Plans starting at only ₹7/day*
New India Health Insurance FAQs
Enter your details to buy Health Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Spam calls. Promise
- Upto ₹75,000** Tax deduction under Sec 80D
- Instant Policy Issuance
New India Health Insurance FAQs
1. Where can I get New India medical insurance plans?
You may obtain New India Health Insurance by going to the company’s official site and completing their application method, or by going to Paytm Insurance and browsing through the several New India insurance plans that are currently available to you and then buying one that best matches your needs.
2. What is the maximum age for a New India Mediclaim Policy?
New India Mediclaim insurance coverage is provided to those between the ages of 5 and 80 years. Children from 3 months to 5 years can be insured if both or one parent is covered concurrently.
3. What happens if I need to get a procedure like a dialysis but I am released earlier the same day?
When medical treatments like dialysis, chemotherapy, or radiotherapy are received in a hospital or any other medical facility and the insured person is released on the same exact day, the treatment is regarded to have been received under the hospitalisation benefit scheme.
4. Is it possible for my wife or any other of my relatives to benefit from the New India health insurance coverage even if they are already insured under another health insurance policy?
If the wife or any additional member of the household is already insured under another health insurance policy, they will not be covered by New India Assurance.
5. How will claim payments be made under New India Assurance?
All health insurance claims will be paid in Indian rupees. All healthcare treatments for the purposes of mediclaim protection must be obtained solely in India.
6. How to locate my nearest New India branch office?
You can locate your nearest New India Assurance branch office by checking it on its official website.
7. How to check my payment status from New India health insurance?
Here is a step-by-step procedure for payment status check:
- Visit the official site of the New India Assurance.
- Go to the ‘quick help’ section and choose ‘check payment status’.
- Input your quote ID and your order ID.
- You will be presented with updated payment status.
8. Does New India health insurance cover COVID?
Yes. New India Assurance plans cover COVID. If you want specialized coverage for COVID, buy its Corona Kavach Policy or Corona Rakshak Policy.
9. Which paperwork do I need to carry when applying for a reimbursement claim with New India health insurance?
You need to carry the following paperwork when applying for a reimbursement claim:
- Original receipts and bills
- Diagnostic tests and reports
- Hospitalisation recommendation by attending physician
- Data of treatment and report of discharge
- KYC documents
- Health insurance policy details
- Bank account details of policyholder
10. How to contact New India Assurance customer care?
You can call the toll-free hotline at 1800 209 1415, write an email at email@example.com or visit any of their branch offices in person.
New India Health Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. What time frame is there for the New India Assurance health insurance renewal?
New India gives you a grace period of 30 days before the expiration of your prior policy to renew your policy.
2. Can I complete my New India Assurance health insurance renewal online?
Yes, you can make the New India health insurance online payment, But you can also go ahead with the offline procedure through the branch near you.
3. Does New India Assurance health policy renewal provide you with a restoration sum benefit?
Yes, the New India health insurance policy provides you with the restoration sum benefit with your timely renewal of the policy insured.
4. Does renewal of New India health assure the benefit of a cumulative bonus?
Yes, you receive a cumulative bonus benefit from New India. In consideration of each year of insurance with no claims, the sum insured under the policy is raised by 25% at each timely renewal, up to a maximum of 50%. The cumulative bonus that has accrued may be lowered if a claim is filed in any given year at the same proportion at which it has been accruing.
5. How can I get in touch with New India Assurance?
You can do so by dialing New India’s toll-free number (1800) 209-1415 for customer support. and its executives will answer any queries you may have.
New India Health Insurance Claim Settlement FAQs
1. How many different methods does New India Assurance provide claim settlement?
You have the option of using the cashless and reimbursed methods provided by the New India health insurance claim settlement ratio.
2. Can my claim request to New India Assurance be denied in any circumstances?
Yes. If the terms and circumstances of the policy you are insured under and the foundation of your claims don't line up, your request for a claim may be approved or refused.
3. How can I get in contact with the New India Assurance authorities regarding my claim status?
You can use the official website of New India Assurance and use the contact us tab to call on the toll-free 1800-209-1415 number provided to you or email the company through firstname.lastname@example.org for the New India Assurance health insurance claim ratio. The company also has a section to fill in a short form with your name and phone number and the comment regarding your queries, for even easier access to the company.
4. What replacement obligations are there if the claimant misplaces the original New India Assurance policy document?
The policyholder must provide the indemnity bond for lack of policy paper, which must be printed on 200-rupee stamp paper and properly notarized if they have lost their original New India Assurance policy bond.
5. How many network hospitals do I have access to for cashless claims under New India Assurance?
New India Assurance gives you access to approx 3000+ network hospitals under all their coverages. Admitting into one of these hospitals while having a New India Assurance health insurance automatically gives you access to cashless claims.
