Plans starting at only ₹7/day*
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance FAQs
Enter your details to buy Health Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Spam calls. Promise
- Upto ₹75,000** Tax deduction under Sec 80D
- Instant Policy Issuance
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance FAQs
1. What are the common covers available under the Bajaj Allianz Health plans?
You get covers such as inpatient care, pre and post-hospital care, domiciliary care, preventive health check and maternity benefit, among others when you buy a Bajaj Allianz health insurance plan. These covers are available under most family floater and individual health insurance policies. Read the policy wordings when buying the plan to understand the exact scope of covers available under the plan you buy.
2. Can I get a corona cover?
Yes, you can get medical insurance for coronavirus. Keeping the current pandemic in mind, the company has launched the very handy Corona Kavach plan that offers extensive coverage against the disease. The coverage is available for all members of the family. It is an affordable and easy-to-buy plan that you can even purchase online.
3. How efficiently does Bajaj Allianz handle claims?
The claims are handled directly by Bajaj Allianz, without the involvement of a TPA. the claim process is very fast and if the paperwork and formalities are done properly, the claims get cleared in less than an hour, which is extremely commendable.
4. Does the company have an effective customer support cell?
Bajaj Allianz has a very good customer support team. You can reach them by telephone, email or directly visit a branch. The customer service executives are well-trained and very efficient. They help you to solve your doubts and issues in a polite and friendly manner. This is very handy and useful.
5. How to pay the premium for Bajaj Allianz health insurance?
You can pay the premium in a number of ways. First and foremost, you can pay the premium online in a fast and convenient manner. Just use net banking and transfer the amount instantly. You can also make an online payment through a credit or debit card. Then, you can give a cheque to the insurance agent or drop the cheque directly to the office of the insurance provider. You can also use your card to make the payment at a branch of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance.
6. What is the procedure to issue a duplicate health ID card if I lose it?
If you lose the health ID card issued to you by Bajaj Allianz, you can apply for a duplicate card. The procedure to do so is to mention the insurer about the loss as soon as it happens. The insurer will register the complaint and block the card. Then, within seven working days, you will receive a new card.
7. Is it possible to surrender premium and cancel a Bajaj Allianz health plan?
Yes, you can surrender a plan. You need to fill the policy surrender form and submit it to the insurer. You can also cancel your plan within the free look period that is offered when you buy any health plan from Bajaj Allianz.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. What is the customer service advisors’ number under the Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy?
Individuals can make a simple phone call by dialling 1800-209-5858 and get in touch with the highly professional customer service advisors at Bajaj Allianz to get additional help related to health insurance immediately.
2. Can I get my existing Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy renewed over the internet?
Yes, you can easily get your existing Bajaj Allianz health insurance renewal online. There are multiple Bajaj Allianz health insurance online payment options offered at the time of the renewal.
3. Does Bajaj Allianz offer a grace period to renew an existing insurance policy?
Yes, if you miss out on renewing your insurance policy on time, a grace period of 30 days, starting from the day of the plan’s expiry, is given so that you can renew the policy and retain the continued insurance benefits.
4. Can I transfer my existing health insurance policy to a new insurance provider?
Yes, individuals can easily transfer their existing health insurance policy to a new provider as per the IRDAI regulations.
5. What would happen if my Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy lapses?
coverage plan and will also lose out on the continued benefits, which include NCB, waiting-period-related credits, etc.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Claim Settlement FAQs
1. Can I get a cashless claim if I receive treatment from a non-network hospital?
No, if you get medical treatment from a non-network hospital using Bajaj Allianz health insurance, you are only eligible for a reimbursement claim. But there’s nothing to worry about as the Bajaj Allianz health insurance settlement ratio is great.
2. What does ICR stand for in health insurance?
ICR in health insurance stands for the incurred claim ratio, which is the ratio of the total value of claims that have been settled to the total value of premium amounts collected by the insurance provider. The same goes for a higher value of Bajaj Allianz health insurance claim settlement ratio.
