Bajaj Avenger 180 cc Bike Insurance
Bajaj Auto has reigned the Indian market since its establishment in 1945. Be it the Bajaj Chetak scooter or the Bajaj auto rickshaw, the automaker has never failed to surprise us. Initially an importer-exporter, the company received permission to manufacture two and three-wheelers in India during 1959. Since then the brand Bajaj has been unstoppable in the two-wheeler segment.
One of its most loved two wheelers, the Bajaj Avenger 180 cc is the successor of Avenger 150 cc. The combination of the black chassis, exhaust grab rail and forks of the mighty Avenger has alway left a stylish impression. The new Bajaj Avenger looks even more mightier coming with a powerful engine and a hardy look.
Key Specifications of Bajaj Avenger 180 cc
The Bajaj Avenger comes with a powerful 180 cc petrol engine that generates a maximum power of 15.3 bhp at 8,500 RPM and a maximum torque of 13.7 Nm at 6,500 RPM. It is powered by one cylinder and two valves per cylinder. It boasts a 5-manual transmission on a chain drive transmission type.
Featuring an air-cooled cooling system and a wet multi-plate clutch, this bike is sure to deliver the best and smoothest of performance. This bike gives an average mileage of approximate 42 KMPL and runs on a maximum fuel tank capacity of 13 litres. It also features a healthy reserve fuel tank capacity of an impressive 3.8 litres.
Other key features of Bajaj Avenger 180 cc
- Electric start
- Digital odometer
- 12 V, 4Ah, VRLA battery
- Twin Shock Absorber (Rear suspension)
- Telescopic with Anti Friction Bush (Front Suspension)
- Digital Twin Spark Ignition
- Inbuilt low battery indicator
What is Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Bajaj Auto two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Bajaj Avenger 180cc Bike Review
With its most accessible seat height, this bike has proven to be the most comfortable ride for long distances. Overall, the bike is equipped with modern instrument clusters making it a solid ten on ten bikes. It creates the perfect balance between speed and style.
Available in two colours Ebony Black and Spicy Red, the bike is a style statement. With the telescopic Anti-Friction Bush in the front suspension and Twin Shock Absorber in the Rear
suspension, this bike swerves through any city traffic with complete ease. The all new Bajaj Avenger 180 seems to be the perfect competition to its rivals like Suzuki Intruder and Royal Enfield Bullet.