New India Health Insurance Policy Download FAQs
1. Where can I process the New India Health Insurance Policy download?
New India Assurance health insurance policy download by policy number process can be done on the official website of the insurer. All you need to do is fill in the required information, like your registered email and mobile number, and you’ll be redirected to the download page.
2. Does the New India Assurance health insurance download policy contain the login details for my renewal?
Yes, You will find the needed customer ID for your renewal after completing the New India Assurance health policy download online. Keep in mind that the ID required at the time of renewal isn't your login ID but the customer's ID mentioned in your policy document.
3. Does the New India Assurance health insurance download policy contain terms for my claim?
Yes, the New India health insurance download policy contains your claim settlement terms and conditions for easy access at the time of need.
4. Where can I find the customized exclusions and inclusions of my New India health insurance?
To find the inclusions and exclusions regarding your insured coverage, you must complete the New India Assurance health policy copy download on the company’s official website. Once you have the document, you’ll find the inclusions and exclusions of your insured coverage, along with other factors like insured amount, coverage details, NCB details, potability benefits, grace period, etc.
5. How can I contact customer care for my New India Assurance health insurance policy download?
New India Health Insurance download policy is easy to do through its portal, but if you have any queries regarding it or need better guidance, contact the company’s toll-free customer care by dialing 1800 209 1415.
New India Health Insurance Benefits FAQs
1. Do any of New India's health insurance policies provide a hospital cash benefit?
Yes. Under several of its health insurance plans, including the New India Asha Kiran Policy, the New India Premier Mediclaim Policy, and the New India Floater Mediclaim Policy, you get hospital cash benefits up to a predetermined amount.
2. Are pre- and post-hospitalisation costs covered by New India's health insurance plans?
Yes. Under benefits of New India health assurance insurance coverage, costs incurred for 30 days before hospitalisation and 60 days following hospitalisation are often covered.
3. To purchase health insurance plans from New India, is a pre-acceptance medical examination necessary?
Yes. A pre-acceptance medical examination is required by several New India's policies. But if the application is approved, the proposer will be given a full refund for the price of the examination.
4. Which payment method should I use if I want to receive a tax break on my New India health insurance policy?
Any method other than cash that New India uses to pay for health insurance plans is eligible for a tax deduction.
5. What is not covered under the New India health insurance policy?
New India does not cover the following:
- Your medical expenditures for any disease or injury brought on by purposeful exposure to risk, suicidal attempt, or other intentional or self-inflicted harm are not covered by New India Health insurance plans.
- Any illness or injury that results from involvement in a dangerous sport of any type is not covered by New India Health Insurance benefits.
- Your costs for stem cell implantation and treatment for genetic diseases are not covered by New India Health Insurance policies.
- The treatment of any disease or injury sustained as a result of involvement in any illegal activity is not covered by New India Health Insurance policies.
- You are not covered by New India Health Insurance plans for any costs associated with receiving care outside the country's borders.
New India Health Network Hospitals FAQs
1. What is New India Assurance health network hospital?
A New India Assurance health network hospital is the hospital the company is in partnership with regarding cashless treatments for those under the coverage of health insurance under New India Assurance health insurance.
2. How many network hospitals do I have access to under the New India Assurance health insurance plan?
New India Assurance health network hospital list provides more than 3000 network hospitals under the coverage of your choice. The network hospitals are chosen by the insurance companies based on their comprehensive background checks, effectiveness, and knowledge of the healthcare care they provide, assuring the best health care for you.
3. How do I find the New India health insurance hospital list near me?
You can go to the official page to find the New India health insurance hospital list near you through their ‘Locate Us’ option on the website. On this page, you can see the New India health insurance hospital list near your area based list of PPN hospitals under New India health insurance network hospitals.
4. How do I process a claim reimbursement for a treatment done outside of the New India health network hospital list?
To process a reimbursement claim outside the New India Assurance health network hospital list , you’ll have to pay the medical cost up front at first before filing a claim to the company. Once your claim is authorized, you’ll be reimbursed based on your insured coverage.
5. Can I make a reimbursement claim in a non-network hospital outside of India for my New India Assurance health insurance coverage?
No, every claim must be paid in Indian rupees. All medical procedures must be performed in India exclusively in order to qualify for mediclaim protection. Accessing a non-network New India Assurance health insurance hospital outside India won’t provide you with the benefits of a reimbursement claim.
New India Health Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
1. What advantages come with utilising the calculator for New India Assurance health insurance premiums?
You may save time and quickly calculate your coverage premiums by utilizing the New India Assurance health insurance premium calculator online. A calculator for health insurance premiums is a tool you may use online to choose the best health plan for your budget.
