Plans starting at only ₹7/day*
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Health Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Spam calls. Promise
- Upto ₹75,000** Tax deduction under Sec 80D
- Instant Policy Issuance
By paying the IFFCO-Tokio health insurance renewal premium on time, you can continue to receive services under health insurance coverage. Your collected benefits, such as your no-claim bonus (NCB), grace period benefits, and other advantages, would be forfeited if you don't extend your health insurance plan during the grace period. To get insurance benefits, you will need to serve the original warning period of 30 days once again. You can use a straightforward and painless procedure for renewing health insurance after every policy year. You can make IFFCO-Tokio health insurance renewal payment online or offline.
Depending on the term of the policy you choose, you might need to update your health insurance frequently. Doing so could help expand your health insurance benefits. You can update when doing IFFCO-Tokio health insurance renewal online or offline.
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Policy Online Renewal Process
Follow these processes to perform the renewal online procedure of IFFCO-Tokio Health Insurance using the insurer's official website.
- Use the web browser of your choice to access the IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance website.
- On the main page, go to ‘health insurance’ and then select the ‘renew your policy’ icon
- It will open into an extended window, leading you to the renewal portal.
- Fill in the required details like the health policy number and your first and last name.
- Click on ‘submit’
- After entering your information and paying the insurance premium, you will automatically get an email confirming the IFFCO-Tokio Health Insurance Renewal.
You may also WhatsApp Hi to IRA on 7993407777, email your renewal request at firstname.lastname@example.org, or utilise the 'contact us form' using this link.
However, using the Paytm app, you can decide to accept a renewal IFFCO-Tokio Health Insurance Insurance. To make the renewal IFFCO-Tokio Health Insurance plan online, you must adhere to the instructions below.
Through the PayTM App:
Utilizing the Paytm app, do the following steps to make the renewal IFFCO-Tokio health insurance online:
- Choose health insurance by finding the Paytm Insurance app.
- Fill out the form with the specifics of your medical insurance after selecting IFFCO-Tokio.
- Start an online payment by selecting the link for the coverage renewal.
- The policy materials will be sent to the email address you supplied during registration.
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Policy Renewal Offline Process
IFFCO-Tokio allows you the option of offline renewal too. Call the insurance company at its toll-free number - 1800-103-5499, available 24 hours a day. To proceed with an offline renewal by supplying all the necessary information. You can extend your coverage if you're interested in visiting the IFFCO-Tokio health insurance office that is most convenient for you.
Benefits of Renewing IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Policy
You can obtain the following benefits by submitting the IFFCO-Tokio health insurance renewal policy:
1. Massive Array of Coverage Benefits
The degree of coverage provided by IFFCO-Tokio health insurance plans may vary. Health insurance from IFFCO-Tokio, however, frequently includes the following:
- Costs of hospitalisation recovery benefits.
- Cost of an ambulance.
- People up to the age of 60 may choose a voluntary co-payment.
- Renew your benefit plan's critical illness coverage.
- The advantages of the no-claim bonus discount.
- Money spent on hospital rooms.
- Expenses prior to and after hospitalisation.
- Restoration benefit.
2. Portability Benefit
Health insurance portability allows switching providers of coverage without forfeiting any accrued benefits. You may effortlessly transfer your coverage from your current health insurance provider to IFFCO-Tokio. If you want to switch, get in touch with the business, and IFFCO-Tokio will walk you through the process. You, as a client, stand to benefit greatly from the portability of medical insurance since it-
- Examine your options and choose a superior one.
- Maintain all current benefits, including the no-claims
In essence, IFFCO-Tokio health insurance portability gives you the freedom to make your own decisions.
3. Cashless Treatment Benefits at 6400+ Network Hospitals
Cashless hospitalisation provided by IFFCO-Tokio Health Insurance allows policyholders to access hospital services without worrying about covering hospital costs. More than 6400+ network hospitals are available for cashless treatment under the IFFCO-Tokio health insurance renewal plan. They are extensively spread out around the country and have simple access to medical treatment.
