Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Maruti Suzuki’s yet another hit to the car market was launched on 21st May 1993. The very first model of the Maruti Suzuki Zen was MH410, which was based on the Suzuki Cervo Mode. Famously known as India’s first world car, the Maruti Zen was exported to Europe as early as 1994. The Zen also became an integral part of the Indian Racing Scene with highly modified versions of engine toppings. The name ZEN is the acronym for Zero Noise Engine, however, Zen also coincides with the Japanese word, meaning ‘complete’. Maruti Suzuki Zen also comes with exclusive body-colored bumpers. The showroom price of this car is purported to be INR 3,90,000.
Features of Maruti Suzuki Zen
Maruti Suzuki Zen is the iconic hatchback car. The Zen model noticed a necessary improvement from the Maruti 800 model and came up with a 993cc 4 cylinder engine which gives out a maximum power of 60 bhp@6000rpm and a torque of 78.4 nm@4500rpm.
The car also comes with a remote fuel filler which makes the task of filling the car’s tank a breeze. Power windows of the car can be controlled by just pushing buttons from the cabin, making it an organized interior feature.
The remote boot release provides an ease to the driver by releasing the boot behind just by pressing keys on the remote.
Key Specifications of Maruti Suzuki Zen
5-speed manual transmission
|Bore x Stroke|
72.0 mm (2.8 in) x 61.0 mm (2.4 in
9.4 (+/- 0.2):1 Drivetrain
236 mm (7.2 in) disc
180 mm (7.1 in) drum
Rack and pinion, hydraulic power assist
|Turning Circle Dial|
3.9 m (13 ft.)
|Turns Lock to Lock|
Independent, MacPherson strut, coil springs
3 link rigid axle with isolated trailing arm, coil spring, and gas-filled shock absorbers
12.0 km (with AC)
|Fuel Tank Capacity|
|Minimum stopping distance -|
|From 100 km/h|
54.33 m/3.73 s
|From 80 km/h|
28.11 m/2.59 s
Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance
To protect this car’s precious features, motor insurance would help seal the deal. The Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance is the perfect blend of security and feasibility of utility, as car insurance would ensure the repercussions of roughly using the vehicle. The leading Insurance companies offer the best of services, for example, if you avail of the Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance Policy you would be treated with cashless repairs, doorstep pickup, and repair, smartphone-enabled self-inspection, super-fast claims, customizing facilities regarding the vehicle's IDV, and endless support 24*7.
Types of Car Insurance for Maruti Suzuki Zen
There are two types of Maruti Suzuki Zen Insurance Policy:
- The most common car insurance a vehicle owner can obtain is third-party car insurance. The damages caused to third-party vehicle, property or bodily injuries are typically covered under third-party insurance cover. However, the third-party insurance does not cover damage and losses to one's car due to an accident, fire, or natural calamity for the Maruti Suzuki Zen Insurance Policy.
- The Comprehensive policy offers collision coverage, which includes the repair (incurred in an accident) expenses of the vehicle; personal injury coverage, including the medical bills and hospitalization charges (if required); and uninsured motorist protection which saves the day when the opposite driver is at fault yet they don’t have the required insurance to cover your losses.
What is Covered Under Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance Policy?
The following set of benefits are available with the premium Maruti Suzuki Zen Insurance Policy:
- Third-party liabilities
- Own damages
- Natural/Man-made disasters
- Car theft, explosion and animal attack
What is Not Covered Under Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance Policy?
The following exclusions are there in the Maruti Suzuki Zen car insurance:
- Normal wear and tear, electrical or mechanical breakdowns.
- The losses are caused in the presence of a rider who does not have a valid DL/Policy.
- Driver who is driving while on intoxication like spirits or drugs.
- When the vehicle is used for unlawful purposes.
- When a vehicle is driven outside the territorial limits of India.
- Vehicle which is used for hiring purposes, commercial activities, structured racing, or speed and reliability trails.
- Damages brought upon the car by atomic wars and jeopardy.
How to Buy/ Renew Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance Policy?
The availability of car insurance online shows the buyer a huge range of prices. The prospective policyholder can choose the suitable Maruti Suzuki Zen car insurance cost by choosing one from the available range; the policy taker can also try out quotes as provided by the websites.
Maruti Suzuki Zen car insurance renewal is now easily done by availing of the motor insurance policies online. It is essential to cover the Maruti Zen car insurance online before the existing policy expires.
Maruti Suzuki Zen Review
The Maruti Suzuki Zen is one of the cars from Maruti’s range of cars for middle-class households. It offers the space required for a nuclear family. The ease of driving and comfort on the seats make it viable for any beginner to start driving the Maruti Suzuki Zen. The price also matches the convenience bar of the majority of the crowd.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance
1. How to file digital claims for the Maruti Suzuki Zen Insurance?
The policyholder must go to the registered website and call on their given customer support for registering a claim. A link will be sent and the policy taker has to record the authenticity of the claim and provide it to the company. Thereafter, one can easily claim the mode of reimbursement and get secured of the losses.
2. Can one skip the purchase of the third-party motor insurance of Maruti Suzuki Zen Car Insurance Policy?
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, third-party liability is a compulsory component of your car insurance policy.
3. What is the maximum compensation offered as a part of the Maruti Suzuki Zen Insurance?
Concerning the third-party property damage, the insurance company is bound to compensate a maximum of INR 7.5 lakhs.
4. Is an add-on facility available with third-party car insurance?
No, add-on covers are only available with the comprehensive car insurance policy.
5. What are the documents I need to submit to claim my Maruti Suzuki Car insurance?
Make sure to be ready with the below documents-
- DL copy
- Policy document
- Claim form
- FIR copy
- Bill payment receipts
- Repair bill
- RC copy
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More