Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Maruti had inaugurated the Baleno RS in India on March 3, 2017. The company offered the car in a single petrol variant priced at INR 8.76 lakhs. The highest-selling car manufacturer has provided the first adequate hot hatchback, Baleno RS. The Baleno RS has heightened the competition in the hot hatchback segment. A 1.0-liter, 3-cylinder Boosterjet petrol engine powers the Baleno RS. The Boosterjet engine offers a mileage between 20 and 22 km, formulating it an incredibly productive hot hatchback compared to the not very frugal cars.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Features
The new hot hatch from Maruti Suzuki is expected to be upwards of INR 8 lakh as it is likely to be a trim only on the top-of-the-line Zeta and Alpha variants. The mileage of the Boosterjet engine could be around 20 to 22 kmpl making it an extremely efficient hot hatchback. The features in the Baleno RS are elevated as it was expected to be available in the top model Alpha variant. The model promotes auto climate control, cruise control, headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, Bluetooth connectivity, a 7-inch touch screen infotainment system with GPS, and Apple Carplay and Android Auto connectivity.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Key Specifications
Boosterjet Petrol Engine
Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, 2002, third-party car insurance is a mandatory regulation for every car owner in the country. As per the traffic rules modified in September 2019, the violation of driving an uninsured car is punishable with a fine of INR 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months. Therefore, ensure to purchase a third-party Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS insurance.
Usually, the on-road price encompasses the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS car insurance policy for the initial year. One may choose for Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS insurance renewal or purchase a new policy before the expiration of the current one.
Types of Car Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
Third-party insurance coverage for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS protects you from any obligations you may incur towards a third party as a result of an accident in your vehicle. Under this plan, reimbursement is delivered for physical injuries, casualty, temporary/permanent disability as well as possession destruction of a third party. The compensation for third-party property damage is limited to INR 7.5 lakh.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance
The policy insures you against the damages endured by your car. Road accidents, natural disasters, man-made emergencies, fire, strikes, rioting, and automobile theft are all covered under this policy.
The policy insures you against the damages of your car and third-party liabilities. The policy has broader coverage than both third-party and standalone own-damage insurance.
What is Covered Under Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Insurance Policy?
A Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Car Insurance Policy would typically cover the following:
- Natural disasters such as landslides, earthquakes, floods, cyclones, etc.
- Man-Made disasters such as riots, arson, etc.
What is Not Covered Under Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Car Insurance Policy?
The following would not be covered under a Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS insurance policy:
• Driving under the effect of alcohol, drugs, etc.
• Driving without an acceptable driving licence
• Damage considered to possess deliberately on the car
• Damage considered to have been elicited due to delinquency
• Damage incurred after the expiration of insurance policy
• Damage caused by factors eliminated explicitly in the terms and conditions of the policy
How to Buy/Renew Your Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Car Insurance Policy?
1. To Buy a New Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Insurance
- Visit the Maruti Suzuki Car insurance provider’s website to fill in the details, comprising the car registration number, mobile number, and email address.
- Fill in the policy attributes and the add-on to the policy you would like to select.
- Finish the procedure by paying the premium via an online mode of payment.
2. To Renew a New Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Insurance
- Visit the car insurance provider website and choose to renew the policy.
- Fill in the details, include or exclude the add-on covers and finish the process by paying the premium via online payment.
- Your renewal policy will be emailed to the address you provided during registration.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Review
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS was inaugurated in March 2017 and has materialized as a powerful seller in the B2 segment. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS delivers remarkable value-for-money and is a pleasure to drive. Ensure to collect the details regarding the insurance of the car. Based on your preferences, you can opt for third-party insurance or comprehensive insurance. You can also apply for Maruti Suzuki Baleno car insurance online through a service provider.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Car Insurance
1. Why do I need to purchase a third-party Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS insurance policy?
Primarily, a third-party liability insurance policy is compulsory as per law. It will insure your car against third-party liabilities that encompass the injury/death of a person and/or property damage.
2. Is the No Claim Bonus Discount mandatory for me to pay?
No, the Claim Bonus is delivered by the insurance provider to policyholders as a prize for not extending any claim in the financial year during the policy term; therefore, it is obtained free of cost. Furthermore, for up to 5 years without a gap in the policy, the discount rate granted by the NCB increases with each following claim-free year.
3. Can Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS insurance premiums be paid in installments?
No, there is no facility to pay the car insurance premium in installments. Section 64VB states that the insurance provider cannot offer car insurance unless the provider collects the total premium for the policy.
4. Is Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS insurance policy transferable?
You can transfer the car insurance policy in the name of the new owner during the sale of your car. The new car owner must notify the insurance provider about the transfer of the policy within 15 days of the purchase.
5. What insurance add-ons options are available for Maruti Baleno RS cars?
RSA (Roadside Assistance) cover, NCB (No Claim Bonus) protection, zero depreciation add-on, and engine cover are among the most popular insurance add-ons for Maruti Baleno RS automobiles.
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More