Plans starting at only ₹7/day*
Raheja QBE Health Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Health Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Spam calls. Promise
- Upto ₹75,000** Tax deduction under Sec 80D
- Instant Policy Issuance
Raheja QBE health insurance is a brilliant choice for your health care plan and with its quick and hassle-free renewal procedure, maintaining the policy also becomes very manageable. Health insurance is one of the most useful policies to have in today’s world, where medical treatment and hospitalisation costs can financially strike you a mile back. This is why investing in a good health care plan, like the Raheja QBE health insurance policy, and renewing it at the end of its term duration to continue being covered, is very crucial. Apart from the general continuation of health coverage under your existing Raheja QBE health insurance policy, renewing the policy on time also offers various exciting benefits that would help you as the policyholder.
The Raheja QBE health insurance renewal is a simple procedure and can be completed from the convenience of your home, workplace or anywhere, through the medium of online. Let us have a look at the overall details of the Raheja QBE health insurance renewal process, along with the benefits attached to it, on this page.
The Online Renewal Procedure of Raheja QBE Health Insurance Policy
The steps towards completing the Raheja QBE health insurance renewal online procedure are all listed in the following points:
- Search for the official Raheja QBE health insurance website on a web browser.
- On their website, look for the “Health” tab and click on it to reveal further options.
- Pick the option called “Renew Now” to open up the Raheja QBE health insurance renewal online webpage.
- On the policy renewal page, you will have to provide a few details including the policy number of the plan, your name, mobile number and email address.
- Once all the details are filled in, click on “Submit” to proceed further with the renewal process.
- Then go forth with the online payment option for the renewal process after verifying all the current policy details.
- After the successful transaction of the Raheja QBE health insurance renewal online payment goes through, the purchase details and associated information regarding the renewal will be sent to your registered email address.
This concludes the procedure of online renewal Raheja QBE health insurance plan in a select few steps.
The Offline Procedure of Raheja QBE Health Insurance Policy Renewal
If you want to go for the offline renewal of Raheja QBE health policy, you can do so by physically visiting any of the official branches near you and talking with the professional executives and agents there. You can easily locate Raheja QBE health insurance offices near you by using their “Branch Locator'' feature for assistance. If you need additional help, then you can contact their professionals by calling the toll-free number 1800-102-7723 or by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Renewing Raheja QBE Health Insurance Policy
By getting your Raheja QBE health insurance renewal settled, you are not only gaining continuance on your policy coverage but also obtaining additional benefits offered with timely renewals, like:
1. Opportunity to Modify Current Plan
At the time of getting your Raheja QBE health policy renewal settled, you can make important changes to your current plan if you deem it necessary. It is true that the plan you start with can fall behind your new requirements, especially during this era of inflation in the medical and hospitalisation sector. So, in case you re-evaluate your current scenario and consider other related factors, you might see yourself in need of a plan with higher basic coverage. The window of Raheja QBE health renewal provides a good time to make such revisions to your current plan, where you can opt for an increased sum insured value, coverage add-ons, etc. and avoid facing related inconveniences when choosing a new plan, right off the bat.
2. Increment of Basic Sum Insured
The no claim bonus, also known as NCB, is a very useful reward that insurance providers offer to the owners of healthcare policies for staying safe and healthy within a term year. In logical terms, if the policyholder has not made any claims during the term year and is able to renew the policy on time with the same insurer, then a certain percentage of no claim bonus (NCB) is offered for the following term year under the policy. The main benefit of this NCB is that the basic sum insured value of your policy will increase, which means that you will be getting extra coverage for no additional charges within the same plan. The bonus can range from a 5% increment of the plan’s base sum insured amount for each claim-free year, up to a maximum limit of 100%. However, the NCB is plan specific and you should check with your Raheja QBE health insurance plan for more details on this matter. This is one of the most important benefits of the Raheja QBE health insurance renewal and you can lose out on it by not renewing the policy on time.
