Honda Dio Two Wheeler Insurance
Honda Dio is the new popular choice among two-wheeler lovers which gives them a thrill and sporty look. The stylish design in the recent Dio Repsol Honda edition makes it stunning to every racer. To give every racer the love for a thrill, the swanky digital meter of Honda Dio guides real-time to average speed updates helping to navigate the joys of riding speed.
Originally manufactured and launched by Honda in 1988 in Japan and assembled in China as the 4th generation Dio, the four-stroke 110 cc engine Honda Dio also spanned its operations in Karnataka, India in 2013 as its launch pad.
Key Specifications of Honda Dio
Honda Dio is available in 3-engine variants – fan cooled, 4 Stroke, and SI Engine. These variants are pioneered with an ACG starter engine which silently starts the bike engine and gives you strong mileage with a fuel tank capacity of 5.3 litres. Honda Dio is powered by eSP (enhanced smart power) technology and sensor based PGM-FI system which is weather friendly and produce less emissions under all conditions.
The programmed fuel injection gives you efficient fuel power and mileage with a robust eco-friendly HET BS VI ENGINE. The riding becomes smooth and friendly when you have your feet protected from the engine emitted heat by the Dio’s stylish muffler protector.
The other key features of Honda Dio:
- The maximum engine power of the bike is 5.71 kW @ 8000 rpm and torque of 9 Nm@4750 rpm.
- It has Multi-functional switches such as operating ignition, seat lock, handle lock and external fuel lid.
- 90/90-12 comfortable tubeless tyres with a 1260 mm wheelbase for a smoother ride on uneven roads
- Orange coloured Repsol Honda with Alloy wheels gives a feel of “racer” not only a “rider”
- Spacious front pocket storage
- Start/Stop switch engine
- Kick/self-start mode
- Automatic clutch type transmission
What is Covered Under Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third-party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Honda two-wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Honda Dio Review
Honda Dio gives a dash of style and a sporty look while you are on the roads. The ultra-modern stylish scooter provides you great mileage and a smooth ride paving a clear way for you when you press the “passing switch” without honk.
This flashy two-wheeler offers a pleasant ride for long distances as it can accommodate all your valuables in its front and under-seat storage space it provides. If you want to own this scooter, its showroom price in Delhi starts from INR 62,229 approximately for the base model and INR 65, 627 for the deluxe model.