Bajaj KTM Duke 250cc Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj KTM Duke 250cc is one of the popular bikes amongst the bike enthusiasts who are keen to enjoy long-distance travels with great charm. This ultra-modern bike is BS6 engine compliant which offers you a powerful mileage of 31.85 km per litre and superior performance amidst all weather conditions.
Bajaj KTM Duke 250cc is a sporty bike that can also be used for your daily commutes and can comfortably be handled using its equipped feature of telescopic front and nitrox rear suspension. Launched by Bajaj, the bike saw its facelift in 2020 in its LED headlight with a premium look which is identical to the 390 Duke unit.
Bajaj KTM Duke 250cc Specifications
Bajaj KTM Duke is available in 248.76cc, single-cylinder and liquid-cooled engine variants which boasts the adventurous spirit among the bikers. This killer combination bike is available in Silver Metallic and Dark Galvano colour combinations that complement your riding personality on the roads. The maximum engine power of KTM Duke is 30PS@9000 RPM and torque of 24 Nm @ 7500 RPM.
For providing a safety net to your thrill, KTM Duke consists of a dual channel ABS with a Supermoto version which makes your ride smoother and friendly. The equipped WP-sourced suspension setup and ByBre brakes offer a swift move and give you an edge to handle while taking sharp U-turns. The slipper clutch variant in the bike prevents locking of the rear wheel when you aggressively downshift taking the speed control within your reach.
The other key highlights of the Bajaj KTM Duke 250cc:
- 17-inch front and rear wheel size
- 110/70-17 front and 150/60-17 rear tubeless tyres with 1357 mm wheelbase
- Electric start/stop engine
- Mechanically operated and PASC anti-hopping types of clutch brakes
- 6 speed manual transmission
- Redesigned glove box
- Upgrades in full LED headlamp unit with DRLs.
- Spacious front pocket storage
- Chain drive type transmission
What is Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Bajaj Auto two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Bajaj KTM Duke 250cc Review
Bajaj KTM Duke 250cc is a perfect bike for racers for taking sharp twists and turns leaning on the bike. For your daily commutes, KTM Duke 250cc provides you comfortable wider seats while you wait for the traffic light to turn green.
To give the extra power to your adventure on the roads, Duke is equipped with an all-new ‘Supermoto’ mode which can be activated through the touch-push start of a button giving you extra race track control.
Owning Duke KTM 250cc for yourself can cost you INR 2.17 lakhs approximately which is an ex-showroom price in Delhi.