Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Maruti Suzuki Omni Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Omni, introduced in 1984 in India, has been compared to the car next door, which many people have admired since childhood. Maruti Suzuki Omni is a well-known minivan from Maruti Suzuki. It has served in several capacities, including courier delivery van and ambulance. It is a basic van model that can be used to transport large families in India. This vehicle is one of Maruti Suzuki's most popular models, with consistently high sales. Omni comes in 16 different flavors. Nine of the 16 options are manual.
Maruti Suzuki Omni Features
Maruti Suzuki Omni has a boxy appearance and receives minimal styling elements, mostly in keeping with its outdated appearance. Standard features include rectangular headlamps, black front, and rear bumpers, sliding doors, square-like wheel arches, and tiny tyres.
The cabin of the Maruti Suzuki Omni is available in five and eight-seat configurations, albeit due to the third row, luggage storage space in the eight-seat variant is limited. On the dashboard, there is a cup holder as well as storage for other goods. Dual-tone upholstery covers the seats, and assist grips are provided in the front and rear for easy occupant ingress and egress.
Key Specifications of Maruti Suzuki Omni
|Boot Space (l)
|35 bhp@5000 rpm
|6.1 Nm@3000 rpm
|Leaf Spring with Shock Absorbers
Maruti Suzuki Omni Insurance
Having Maruti Suzuki Omni insurance insures the vehicle against any damages or losses it may sustain. It provides complete coverage for the vehicle. Cashless transactions are also available through network garages for the insured. At every stage of the claim process, the insurer assists the insured. Some add-on covers can be availed when buying insurance for your Maruti Suzuki Omni like No-Claim Bonus, Personal Belongings Cover, Zero Depreciation Cover, Roadside Assistance Cover, Tyre Protect Cover, etc. According to the Indian Motor Tariff, every car owner in India is required by law to have at least third-party car insurance.
Read more - Maruti Car Insurance
Car Insurance Types for Maruti Suzuki Omni
Maruti Suzuki Omni auto insurance is available in two variants.
Comprehensive car insurance covers any losses to the vehicle caused by accidents, theft, natural/man-made disasters, and other factors. It also protects insured's accident coverage.
Third-Party Car Insurance pays for bodily injury or death to a third-party that occurs as a result of your car. It also covers third-party property damage of up to INR 7.5 lakhs.
Coverages Included Under Maruti Suzuki Omni Car Insurance?
- Maruti Suzuki Omni Car Insurance comprises the below-mentioned coverages.
- Natural calamities causing loss or damage to the car
- Damage caused to the car as an outcome of fire, explosions, or a terror attack
- Theft causing total loss
- Own accident insurance, which also covers passengers
- Manmade difficulties like terrorist attacks, riots, etc.
- Third-party liability coverage
What is not Covered Under Maruti Suzuki Omni Insurance?
- Electrical or mechanical failure of the Omni van
- Wear and tear of the car
- Substantial damages to the Omni van
- Deliberately causing damage to the Omni van
- Damage caused to the car by driving without a driver's licence/insurance policy
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants such as liquor or drugs
- When the vehicle is being used for any prohibited purpose
- Damages incurred to the car outside of India's borders
- Damage incurred to the car because of any war
How to Buy/Renew Your Maruti Suzuki Omni Insurance Policy?
Procuring a new Maruti Suzuki Omni Car Insurance online is a simple method. Go to the website where you wish to purchase the insurance. Enter information about your Maruti Suzuki Omni, such as the RTO, the fuel type, the car's age, and the variant. Then you must provide your contact information to receive auto insurance estimates on your phone. Choose a car insurance policy estimate that fits your budget and needs. Then you must pay for the insurance policy you have chosen, and the insurance coverage for the car will be issued.
One can renew the Maruti Suzuki Omni Car Insurance by following the mentioned steps:
- Go to the insurer's website
- Log in to the website using your Registered User ID, Password, and Policy Number
- Select the option ‘Renew/Pay Premium’
- Complete the payment and the policy will get renewed
Maruti Suzuki Omni Review
Maruti Suzuki Omni was introduced in 1984 by Maruti Suzuki, India's most well-known automobile manufacturer. It had its most recent major facelift in 1997. Maruti Suzuki Omni is one of the most affordable cars, with some of the best features and specs among its competitors. It works well as a family vehicle as well as a commercial vehicle.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Maruti Suzuki Omni Car Insurance FAQs
1. What is the price of Maruti Suzuki Omni's top model?
The top model of the Maruti Suzuki Omni is the E 8 STR BS-IV which costs INR 3.07 lakh.
2. How can Maruti Suzuki Omni insurance be renewed?
Log in to the insurer's website with your Registered User ID, Password, and Policy Number. Select the option to renew/pay for paying the premium. Complete the payment and your policy will get renewed in no time.
3. What average can we expect from Maruti Suzuki Omni?
According to the ARAI, The Maruti Suzuki Omni gives an average of 10.9-14.96 kmpl.
4. Can I add multiple add-ons to my Maruti Suzuki Omni insurance?
Yes, you can add as many add-ons as you want along with your comprehensive car insurance policy for Maruti Suzuki Omni.
5. How can one raise a claim if the Maruti Suzuki Omni meets with an accident a few hours after the policy expiry?
No, one cannot file a claim after the Maruti Suzuki Omni policy expired, be it a few hours or a few days. If anyone does it, the insurer rejects the claim.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More