Bajaj Pulsar 220cc Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc is the new buzz in terms of “performance-oriented” motorcycles in India. The bike is powered by Bajaj Pulsar 220F which is a preferred choice among bike enthusiasts to be sporty and affordable in many respects.
The engine of Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc is a 4 stroke engine backed by BSVI compliant, 220 cc DTS-i FI engine which delivers the maximum power of 15kW(20.4 PS) and a powerful 18.55Nm torque. Launched in 2009 by Bajaj, it became the fabulous choice for racers to exhibit their stunts in India’s biggest stunning festival organized by Bajaj Motors.
Key Specifications of Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc
Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc is available in 5 engine type variants - 4-stroke, 2-Valve, Twin Spark BSVI Compliant, DTS-i FI Engine and Oil cooled that bolster the revered thrilling spirit among the bikers. The bike is also available in 360 degrees black blue and black red variants which show a stylish combination of colours that matches your personality.
The bike is equipped with 5-spoke alloy wheels that can beat all odds of riding on uneven roads amidst all weather conditions. To make your journey smoother and easier the contour seats equipped in the bike offer you comfort and stability for your long travels.
The other key features of the Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc:
- 15 litres fuel tank capacity
- 280 mm front disc and 230 mm rear disc brakes
- 90/90 - 17 Tubeless front and 120/80 - 17 Tubeless rear tyres with 1350 mm wheelbase
- Maximum visibility on poorly-lit roads through projector headlamp with a wider beam
- Headlamp variants - High - Ellipsoidal lamp 55W, With AHO (Auto Headlamp On)
- and Low - projector lamp 55W
- Telescopic front and nitrox rear suspension ensures your comfort and great handling of the bike
- Available in both kick and self-start modes
What is Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Bajaj Auto two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc Review
Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc is an easy-going bike that can cut long traffic jams like thin air. This killer combination bike offers you great mileage for your daily commutes. This ultra-modern and stylish bike offers you sporty split seats, laser edged graphics, split rear grab rails, deep carbon black silencer and a colour coded alloy wheels which complement your style while you drive. It is also a good fit for bike enthusiasts to participate in many gravity defying stunts organised by Bajaj from time to time.
Looking to own one for you can cost INR 1.25 lakhs approximately which is the ex-showroom price at Delhi.