Plans starting at only ₹7/day*
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Critical Illness Plans
Enter your details to buy Health Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Spam calls. Promise
- Upto ₹75,000** Tax deduction under Sec 80D
- Instant Policy Issuance
Suffering from any major illness is a huge setback for any individual both physically and financially, especially at this age and time. When healthcare costs are rising, getting affordable and comprehensive coverage for healthcare is truly rare. IFFCO Tokio, one of the leading health insurance providers in the nation, looks to remove this obstacle by offering a critical illness coverage plan to policyholders.
IFFCO Tokio health insurance is dedicated to giving you total peace of mind through their range of extensive health insurance options that may be purchased independently or as a family floater plan to cover numerous relationships. Overall, the insurance provider's tailored products meet a wide range of demands from various segments of society. IFFCO Tokio health insurance critical illness plans include a variety of benefits, such as coverage for Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer and others.
This page will provide details on IFFCO Tokio health insurance critical illness policy.
IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Policy
The critical illness policy of IFFCO Tokio is specially tailored to safeguard individuals against multiple major diseases by providing a financial safety net of a huge sum insured to the policyholder if he/she gets diagnosed with any of the policy-specified diseases. The policy can be bought for children as young as three years and adults as old as 65 years. This helps the policyholder rest easy with peace of mind.
Benefits of IFFCO Tokio Health Critical Illness Insurance Policy
The following list includes the benefits offered by IFFCO Tokio health critical illness policy over the traditional critical illness plans:
- All-Round Coverage
Insurance coverage is a must for everyone. Addressing critical illness in your home is not an option for any family who values their loved ones. The IFFCO Tokio offers comprehensive insurance coverage for all major illnesses, treatments and eventualities. In fact, all family members can be covered under a single plan including parents as well as parents-in-law if you opt for such a policy. This ensures complete protection from unforeseen expenses that might arise from being unable to pay medical bills resulting from any of the 25 major illnesses listed under the IFFCO Tokio’s policy.
- Lifelong Renewals
IFFCO offers a lifetime renewal option for critical illness health insurance policies. This is an initiative to provide policyholders with reassurance and peace of mind, in the belief that every policy should be renewed on time.
- High Sum Insured
IFFCO Tokio is one of the largest insurance companies in India, offering a wide range of coverage to its policyholders. The company offers critical health insurance plans with a sum insured up to INR 1 crore. With such a high sum insured amount, policyholders can have the peace of mind that they have an extensive financial safety net in place in case something unfortunate happens to them.
- Tax Breaks
The Income Tax Act offers a specified Section 80D that provides tax deductions, up to a certain limit, to individuals paying health insurance premiums. For young policyholders who are under the age limit of 60 years, this limit is set to INR 25,000, which includes preventive healthcare check-up tax breaks up to INR 5,000. For senior citizens policyholders who are above the age limit of 60 years, the limit is set to INR 50,000 again with the preventive healthcare tax check-up tax breaks to INR 5,000.
Key Features of IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Critical Illness Cover
In light of the current pandemic we are in, everyone wants to get financial safety. With IFFCO Tokio offering critical health insurance plans with a sum insured up to INR 1 crore, you can take precautions so that you are not caught off guard if any emergency arises. The key characteristics of IFFCO Tokio health insurance critical illness cover are as follows:
- Coverage against up to 25 critical illnesses and their treatments
- No medical screenings necessary for customers aged up to 50 years.
- Sum insured rages up to INR 1 crore.
- Lifelong renewal is allowed.
- Affordable premium with discounts on family coverage options.
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Critical Illness Policy List
IFFCO Tokio has wide-ranging health insurance plans that offer comprehensive health insurance coverage One of these plans is the IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Benefit Policy with a sum insured amount up to INR 1 crore, which compensates you in case of the policy-specified severe illnesses.
IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Benefit Policy
|Sum Insured||INR 1 lakh-1 crore|
|Covered Family Members||Self, spouse, dependent children, siblings. brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, niece, nephew, dependent parents or any other dependent relatives|
- Regular dialysis caused due to kidney failure
- Specified severity cancer
- Motor neuron disease along with permanent symptoms
- Multiple sclerosis along with persisting symptoms
- Parkinson’s disease (before 50 years of age)
- Last stage liver failure
- Alzheimer’s disease (before 50 years of age)
- Last stage lung failure
- Primary pulmonary hypertension (Idiopathic)
- Benign brain tumour
- Heart valve repair or open-heart replacement
- Major organ or bone marrow transplant
- Aorta surgery
- Permanent symptoms resulting from stroke
- Open chest CABG
- Myocardial infarction
- Limb loss
- Speech loss
- Muscular dystrophy
- Specified severity coma
- Major head trauma
- Third-degree burns
- Permanent limb paralysis
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Critical Illness Plans FAQs
1. How to buy IFFCO Tokio health critical illness cover plans?
In order to buy IFFCO Tokio critical illness policy, you need to visit the official website of the insurance provider and go over their insurance proposal procedure. Alternatively, you can visit Paytm Insurance and go over hundreds of health insurance plans that are available to you and then take an educated purchase by comparing the pros and cons of each policy.
2. What is the highest amount of insured sum available under IFFCO Tokio health insurance critical illness plans?
The sum insured by IFFCO Tokio's critical illness plan ranges up to INR 1 crore.
3. Does IFFCO Tokio's critical illness plan cover alternative treatment?
No. Only allopathy treatments are covered under IFFCO Tokio critical illness plans.
4. Are pre-acceptance medical tests necessary?
Pre-acceptance medical tests are not mandatory for people up to 50 years of age.
5. What are the exclusions listed under the critical illness policy of IFFCO Tokio?
The exclusions listed under IFFCO Tokio health insurance critical illness plans are as under
- Pre-existing loss, accident or injury
- Injuries or illness due to Self-injury or suicide attempt
- Injuries or illness due to Breach of law
- Injuries or illness due to alcohol, drugs, substance abuse or any other intoxication addiction.
- Injuries or illness due to naval, air force, military or any other law enforcement operation
- Injuries or illness due to sporting risks
- Injuries or illness due to adventure sports or activities
- Injuries or illness due to war risk
- Injuries or illness due to nuclear activities
- Injuries or illness due to consequential loss from any other insured event
Recent ArticlesView All
Regular medical checkups are beneficial to keep your health in check. You will get them free if you have healt...Read More
Arogya Sanjeevani is basic and inexpensive health insurance. Additionally, it offers the choice of obtaining a...Read More
You can't get the ideal value if you don't know what kinds of health insurance policies are available in India...Read More
Diabetes is a disorder when the body's capacity to metabolise blood glucose is impaired. The disease is classi...Read More