Honda Hornet 2.0 Two Wheeler Insurance
Launched recently in September 2020, Honda Hornet 2.0 is the best replacement for CB Hornet 160 R that was previously the best motorcycle model of Honda in the market. The Hornet brand is widely famous for the aggressive style outlook and smoother performance, and the new Hornet 2.0 takes it all to the next level. The design styling of Honda Hornet 2.0 is quite similar to the CB hornet 160R, but some cleaner lines and a bulkier appearance add to the changes. The motorcycle's striking look is highly appealing, and there are other features too, which makes it a preferred choice.
Key specifications of Honda Hornet 2.0
Honda Hornet 2.0 has a 184.40cc engine with a single-cylinder capacity. The engine has an air cooling mechanic and the fuel injection motor type. The bike can produce a maximum torque of up to 16.1 Nm and maximum power of 12.7kW. The motor of Honda Hornet 2.0 has a five-speed gearbox. There is an upside-down fork at the front end of the suspension and a preload-adjustable mono-shock at the rear end. Furthermore, it uses disk brakes at both front and back ends.
Other key features of Honda Hornet 2.0:
Here are the other vital features of Honda Hornet 2.0:
- Multiple wet clutches available
- It has a chain drive transmission
- It contains tubeless tires of alloy
- Chassis is present in diamond type
- Digital odometer, speedometer, tachometer, and trip meter
- The braking system is of type single-channel ABS
What is Covered Under Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Honda two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Honda Hornet 2.0 Review
Honda Hornet 2.0 is more compact than the CB Hornet motorcycle. It is also a perfect choice for long drives with the 12-liter petrol fuel tank. The bike has a tacky and sporty appearance that charms the people around and fascinates the rider. This motorcycle has a comfortable seat for both rider and the pillion and is thus a preferable choice. The handlebar of the Honda Hornet also has a powder-coated finish, making it a more delicate texture.
Honda Hornet 2.0's engine has an adequate capacity, lying between the sporty 160cc and 200cc. There is only one problem: after reaching 85kmph, the engine starts vibrating and shouting. The bike has lighter and swifter handling that makes it a fantastic choice.