Honda Dream Two Wheeler Insurance
Honda Dream has made many dreams come true with its launch in the premium segment under “CD 110 Dream Deluxe” which defines safety and comfort throughout your daily commute. Launched in June 2020 by Honda, it has become a conventional choice among the bikers because of its enhanced smart robust technology along with an ACG starter motor that provides a silent and jolt-free ride.
Honda Dream is also powered by the robust 110cc engine with eSP Technology giving bikers an impressive mileage of 65 to 85 Km per litre The powerful HET engine delivers an unbeatable performance which is eco-friendly in all respects.
Honda Dream Features
Honda Dream is available in 4 colour choices in the market – black, blue, grey and red metallic. The masterstroke engine is available in 3-different variants - 4 stroke, SI, BS-VI Engine backed by intelligent MF Battery and Viscous Filter offering you a low cost engine maintenance with a fuel tank capacity of 9.1 litres.
The bike offers you a hassle-free riding experience with low rolling resistance tubeless tyres which are mainly meant for increasing fuel-efficiency. The long and comfortable seat along with the pillion ensures your smooth ride with comfort and safety despite road conditions.
The other key highlights of the Honda Dream:
- The maximum engine power of Honda Dream is 6.47 kW @ 7500 rpm and torque of 9.30 N-m@ 5500 RPM
- Equalizer Technology employed in Combi Brake System keeps the braking distance short maintained by rock-solid balance
- PGMFI fuel system
- Friction reduction technologies ensuring optimum fuel balance
- 80/100-18 M/C 47P front and 80/100-18 M/C 54 P rear tubeless tyres with a 1285 mm wheelbase
- Stylish muffler protector for your feet from engine emitted heat
- Sealed chain for your safety
- Start/Stop switch engine
- Kick/self-start mode
- Multiplate Wet Clutch type transmission
What is Covered Under Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Honda two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Honda Dream Review
Honda Dream brings a graceful charm to your personality when you ride on a solid look and striking metallic shine body of the bike that will have a lasting impact on every passerby. DC Headlamp installed in the front view of the Honda Dream is ultra-modern and stylish which gives you a steady illumination irrespective of the driving conditions and speed.
This 4-geared bike has an integrated smart single switch which shows impressive passing signal and flicker high/low beam. Owning a Honda Dream for yourself can cost you INR 64,508 approximately which is an ex-showroom price in Delhi.