3. Where can I check the Bajaj Allianz health insurance claim status online?
- Go to the ‘claim’ section and select health insurance.
- Then select ‘check claim status’ and enter the claim number in the box.
- Then press ‘proceed’ to get the status of your registered claim online.
4. Where can I get an online claim form for the group personal accident policy?
You can get your GPA claim form online through the Bajaj Allianz health insurance website.
5. Will my Bajaj Allianz reimbursement claim be rejected if I fail to submit it within the stipulated time?
If you fail to submit the reimbursement claim form and related paperwork on time, the insurer can reject your application. You will need to contact the insurance provider to justify the delay when submitting the claim for approval after the marked period.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Policy Download FAQs
1. How can I download an e-policy copy for my Bajaj Allianz health insurance?
You can easily get an e-copy by getting the Bajaj Allianz health policy download online through the official website and by signing in with your policy number.
2. Does the Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy download involve speaking with an insurance associate?
No, you can easily download the Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy documents on your own through the internet without the need to speak with an insurance associate.
3. Does the downloaded Bajaj Allianz health insurance document consist of policy cancellation details?
Yes, generally the policy cancellation details are included within the downloaded Bajaj Allianz health insurance documents.
4. Can I get the contact details for any queries regarding the Bajaj Allianz health insurance plan?
Yes, the contact details for related queries are mentioned at the bottom of the downloaded Bajaj Allianz health insurance documents.
5. Is it better to download and read through the Bajaj Allianz health insurance plan documents?
Yes, it is always beneficial for the policyholder to download and read through the Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy documents. The Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy download by policy number is a very simple procedure that you can get done in minutes.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Benefits FAQs
1. What is the convalescence benefit under the Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy?
The convalescence benefit under the Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy allows the policyholders to claim a yearly payout of INR 5,000, which is only valid if the insured party has to undergo continuous hospitalization for 10 days or more.
2. Does my Bajaj Allianz health insurance plan cover ambulance charges?
Yes, one of the included benefits of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance is the coverage for ambulance charges incurred while transiting to or returning from the hospital.
3. What are the general exclusions under the Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy?
There are a few exclusions under the Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance policy for diseases and medical expenses that arise from the conditions mentioned below;
- Coverage for dental treatment unless it involves a critical traumatic injury or cancer.
- Cosmetic or plastic surgery.
- Harms and injuries to oneself intentionally.
- Cost of external medical devices or appliances such as hearing aids, crutches, spectacles, artificial teeth, etc.
- Coverage for medical treatment received outside of India.
4. How does the BMI affect my Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy?
BMI stands for Body Mass Index, the ratio of an individual’s height and weight. If the BMI of an individual exceeds the normal limit, policyholders will have to pay a higher premium for the health insurance policy.
5. Can I get a cashless treatment option under a non-network hospital with my Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy?
No, the cashless treatment facility is one of the Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance plan benefits, which can only be availed if opted for a network hospital of the insurance company. Individuals will have to make payments for medical bills on their own if admitted to a non-network hospital and can then apply for a reimbursement claim by providing the necessary documents.
Bajaj Allianz Health Network Hospitals FAQs
1. Does having a wider range of network hospitals a positive thing for health insurance companies?
Yes, the wider range of network hospitals is a positive point for a health insurance company, as it means that cashless treatment is more accessible and easily available near you. You can check the official company website to get Bajaj Allianz health insurance cashless hospital list for more details.
2. Do I need to pay for my treatment at the Bajaj Allianz network hospital upfront?
No, you do not need to pay for the treatment fees upfront at a network hospital under the Bajaj Allianz health insurance as the insurance company will take care of the bills.
3. Does the network hospital under Bajaj Allianz health insurance offer pre and post-hospitalization treatments?
Yes, under the Bajaj Allianz health insurance network hospital, the insured is liable to get pre and post-hospitalisation treatments, alongside the necessary medical care and attention at the time of hospitalization.