2. How can I calculate my New India Assurance health insurance premium amount?
You can use the New India health mediclaim premium calculator to determine your health premium, the calculator takes into account factors like age, lifestyle habits, any existing ailment etc. while creating a customized estimate premium for you.
3. What is the starting point for New India Assurance's health insurance plans?
The first annual premium for New India Assurance health insurance products is INR 4,768, at this moment. The premium payment amount may occasionally fluctuate.
4. How much of the premiums paid for New India Assurance's health insurance policies are eligible for a tax break?
Under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act of 1961 allows for a tax advantage on premiums up to INR 25,000. However, a maximum deduction one can avail under health insurance is up to INR 1,00,000.
5. Even though I have a New India Assurance mediclaim policy, I have chosen the company's "Overseas Mediclaim Policy" because I will be travelling overseas for a month. Can I get a refund for the premium for the specified one-month period?
No, your New India Assurance mediclaim policy will be stopped for the specified amount of time if you have one and travel overseas with an Overseas Mediclaim Policy. However, after the stated expiration date, the insurance's validity duration will be renewed for the same amount of time. There will be no premium adjustments or refunds.
New India Health Insurance Top Up Plans FAQs
1. What are the covered advanced procedures of the New India health insurance top up plans?
The advanced medical procedures included under the coverage of New India TOP-UP Mediclaim Policy are as follows:
- HIFU and uterine artery embolization
- Deep brain stimulation
- Robotic surgeries
- Bronchial thermoplasty
- Stem cell therapy
- Prostrate vaporisation
- Stereotactic radio surgeries
- Intravitreal injections
- Oral chemotherapy
- Balloon sinuplasty
2. Is domiciliary treatment covered under New India Top Up Plans?
No. New India TOP-UP Mediclaim Policy does not cover domiciliary treatment expenses.
3. How to calculate the premium amount of the New India Assurance top up plans?
New India offers a ‘get quote’ service on each of its product pages. Also, there’s a separate premium calculator section on the page bottom. From there, you can calculate your estimated premium amount by inputting your age and insured sum amount.
4. Can I get a New India Assurance health top up policy as an individual?
Yes. New India TOP-UP Mediclaim Policy is available as both individual and family floater options.
5. How to buy New India Assurance top up plans?
To buy New India TOP-UP Mediclaim Policy, you can visit the official website of New India and follow the purchase steps. Alternatively, you can go through multiple options available on Paytm Insurance and then buy the one that best meets your requirements.
New India Health Insurance Critical Illness Plans FAQs
1. How to buy New India Floater Mediclaim Policy?
To buy New India Floater Mediclaim Policy, visit the official New India Assurance website and go through the insurance application procedure. Alternatively, you can visit Paytm Insurance’s website. Here you can go over multiple health insurance plans and pick the one that suits your requirements.
2. Does Cancer Mediclaim Expenses – Group offer pre and post-hospitalisation expenses?
No. Cancer Mediclaim Expenses – Group policies only offer coverage for in-patient hospitalization expenses for cancer treatment.
3. Does the New India Assurance health critical illness policy cover AYUSH treatment?
Yes. AYUSH treatment coverage is provided by New India Floater Mediclaim Policy.
4. What is the policy term of New India Cancer Guard Policy?
New Cancer Guard Policy has a policy term of 1 year.
5. How to calculate premiums for the New India health critical illness insurance plans?
New India Assurance health insurance critical illness plans have a separate premium chart for each product. You can download the chart and calculate your premium amount based on your sum insured.
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
Measures for Preventing Cancer
By choosing healthy lifestyle habits, you can reduce your risk of developing some common types of cancer. Lear...Read More
Understanding Free Health Check-up Coverage of Your Health I...
Regular medical checkups are beneficial to keep your health in check. You will get them free if you have healt...Read More
Let’s Scan Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Plan
Arogya Sanjeevani is basic and inexpensive health insurance. Additionally, it offers the choice of obtaining a...Read More
Star Health Insurance Family Health Optima Policy
Star Family Health Optima Health Insurance Policy provides extensive coverage for the entire family under a si...Read More
Vitamins and Minerals That Boost Metabolism
Leaner people are associated with a high basal metabolic rate. However, Vitamin B and D, and minerals such as ...Read More
Different Types of Health Insurance Policies Offered in Indi...
You can't get the ideal value if you don't know what kinds of health insurance policies are available in India...Read More
Healthy Foods That Protect Your Liver
The liver is the body's detoxification system that filters out toxins and is responsible for numerous vital fu...Read More
Understanding the Types and Treatments of Diabetes
Diabetes is a disorder when the body's capacity to metabolise blood glucose is impaired. The disease is classi...Read More
Manage Anxiety Easily with These Tips
The constant feeling of something going wrong can wreak havoc on one’s mind and affect daily tasks. However, h...Read More