Plans starting at only ₹7/day*
Raheja QBE Health Insurance Top Up Plans
Enter your details to buy Health Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Spam calls. Promise
- Upto ₹75,000** Tax deduction under Sec 80D
- Instant Policy Issuance
Have you run out of health insurance coverage? If your answer is yes then you need to know about how to top up health insurance. This type of insurance is designed for all those people who have exhausted their health insurance, but still want to continue saving on medical expenses. Top up health insurance with Raheja QBE – a health insurance plan that offers affordable and comprehensive coverage over a specified deductible amount. Raheja QBE health insurance top up plans ensure peace of mind in such situations. There’s a deductible, however, you need to pay before the coverage kicks in. The best part is that the Raheja QBE top up plan won’t have deductible norms for every claim in a policy year. Once you cross that deductible limit, you can raise multiple claims in a policy year.
This page will go over the details of the top up policy of Raheja QBE health insurance.
Raheja QBE Health Insurance Top up Plans Highlights
If you are not covered by a health insurance policy, you should look for affordable and comprehensive coverage. Raheja QBE health top up policy offers value-added benefits as well as covers basic healthcare requirements at an affordable premium. With top-up health insurance, you can enjoy reliable healthcare services without being concerned about the financial burden once your base coverage is exhausted.
The policy highlights include
- Sum insured amount ranging up to INR 1 crore.
- Wide range of deductible amount choices.
- Pre-acceptance medical screening is not mandatory until 55 years of age.
- Both individual and family floater coverage is available.
- In-patient hospitalisation
- Pre and post-hospitalisation coverage is available for 60 and 90 days, respectively
- AYUSH treatment coverage is available.
- Lifelong renewability is provided.
Types of Raheja QBE Health Insurance Top up Plans
Here is the Raheja QBE health top up plan:
1. Health QBE Super Top Up
|Sum Insured||Up to INR 1 crore|
91 days – 25 years for dependent children
18–65 years for adults
Raheja QBE Health Insurance Top Up Plan: Key Features & Benefits
You receive the following benefits when you top up Raheja QBE health insurance:
1. Alternative Treatments
Ayurveda and homoeopathy are famous alternative treatments for various health problems. And from the earliest times, these systems have been recognized as an integral part of Indian culture. You may be aware of some diseases such as diabetes, asthma, or high blood pressure which can be cured with these main alternative therapies. If you are looking for a health insurance policy with alternative treatment options, you can consider buying the Raheja QBE health insurance super top up plan.
2. No Pre-Policy Medical Screening
You should know that you do not need to accept any pre-acceptance medical tests before availing top-up health insurance from Raheja QBE. This removes one of the most common reasons why most people do not bother getting a health insurance plan.
3. Pre-existing Diseases
If you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of having developed a pre-existing condition, you'll be glad to know that Raheja QBE has arranged to top up your health insurance coverage and give you the chance to get back on track with your treatment and recovery. Raheja QBE top up health insurance offers pre-existing disease coverage after a waiting period of three years. This feature provided is mainly focused on the existing policyholders and information seekers.
4. Family Cover
Raheja Insurance cares about the entire family. That's why it has established a top-up health insurance policy that covers you as well as your spouse and children (children being under the age of 25 years). This way, you can get complete coverage at an affordable monthly price.
5. Tax Benefits
Section 80D of the Income Tax Act offers tax benefits to the policyholders who are actively paying premiums for health insurance. Individuals above 60 years are entitled to tax deductions up to INR 50,000, while the same is set to INR 25,000 for individuals under the age limit.
Inclusions of the Raheja QBE Health Insurance Top Up Policy
The policy coverage includes:
- In-patient hospitalisation
- Pre-hospitalisation expenses
- Post-hospitalisation expenses
- Day care treatment
- Donor’s medical expenses
- Domiciliary medical expenses
- In-patient AYUSH hospitalisation
- Cumulative bonus
- Restoration benefit (optional benefit)
Exclusions of the Raheja QBE Health Insurance Top Up Policy
The policy exclusions include:
- Pre-existing diseases within their waiting terms
- Specified diseases within their waiting terms
- Diseases within the initial 30 -day waiting for tenure
- Investigation and evaluation of disease without treatments
- Rest cure, respite care and rehabilitation
- Weight control or obesity treatments
- Gender swap treatment
- Plastic or cosmetic surgery
- Adventure or hazardous sports
- Maternity expenses
- Breach of law
|Coverage Type||Individual / Family Floater|
91 days – 25 years for dependent children
18 years – 65 years for adults
How to Buy Raheja QBE Health Insurance Top Up Policy?
Here is a step-by-step breakdown of the Raheja QBE health insurance super top up plan purchase:
- Please go to the Paytm Insurance website.
- Select ‘health insurance’ on the home webpage.
- Choose ‘Raheja QBE’ on the health insurance drop-down menu.
- Complete the survey and submit the same.
- Input your pin code and current age.
- Click on ‘get quotes’, and a new webpage will be presented with all available health insurance plans.
- Select the health insurance plan of your choice and pay for it online with Paytm Insurance.
Things to Consider When Buying Raheja QBE Health Insurance Top Up Plans
When shopping for Raheja QBE health insurance top up plans, keep these pointers in mind:
- Insured Sum & Deductible Amount
Whereas most individuals are unfamiliar with this term, it is critical to grasp the distinction between insured amount and policy deductible amount. So, we will assist you in quickly grasping both words.
The sum insured is the additional coverage you will get once your basic plan has been exhausted. The policy deductible amount is the sum you must pay to acquire extra top-up cover. The insured sum under the Health QBE Super Top Up ranges up to INR 1 crore, with a wide range of deductible amounts.
- Premium Amount
While searching for the finest plan, the premium should be the first consideration. This is due to the notion that premiums of policies vary on various factors, and thus, most customers have difficulty selecting the proper plan.
- Network Hospital
Choosing a network facility is one of the most important factors to consider when looking for health insurance. The truth is that the level of treatment you get during your lifetime will determine your long-term health, therefore, you should engage in the greatest care available.
Raheja QBE has over 5000 hospitals and other medical services in its network, making it one of the best insurance provider options in India.
Raheja QBE Health Insurance Top Up Plans FAQs
1. Is it mandatory to get a medical test before Raheja QBE health insurance top up plan proposal?
Customers above the age limit of 55 years are needed to get medically tested before the policy proposal.
2. Can I get individual coverage from the top up policy of Raheja QBE health insurance?
Yes. Raheja QBE offers both individual and family floater coverage under their top up plan.
3. What is the highest amount of coverage I can get from the policy?
The highest amount of sum insured is INR 1 crore under Raheja QBE health insurance top up plans.
4. Does the policy cover alternative treatment options?
Yes. This policy offers AYUSH coverage.
5. Can I terminate my ManipalCigna health top up policy at any time?
Requests for cancellation must be sent to ManipalCigna by providing the insurer a 15-day notice. If no claims have been filed under the policy, will the premium be returned on a short-term basis.
6. What are the covered relationships under family floater Raheja QBE health top up policy?
The family floater cover of Raheja QBE health top up policy covers self, spouse and up to two dependent parent(s) and three dependent kid(s).
Recent ArticlesView All
Regular medical checkups are beneficial to keep your health in check. You will get them free if you have healt...Read More
Arogya Sanjeevani is basic and inexpensive health insurance. Additionally, it offers the choice of obtaining a...Read More
You can't get the ideal value if you don't know what kinds of health insurance policies are available in India...Read More
Diabetes is a disorder when the body's capacity to metabolise blood glucose is impaired. The disease is classi...Read More