Bajaj Husqvarna Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj India has introduced the country with a revolution in motorbikes - starting with its first spin-off for a street bike, the Iconic Pulsar, the brand set foot towards the right start. The automaker also introduced the Indian markets to the very famous KTM, a bike that has made remarkable history with the segment.
However, Bajaj’s latest joint agreement is the Husqvarna brand that Bajaj has introduced to India. Sharing its underpinnings with the KTM, the Husqvarna is offered in two variants and starts at a base price of INR 1,89,568 (Ex-showroom Delhi) and goes up to a price tag of INR 1,89,952 (Ex-showroom Delhi).
Key Specifications of Bajaj Husqvarna
Coming to the engine offering, the Husqvarna pairs, Svartpilen 250 and Vitpilen 250 are both powered by an identical 248.76cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine clings on to a steel trellis frame BS6 engine that churns out an impressive power output of 30 PS, besides giving out peak torque ratings of 24Nm. Picking up on an engine capacity of 9.5L, the Husqvarna weighs 166kg.
Coming to the list of offerings for the Husqvarna, the bike picks up on an angular fuel tank that extends to the under rider’s seat and is situated at a high seating. Accompanied by full LED on either side, the tall handlebar makes its way to the brace. The bike tyres comprise rugged-pattern tyres, with disc brakes on both the front and rear besides picking up on an anti-locking braking system.
Some other key features include:
- Exclusive design feature that stands out of the line
- Powerful engine option with seamless braking
- Premium quality builds with a rigid metal frame
- Lightweight, despite being a bike in the 250cc segment
- Paired to several features with upside-down forks and a mono-shock
- Futuristic design approach
- Responsive handling, agile to cruise through the streets
What is Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third-party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Bajaj Auto two-wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Bajaj Husqvarna Review
The Bajaj Husqvarna is a bike like no other as it aims to provide the Indian bike segment with a future offering that is way outside the curve. The motorbike carries sharp looks and gives an equally satisfactory performance to allow the bikes to tap into unmatched performance. Besides the engine, the motorbike is really responsive on the streets and the highways. The vehicle’s braking system is also very responsive as it gives out linear braking motion at variable speeds.
Lastly, considering the fact that the motorbike has the badge of Bajaj coming along with it, it is indeed an option to go with.