Honda Grazia Two Wheeler Insurance
Honda Grazia is the contemporary choice for two-wheeler lovers which give them the confidence to move ahead complemented by the sporty look. The intelligent looks of the new Honda Grazia -125 BSVI bring more aesthetics to its design and make you a class apart from the crowd.
The full digital meter monitors your speed movements and gives you real time updates of the traffic jams to help you escort from or directing another route. Originally launched by Honda in November 2017, Grazia became the flagship model after the significant change in form, technology and styling and a trendsetter among the youth inspiring further generations.
Key Specifications of Honda Grazia
Honda Grazia comes in 4 colour combinations – grey metallic, cyber yellow, siren blue and Spartan red and is available in the market with 3-engine types – fan cooled, 4 Stroke, and SI Engine. These engine types are geared with an ACG starter engine replacing gear meshing that makes it easy for you to start is an eco-friendly feature the bikers adore. The powerful 124cc engine gives convenience to you each time as it offers you low cost engine maintenance with a fuel tank capacity of 5.3 litres.
Honda Grazia is backed by HET engine with eSP (enhanced smart power) technology and sensor based PGM-FI system which offers continuous mileage with optimum fuel power.
The other key features of the Honda Grazia:
- The maximum engine power of the Grazia is 6.07 kW @ 6000 RPM and torque of 10.3 N-m@5000 RPM
- Multi-functional switches such as seat lock, handle lock, operating ignition, and external fuel lid
- Front and rear tubeless tyres with a 1260 mm wheelbase
- Redesigned glove box
- Front disc brake with added braking power
- Stylish muffler protector for biker’s feet protection from engine emitted heat
- Spacious front pocket storage
- Start/Stop switch engine
- Kick/self-start mode
- Automatic V-matic clutch type transmission
What is Covered Under Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Honda Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Honda two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Honda Grazia Review
Honda Grazia gives you an ultra-modern and confident look while you drive on the roads. The stylish design in the rear front LED head lamp not only offers a dazzling look but offers a crystal clear view of the road. The idling stop system offers you an economical ride at every step as it automatically turns off your engine at the long waited traffic light.
The all new jet-inspired tail lamp of Honda Grazia is a top-notch feature that looks sporty and has fine cuts using superior technology. If you want to own this bike, its showroom price in Delhi starts from INR 74,815 approximately.