Honda Activa Insurance
Honda is the 2nd largest two-wheeler brand in India that has offerings for people of all age groups, all budgets, and all types of driving preferences. It is famous for its utility-oriented bikes, racer bikes, and the very famous Activa model. Honda Activa marked the revival of scooters in a light-weight and easy-to-drive form. The model got so famous that it emerged as a leader in the entire two-wheeler segment and marked the entry of women and teen-friendly two-wheelers in the entire nation.
Since its launch in 1999, Honda Activa continues to go strong.
Recently, Honda launched Activa 6G 20th Year Anniversary Edition. The other variants are:
- Honda Activa 6G
- Honda Activa 125 BS-VI
Key Specifications of Honda Activa 6G (Regular and 20th Year Anniversary Edition) -
Both the models are entirely the same in features and specifications. The 20th Year Anniversary Edition has better graphics and an anniversary logo. It comes with a fuel tank capacity of 5.3 L, and has 171 mm ground clearance value. It's kerb weight is 107 kg and seat length is 692 mm.
It has an automatic clutch system, fan-cooled, 4-stroke, SI Engine viscous paper filter for air filtering, and a displacement value of 109.51 cc. It comes with the PGM fuel injection system and generates a maximum power of 5.73 kW @ 8000 RPM.
The other key features of Honda Activa 6G are:
- Tubeless tyres
- Under bone type vehicle frame
- Both self-start and kick-start options are available
- Telescopic front
- 3.0 Ah battery
- LED headlamp
- Honda Activa 6G has a compression ratio of 10.0±0.2
- The model has 130 mm drum-type brakes in the rear and front
What is Covered Under Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Honda two-wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Honda Activa Review
Honda Activa is a brand that symbolizes strength delivered via utility and simplicity. The simple lightweight scooter has taken the market in stride and consumers can just not get enough of the vehicle. College students, teenagers, women, and men - Honda Activa became immensely popular with people of all ages.
The colour of the model is amazing and the performance is also commendable. The Activa 6G edition is offering a power-packed performance on high speeds as well, and is perfect for long-distance travels as well. You get better wheels and an even lighter frame for more speed and a streamlined driving experience. So, all in all, Honda Activa is still going to lead charts and is a promising bet for the brand and its consumers.