4. Does the Bajaj Allianz company direct an inquiry procedure after I make a claim?
The insurance company handles their own inquiry procedure in order to verify the claim’s authenticity.
5. Which website do I need to visit to get the Bajaj Allianz health insurance hospital list near me?
All network hospital details PAN India under the Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy can be found on their official website.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
1. What is the premium amount in Bajaj Allianz health insurance?
The amount you are required to pay to the insurance provider to get the preferred health insurance plan initiated is known as the premium amount.
2. What is a Bajaj Allianz health insurance premium calculator?
The Bajaj Allianz health policy calculator is an online tool provided by the insurance company, through which interested policy buyers can get a general idea of the different plan premiums.
3. Does Bajaj Allianz health insurance premium calculator require the age of the insured individual in order to determine the policy value?
Yes, the insured individual's age is necessary to calculate the premium value of the preferred health insurance plan.
4. Does the previous medical record of the family affect the overall plan premium?
Yes, the family's previous medical history with recurring illnesses affects the overall premium of the health insurance policy.
5. Is it better to buy health insurance at an early age?
Yes, buying a health insurance policy at an early age is highly recommended for its safety and considerably lower premium prices compared to older folks.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Top Up Plans FAQs
1. Can I get Bajaj Allianz super top up health insurance coverage without a base health insurance plan?
Yes. Policyholders can receive Bajaj Allianz top-up coverage without having a base health insurance coverage.
2. What is the deductible amount under Bajaj Allianz top up coverage?
The deductible amount under Bajaj Allianz Care Policy amounts to INR 3-5 lakh, whereas the same under Bajaj Allianz Care Plus Policy stands at INR 2-10 lakh.
3. How to calculate the premium amount of Bajaj Allianz top up policies?
You have to generate quotations by clicking on ‘get quote’ on the product pages of Bajaj Allianz top-up policies.
4. Does Bajaj Allianz top up plans offer organ donor expenses?
Yes. Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Plus Policy offers organ donor expenses.
5. How to reach Bajaj Allianz health insurance for top up health insurance claims?
You can contact Bajaj Allianz health insurance by calling their 24/7 hotline at 18002095858 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Critical Illness Plans FAQs
1. Who can purchase Bajaj Allianz health insurance critical illness cover?
Anyone above the age of 18 who is a current resident of India can obtain critical illness coverage from Bajaj Allianz.
2. How to purchase a Bajaj Allianz critical illness Policy?
To buy a Bajaj Allianz critical illness plan, you have to visit the insurance provider’s website and follow its respective insurance application procedure. Alternatively, you can also visit Paytm Insurance and compare multiple insurance plans available to you and then purchase one online that best meets your specific requirements.
3. Does Bajaj Allianz provide a lump sum payment to critical illness plan insureds?
Yes, after being identified with a serious condition, Bajaj Allianz health insurance offers its clients a lump sum payout.
4. Is there a lifetime renewal option available with Bajaj Allianz health critical illness policy?
Yes, Bajaj Allianz provides the option of renewing critical illness coverage for a lifetime.
5. What is the minimum age requirement to receive Bajaj Allianz Women Specific Critical Illness Plan coverage?
Anyone who is in the age range of 21 years to 65 years and can provide appropriate proof of the same is eligible for Bajaj Allianz Women Specific Critical Illness Plan coverage.
Recent ArticlesView All
Regular medical checkups are beneficial to keep your health in check. You will get them free if you have healt...Read More
Arogya Sanjeevani is basic and inexpensive health insurance. Additionally, it offers the choice of obtaining a...Read More
You can't get the ideal value if you don't know what kinds of health insurance policies are available in India...Read More
Diabetes is a disorder when the body's capacity to metabolise blood glucose is impaired. The disease is classi...Read More