4. Continuity of Policy Benefits
The lifetime renewability feature allows the insured to ensure that IFFCO-Tokio health insurance renewal will be valid for as long as required without any age or other limitations. In the case of a medical emergency, elderly people don't have to worry as much about money because of the perk of lifelong renewability. The perpetual renewability option is very useful for older citizens' medical insurance contracts.
5. Tax Benefits
You could qualify for tax benefits on previously paid premiums under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961, in addition to protecting your financial stability. A tax exemption of up to INR 1 lakh is yours each fiscal year. You risk losing access to these tax benefits if your health insurance is not renewed.
Things to Keep in Mind During IFFCO Tokio Health Policy Renewal
- Your household has grown during the previous policy year. IFFCO-Tokio health insurance renewal is the perfect chance to extend your coverage to more family members.
- Around 45 days before the policy expiration, IFFCO-Tokio Health Insurance will notify you.
- Using the facts, the company would recommend you extend your insurance at this time. Check your name, the name of your nominee, the sum insured, and the characteristics and restrictions of the policy once more before extending your insurance online. If there are any discrepancies, you must immediately inform IFFCO-Tokio about the same. The issue will thereafter be resolved. As soon as you are convinced that every one of your information is correct, you may extend your healthcare plan.
- You can extend your current policy by acquiring top-up or super-top-up health insurance. You are granted an additional sum insured through these top-ups in addition to the coverage your current insurer offers. Consequently, you have a backup plan in place in case you unintentionally go over the amount protected.
- Whether or not your family is growing, you should examine the amounts covered each year. As you become older, health issues might develop. So, it seems sensible to regularly increase your entire insurance coverage. Even if you have a no-claim bonus (NCB), your insurer will likely increase your coverage, but you might improve it even further.
The Bottom Line
Health insurance is a requirement today. The best way to prevent any life-threatening medical emergency is to actively participate in your health and welfare. Timely renewal of your current medical insurance coverage ensures you won't be left alone in an emergency. The IFFCO-Tokio health insurance renewal online is a simple and practical choice.
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Can I process my IFFCO-Tokio Health Insurance renewal online and pay for it?
Yes, you can make IFFCO-Tokio Health Insurance renewal online. You can do so on the official website of the insurer, and Whatsapp or email your renewal request. Besides, there are additional offline payment choices available. You can pay in person at the insurer's office using a demand draft or cheque. Some insurers may deny accepting cash payments for renewal or do so for a specified limit. Confirm with IFFCO-Tokio about the same before proceeding with cash payments.
2. If I don't pay the renewal cost by the deadline indicated in the policy, what happens?
We advise paying the premium before the policy's expiration date. IFFCO-Tokio health insurance provides a 30-day grace period to pay the payment; however, insurance benefits are halted during this time.
3. Do contracts for health insurance automatically renew?
Often, one-year contracts for health insurance are offered for purchase. Some insurance companies may send a renewal reminder. A lot of times, one-year contracts for health insurance are offered for purchase. Some insurers may use a renewal notification to inform the insured about the policy expiration date.
4. How much time do you get to renew IFFCO-Tokio health insurance if you don't do it on the due date?
When your current IFFCO-Tokio Health Insurance policy expires, you have a maximum of 30 days from the final payment date to renew your coverage, according to the IRDAI.
5. Why should I avoid renewal during the grace period?
If policyholders don't renew their coverage before their policies expire, the insurance firms have a set grace period for them. However, since the insurers don't cover you during the grace period, look to renew IFFCO-Tokio health insurance on or before expiration.
Recent ArticlesView All
Regular medical checkups are beneficial to keep your health in check. You will get them free if you have healt...Read More
Arogya Sanjeevani is basic and inexpensive health insurance. Additionally, it offers the choice of obtaining a...Read More
You can't get the ideal value if you don't know what kinds of health insurance policies are available in India...Read More
Diabetes is a disorder when the body's capacity to metabolise blood glucose is impaired. The disease is classi...Read More