Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Mahindra Jeep Car Insurance
Enter 4-Wheeler number to get Quote
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
It has been made mandatory for car owners to have motor insurance for their vehicles under the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. The absence of a car insurance is a punishable offence and can make you pay a fine of INR 2,000 or/ and imprisonment for up to 3 months. Car insurance is a contract signed between a general insurance company and the car owner wherein the former promises to protect the car owner against any financial losses that may occur due to an accident, theft or any other unfortunate event involving his car. Here, we have covered up everything you need to know about Mahindra Jeep car insurance.
Mahindra Jeep Features
The second-generation Mahindra Jeep is available in two variants and nine trim levels. It is equipped with both petrol and diesel engine options that can be changed manually or automatically. The new car comes with an all-new dashboard provided with a touch screen infotainment system, and roof-mounted speakers. The special thing about it is that it is drizzle resistant. The hard top of the Mahindra Jeep is removable. The car offers a massive 226mm of ground clearance; the Jeep is suitable to go anywhere. Also, the new Mahindra Jeep comes with very short overhangs, meaning climbing onto the rocks or other obstacles will be relatively easy now.
Key Specifications of Mahindra Jeep Car
|Fuel Tank Capacity||60|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||2489|
|Service Cost (Avg. of 5 years)||No|
Mahindra Jeep Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Tariff, for every Mahindra Jeep car owner, it has been made compulsory to insure against damage, theft or other risks. It is suggested to get at least a third-party car insurance policy.
Types of Car Insurance for Mahindra Jeep
- Comprehensive insurance is an extensive car insurance which, along with road accidents, also secure you financially against the event of man-made calamities, natural disaster, fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, theft, etc.
- Under a third-party cover, the insurance company empowers you with the coverage against the financial expenses that occur due to an accident or car damage such as bodily injuries, permanent disability, temporary disability as well as death to third-party. Third-party insurance is mandatory in India.
What is Covered Under Mahindra Jeep Car Insurance Policy?
Following are the losses that are covered under the Mahindra Jeep car insurance policy:
- Loss due to fire, explosions, theft, etc
- Loss due to natural calamities such as earthquakes, tsunamis, etc.
- Third-party liabilities
- Own damage because of accidents and other unforeseen events
What is Not Covered Under Mahindra Jeep Car Insurance Policy?
The following would not be covered under a Mahindra Jeep Car insurance policy:
- Driving without a valid Driving Licence
- Regular wear and tear
- Electrical or mechanical issues
- Damage considered to have been purposely inflicted
- Driving under the impact of intoxicants
- Vehicle used for some illegal purpose
- Loss incurred after lapse of insurance policy
- Use outside the geographical limits
- Nuclear wars
How to Buy/Renew Your Mahindra Jeep Car Insurance Policy?
Before purchasing an insurance policy, you must check and compare Mahindra Jeep car insurance costs by multiple insurers and choose the best suited for you. Mahindra Jeep car insurance renewal can be done online too through insurance company’s online portal with the process mentioned below:
- Submit the basic details of Mahindra Jeep such as model, make, manufacturer, registration number.
- Select the premium amount (you can also make a call and fix a date with an insurance agent for more understanding of your policy).
- Fill your KYC, personal and communication details.
- Collect the details from the insurance provider.
- Make the premium payment via net banking.
Mahindra Jeep Car Review
Mahindra Jeep is an offering from the brand known for its superior built quality and long-lasting performance. The vehicle is set for the medium price range to be sold in the market. Since its launch, the Mahindra Jeep has carved a niche for itself and wowed users with its excellent performance. By ensuring the safety of your car with suitable car insurance, you would add value to your vehicle and safeguard your interest as well.
FAQs for Mahindra Jeep Car Insurance
1. What factors determine the premium amount for Mahindra Jeep car insurance policy?
Age, area of registration, and the condition of your Mahindra Jeep decide the premium amount for insurance.
2. Is it Possible to switch from a third-party Mahindra Jeep car policy to a comprehensive policy?
Yes, you can switch to a comprehensive cover from a third-party cover. However, a vehicle inspection will be needed.
3. What is the depreciation rate of a Mahindra Jeep car?
Considering the on-road price of the Mahindra Jeep, the resale value could be derived with a depreciation rate of 10% per annum.
4. Is it possible to switch insurers for the renewal of Mahindra Jeep car insurance?
Yes, you can change your insurance provider for renewal as per your wish without any obstacles.
5. Are insurance policies for Jeep expensive in India?
Insuring Jeeps could be affordable. However, other factors, like age and driving record, can further influence your car insurance rates.
Recent ArticlesView All
Availing a car insurance without a driving license can be possible under certain circumstances. Know what are ...Read More
Are you looking for the difference between third-party and first-party insurance? Learn the difference on the ...Read More
Difference between comprehensive and third-party car insurance: Comprehensive policy covers both own damages a...Read More