Honda CBR 650R Bike Insurance
Honda has been a major name when it comes to delivering top-class motor vehicles. Among the many success stories of two-wheelers like Honda Activa, Honda Dio, Honda Hornet and many others, one major Honda bike which made a massive buzz since its launch in 2012 was the CBR 150R.
The Honda CBR took all the motorcyclists to a ride of style, charisma and performance. It's unique race-bike look made it shine differently on roads. The Honda names the CBR series more under big bikes and sporty bikes. The all-new Honda CBR650R is all set to impress the racing geeks with its sportier appeal and mammoth engine power.
Key Specifications of Honda CBR 650R
The powerful Honda CBR 650R comes with a mammoth 649.00 cc engine that can produce a maximum power of 65.0 kW at 11500 RPM and a maximum torque of 60.1 Nm at 8000 RPM. With an incredible power of 4 cylinders and 16 valves, this bike looks to outperform every racer on the go. The mighty CBR 650R creates a bore of 67.0 mm and a stroke of 46.0 mm. It runs on a 6-speed manual gear transmission type with a fuel injection ignition.
The Honda CBR 650R comes with a fuel tank capacity of 15.4 litres and offers an average mileage of around 25 kmpl that can offer you an overall riding range of around 385 km on a full tank.
Other key features of Honda CBR 650R
- Premium dual-LED Headlights
- Crystal-clear digital LCD display with gear and shift-up indicators
- Redesigned mufflers with four exhaust downpipes
- Slipper Multiplate wet clutch
- Double on the front and single on the rear disc brakes
- Diamond type chassis
- Dual-Channel ABS
What is Covered Under Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Honda two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Honda CBR 650R Bike Review
The Honda CBR 650R is all set to replace the outgoing CBR 650F with a sportier appeal and lighter components that make it a perfect speedster. It also comes with updated styling and chassis that brings more crisp to its performance. This CBR 650R seems to be focusing more on speed and performance rather than those touring abilities.
Its slipper clutch ability makes the gear shifts smoothly and rapidly with Honda’s effective traction control system. It is also enabled with great braking systems on the front and rear paired with a robust dual-channel ABS that ticks all the safety boxes as well. All in all, this bike is known as a beast!