Plans starting at only ₹7/day*
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Top Up Plans
Enter your details to buy Health Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Spam calls. Promise
- Upto ₹75,000** Tax deduction under Sec 80D
- Instant Policy Issuance
When your base health insurance runs out, you may find that the lack of coverage leaves you with very high medical bills. This can put a serious strain on your finances, as well as cause stress. As a result, you should consider a top up health program. A top up health insurance plan helps bridge the gap until your base health insurance coverage resumes. Interestingly, IFFCO Tokio top up plans offer comprehensive and affordable coverage to policyholders once their base health insurance coverage runs out. IFFCO Tokio top up plans is a product of IFFCO Tokio General Health Insurance Company, which is a leading player in the Indian general insurance sector. This is because IFFCO Tokio top up plans offer the best deal for its policyholders who are looking for better life insurance coverage at an affordable price.
This page will go over the details of top up policies of IFFCO Tokio health insurance.
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Top Up Plan Highlights
As a policyholder, you may face an alarming situation when your base health insurance coverage runs out. You are at a loss for what to do regarding the additional financial requirement to cover your necessary medical treatments. At this juncture, IFFCO Tokio helps you by offering comprehensive and affordable coverage options for all its policyholders once their base health insurance coverage is exhausted. If you're looking for comprehensive and affordable coverage for your insurance needs and you find yourself exhausting your base health insurance coverage frequently, IFFCO Tokio top up plans are the place to go.
Here are the plan highlights:
- Both individual or family floater sum insured coverage.
- Lifelong renewal is provided/
- Cashless network of 7500+ hospitals at your service.
- Emergency assistance services are provided.
- Affordable premium rates keep you happy.
Types of IFFCO Tokio Health Top Up Plan
IFFCO Tokio offers these top up health insurance plans:
INR 5 lakhs for top up coverage
INR 10 lakhs for super top up coverage
|Plan Type||Individual / Family Floater|
IFFCO Tokio Top Up Plan: Key Features and Benefits
When you decide to top up IFFCO Tokio health insurance plan, you will receive the following benefits which sets the policy apart from its competitors in the market:
- Daily Cash Benefit
IFFCO Tokio has launched a new policy called daily cash benefit aimed at helping policyholders when the insured is admitted to the hospital for a long time. The facility will pay benefits to the policyholder for loss of income for a certain period, which will be specified in their policy document, depending on the date of admission. You can use this sum to meet the expenses of your stay including food, accommodations and other requirements.
- AYUSH Cover
Alternative treatment coverage differs from allopathy in the extent and focus of the treatment. The focus of alternative treatments is to remedy problems with the body's own natural forces, as opposed to pharmaceutical drugs. If you are looking for alternative treatment options but still want to get medical help next time you're in a bind, IFFCO Tokio Top Up Plans are a good way to do it.
- High Sum Insured
IFFCO Tokio health insurance top up plans offer a high sum insured up to INR 25 lakhs. This helps you cover your hospitalizations and treatments, providing a surety of protection by providing immediate cashless benefits. The IFFCO Tokio health insurance top up plans are based on the growing market demand of individuals who consider their longevity and quality of life a significant aspect of living.
- Tax Breaks
Section 80D of the Income Tax Act offers tax deductions to policyholders paying health insurance premiums. The tax deduction amount is set to INR 25,000 for individuals (self, spouse and dependent children) aged below 60 years. The same is lifted up to INR 50,000 if you include parents aged below 60 years. So, if any member is aged above 60,000, the deductions would grow to INR 50,000. Overall, IFFCO Tokio health insurance top up plans can entitle you to a tax break of up to INR 1 lakh.
Inclusions of the IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Top Up Policy
The policy coverage includes:
- In-patient hospitalisation
- Post-hospitalisation expenses
- Pre-hospitalisation expenses
- AYUSH therapy cover
- Vitamin and toxin expenses
- Daily cash allowance benefit
- Ambulance expenses cover
Exclusions of the IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Top Up Policy
The policy exclusions include:
- Treatment expenses below the deductible amount
- Pre-existing illness within their waiting periods
- Diseases during the initial 30-day waiting period
- Specified illnesses within their 2-year waiting period
- Injuries or diseases from invasion, war or any military operation
- Circumcision (unless required for treatment)
- Plastic surgery (unless required for treatment)
- Hearing aid, contact lens and spectacle expenses
- Dental treatment or surgery (unless required for treatment)
- Mental illness treatment
- Venereal disease
- Illnesses or disorders due to use of drugs or any other intoxicating substance
- Breach of law
- X-Ray, Laboratory or diagnostic exam costs (unless required for treatment)
- Maternity and other related expenses
- Illnesses or disorders due to nuclear material usage
- Any OPD medical expense
- Naturopathy, experimental or unproven treatment
- Adventure sports
- Treatment from excluded facility or doctor
|Entry Age||18 to 65 years|
|Plan Type||Individual / Family Floater|
Floater Policy - Self, spouse, dependent children aged up to 25 years
Individual Policy - Self, spouse, parents, dependent children aged up to 25 years
How to Buy IFFCO Tokio Health Top Up Policy?
Here is a step-by-step procedure of how to buy an IFFCO Tokio top up policy from Paytm Insurance:
- To start off the process, you need to visit the website of Paytm Insurance.
- Select ‘health insurance’ on the home page.
- Click on ‘IFFCO Tokio’ from the menu of health insurance companies.
- Fill in the provided survey and submit it.
- Select ‘get quotes’
- Choose the quote and pay the premium to buy the policy.
Things to Consider When Buying IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Top Up Plans
Here are a couple of pointers you need to keep in mind when shopping for IFFCO Tokio health insurance top up plans:
- Deductible Amount
The deductible amount is the sum the policyholder needs to spend before the top up plan coverage kicks in. This amount can be self-funded or deducted from a base health insurance plan. IFFCO Tokio health insurance offers a wide range of deductible amounts to choose from based on the sum insured chosen.
- Sum Insured
Sum insured is the amount of coverage you can receive from a particular plan when it is active. The sum insured amount of the IFFCO Tokio top up health insurance plan ranges from INR 2 lakh to INR 25 lakh.
IFFCO Tokio health insurance top up plans offer comprehensive coverage to the insured, family members and dependents. This plan is one of the premium health insurance plans from IFFCO Tokio with many benefits available to all its users.
IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Top Up Plans FAQs
1. Can I get a super top up coverage from IFFCO Tokio?
Yes. IFFCO Tokio offers both top up and super top up coverage.
2. Does the top up plan from IFFCO Tokio include critical illness cover?
No. IFFCO Tokio health insurance top up plan does not include critical illness cover.
3. Does the top up plan from IFFCO Tokio include alternative treatment cover?
Yes. IFFCO Tokio health insurance top up plan includes alternative treatment cover.
4. Can I get family floater coverage from IFFCO Tokio top up plans?
Yes. IFFCO Tokio offers both individual and family floater coverage plans.
5. What is the highest amount of tax deduction I can get?
The highest amount of tax deduction you can get under Section 80D is INR 1 lakh.
6. Can I get a group insurance plan for my company from ManipalCigna?
Yes. ManipalCigna Health Insurance offers companies 5 different group insurance policies to choose from.
Recent ArticlesView All
Regular medical checkups are beneficial to keep your health in check. You will get them free if you have healt...Read More
Arogya Sanjeevani is basic and inexpensive health insurance. Additionally, it offers the choice of obtaining a...Read More
You can't get the ideal value if you don't know what kinds of health insurance policies are available in India...Read More
Diabetes is a disorder when the body's capacity to metabolise blood glucose is impaired. The disease is classi...Read More