Honda H’ness CB350 Two Wheeler Insurance
The Japanese automaker, Honda has been a leading bike manufacturer in India for a considerable amount of time and now they have entered the reto genre market segment with the Honda H’ness CB350. Retailed through Honda’s premium Big Wing dealerships, this bike is a beast with a 348.36cc 4 stroke engine, tough looks, and loaded with features like Honda Smartphone Voice Control System, leather seats, hazard light switches, and many more.
It is available in 3 attractive colours. It now has two variants the DLX and the DLX Pro and they are priced at INR 1,86,500 and INR 1,92,500 respectively. (ex-showroom Delhi)
Key Specifications of Honda H’ness CB350
The Honda H’ness CB350 has a mighty 348.36cc 4 stroke, SI engine which gives out the maximum power of 15.5kW at 5500 rpm and a maximum torque of 30 Nm at 3000 rpm. A number of new attractive features have been added like full LED head and tail lights, semi-digital instrument cluster, and the much anticipated Honda Smartphone Voice Control System. Although present only in the DLX PRO variant, it helps to control calls, music, and use turn-by-turn navigation systems. It comes with a standard dual-channel ABS and hazard light switches for added safety.
Styled with round headlamps, curvy fuel tank, leather tan seats, chopped fenders, and a chrome-finished exhaust, it also has alloy wheels and blacked-out components for a modern look. The bike also gets a whole lot of benefits from the brand who ensured a number of warranty coverage schemes, free services, and roadside assistance to owners.
Some other key features include
- Honda Smartphone Voice Control System (HSVCS)
- Side stand with engine inhibitor
- Full LED head and tail lights with ring-type winkers
- Slipper and Assist Clutch
- Honda Selectable Torque Control
- Hazard Light Switch
What is Covered Under Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Honda two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Review of Honda H’ness CB350
Honda H’ness is a bike for the retro genre segment but with modern twists. It gives a good performance with the 348.36cc single-cylinder engine and provides a smooth ride even at 100kmph speed. It has many new appealing features like a slipper clutch, torque control system, hazard light switch, and the voice control system. The bike provides a good grip and the ABS system and hazard light switches are very handy for safety.
Overall, the Honda H’ness is a good choice with classic retro look and a good performance at its given price range. It is one of the best in its class.