3. Tax Benefits
By simply renewing your existing Raheja QBE health insurance plan, you will be able to continue enjoying all the coverage benefits under the policy. Having a health care plan also makes you eligible for a certain amount of annual tax exemptions for making premium payments towards your coverage plan. This benefit is functional as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act 1961, and the upper limit of annual tax exemption is up to INR 1 lakh. This is one of the most useful benefits of having a health care plan and if you do not want to miss it, you should positively get your Raheja QBE health insurance renewal done within the specified time limit before the policy gets terminated.
4. Avoid Waiting Period
Customers have to go through an initial waiting period, every time they go on and buy a brand new health care plan. And until this waiting period gets over, they will not be able to enjoy certain benefits that are associated with the coverage plan. This can cause some inconveniences in the policyholder’s life, in terms of health coverage. Going through this experience at the end of every term year is not an ideal situation that you would want to be in. However, if you get your Raheja QBE health insurance renewal completed on time and you will be able to positively skip out the initial waiting period issue of a new plan and can keep enjoying unobstructed health care coverage with the continuance of your present plan.
Things to Keep in Mind During Raheja QBE Health Renewal
- The Raheja QBE health insurance renewal can be done online. The process takes merely a few minutes to complete and it wouldn’t be a hindrance to your busy schedule, which means you can easily get it done.
- The necessary changes to the current plan, addition or removal of members, upgradability, etc. can all be done at the time of Raheja QBE health insurance renewal so be aware of that if you want to make such alterations.
- In the event that you fail to renew your current Raheja QBE health insurance policy on time, then no need to worry as you can still salvage the situation. The insurer offers a grace period within which you can easily renew your expired plan and avoid missing out on the accumulated benefits. In the case of premium payment in installments, the grace period is 30 days for yearly and half-yearly installment premium payments, while it is 15 days for quarterly installment premium payments.
- It is your responsibility as the policyholder to renew your health coverage plan, in order to not become financially vulnerable when a situation of medical crisis arises. You should be careful and note the expiry date of your plan and take all the required steps to renew it on time. Failing to do so even within the grace period can cause the policy to be terminated. This will cause you to lose out on its continued benefits and will require you to apply for a new policy again.
The Bottom Line
By taking a lot of things under consideration, it becomes quite evident that the renewal of the Raheja QBE health insurance policy is very important and by settling the task within the stipulated time period, policyholders can gain multiple benefits, which include things like no claim bonus, basic sum insured increment, etc. Even if you are on a tight schedule, you can still get your policy renewal completed within seconds through the company’s online renewal portal. In this method, you will also get a selection of Raheja QBE health insurance online payment options, which makes the whole process more convenient. This is why renewing your health policy on time to keep accessing coverage benefits is always recommended.
Raheja QBE Health Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. What is the fastest way to get my Raheja QBE health insurance renewal settled?
The fastest and the most convenient way to get your Raheja QBE health insurance renewal settled will be via online mode. It is highly accessible, easy to use and offers various payment options for user convenience.
2. What happens when I fail to renew my due Raheja QBE health insurance policy within the grace period?
In the event you fail to renew your already due Raheja QBE health insurance policy within the offered grace period, your policy will get terminated.
3. What is the grace period offered for Raheja QBE health insurance renewal of the Health QuBE Basic Plan?
The grace period for the renewal of the Health QuBE Basic Plan under Raheja QBE health insurance is 30 days.
4. Is the “Free Look Period” condition available during the time of Raheja QBE health insurance policy renewal?
No, during the time of Raheja QBE health insurance policy renewal the provision of “Free Look Period” is not available.
5. When do I need to submit the portability application for a health insurance policy?
In case you want to switch from the insurer of your current health care plan to Raheja QBE, you will need to submit the application for portability 45 days prior to the renewal date of the existing policy minimum.
Recent ArticlesView All
Regular medical checkups are beneficial to keep your health in check. You will get them free if you have healt...Read More
Arogya Sanjeevani is basic and inexpensive health insurance. Additionally, it offers the choice of obtaining a...Read More
You can't get the ideal value if you don't know what kinds of health insurance policies are available in India...Read More
Diabetes is a disorder when the body's capacity to metabolise blood glucose is impaired. The disease is classi...Read More