVS Ntorq has been an ultimate choice for racers on the road shows. The scooter offers a couple of features in the segment with BS6 upgrade, possesses a dynamic motor and looks sporty. The 22-litres of under-seat storage provides a USB charging port and a boot light.
TVS Ntorq has brought forward the spirited riding backed by LED lamps and powered battery for a seamless drive without having any typical scooter issues. Overall the scooter is a good-fit for all age groups because of its simplicity and easy to handle in-built features. Owning a TVS Ntorq for yourself can cost you approximately INR 70,555 to INR 79,535, an ex-showroom price in Delhi.