Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
BMW 7 Series Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The first production of the popular BMW 7 Series began in the year 1977 and it is still going great. The 7 Series falls under the category of a “Full-Size Luxury” car. It only has a 4-door sedan body style and is specified as the successor to the BMW New Six [E3]. The BMW 7 Series is a flagship car with luxury, performance and status to its owners. It had only started with straight-6 petrol engines and later was upgraded with inline-4, V8 and V12 engines. A diesel engine variant was added as an option to the 7 series in 1995.
BMW 7 Series Features
If we are talking about the BMW 7 Series, be assured that it includes most of the top-end features and specs that one would expect from a flagship car. There are 5 available variants of the 7 series in India, namely the 730Ld DPE Signature, 740 Li M Sport, 740 Li M Sport Edition, 740 Li M Sport Edition Individual and the 745Le xDrive. As for its top of the line features, you will be getting Parking Assistant Plus, 10.25” Control Display, Rear Seat Massage Function, Rear Seat Entertainment, Wireless Charging, Ambient Lighting, and much more.
BMW 7 Series Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||7.96 km/l|
|Fuel Type||Petrol / Diesel / Petrol+Diesel (Hybrid)|
|Engine Displacement||6592 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||430bhp@5250-5750rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (nm@rpm)||850Nm@1600-4500rpm|
|Driver Type||All-Wheel Drive (AWD)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||78 Litres|
|Boot Space||420-515 Litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||152 mm|
|Wheel Base||3210 mm|
BMW 7 Series Car Insurance
As per the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, the law requires you to have motor insurance for your vehicles in India. It is for the betterment as having car insurance will levy most of the cost of damages and losses caused by your vehicle in the event of an accident. This is why you will need to have a BMW 7 Series insurance to legally drive your car on the road and be covered during the time of an accident. Buying a new BMW car insurance for 7 Series is very easy, just like getting a BMW 7 Series car insurance renewal.
Types of BMW 7 Series Car Insurance
In India, you have the option of getting either one of the two available types of insurance policies when opting for a new BMW 7 Series car insurance. Like,
- Third-party insurance coverage policy, which is the bare minimum requirement as per Indian law. This type will only cover the damages and losses that occurred to the involved third party.
- Comprehensive car insurance coverage policy, where both the damages and losses of the involved party and the insure. It also has some wide damage protection coverage, including theft of the car, flood damage, other accidental damages, etc.
You will also have the same opportunity to select your insurance type during your BMW 7 Series car insurance renewal.
What will be Covered Under BMW 7 Series Car Insurance Policy?
These are some of the types of damages that will be covered by your new BMW 7 Series insurance policy,
- Third-party liabilities
- Any man-caused disasters like arson, riots, etc.
- Damages received during naturally caused events like floods, tsunamis, tornadoes, etc.
- Car theft
- Accidental fire
- Personal coverage of damage and loss
What will not Be Covered Under BMW 7 Series Car Insurance Policy?
While there are some damages that your BMW 7 Series car insurance will possibly deny coverage for,
- Damages caused purposely by the owner
- Wear and tear
- Damages caused by the unusual use of the vehicle
- Damages caused while using the vehicle for unlawful purposes
- Damages cause while driving without proper certifications and paperwork
- Damages caused while driving under the effect of alcohol and other illegal substances
- Damages caused outside the geographical location
This was an overview of what your new BMW 7 Series insurance policy will accept and reject damage claims for. For an increased BMW 7 Series insurance price, you can get more extensive coverage with the comprehensive option. You can obviously only opt for the third-party basic BMW 7 Series insurance policy if you only need that one.
How to Renew/Buy Your BMW 7 Series Car Insurance Policy?
Now coming to the part of getting your new BMW 7 Series car insurance, it is much easier than it may sound. We will be providing the steps for the whole process, which will be valid in both instances, i.e, for buying a new BMW 7 Series car insurance online and getting the BMW 7 Series car insurance renewal.
Steps to getting the BMW 7 Series car insurance online:
- Look for a new BMW 7 Series car insurance policy vendor online
- Go with one and provide the necessary details
- Choose one of the two insurance types
- See how much the BMW 7 Series car insurance costs
- If you are satisfied with the benefits, terms and conditions and the BMW 7 Series insurance price, finalize it and pay the required sum
Before finalizing the said BMW 7 Series insurance price, make sure to check out any other important details, like getting add-ons, and such. The BMW 7 Series car insurance cost might vary from vendor to vendor.
BMW 7 Series Review
For a top of the line, best of the class, flagship category luxury car, you can never go wrong with the 7 series from BMW. The premium looks and a roaring engine makes the BMW 7 Series worth the investment. Just remember to have coverage on your expensive car by having a BMW 7 Series insurance.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
BMW 7 Series Car Insurance FAQs
1. How to raise a claim for my BMW 7 Series car insurance?
You have the option to have it cashless by visiting one of its network garages, or you can get a reimbursement to have it fixed from a non-network garage.
2. Is the BMW 7 Series car insurance mandatory?
Yes, but you will only need to have at least a third-party car insurance policy by law. Though it is always recommended to have full coverage with a comprehensive policy.
3. Can I transfer my BMW 7 Series insurance to a different insurer?
Yes, you can very well do so if not satisfied with your current insurer. You will also get the continued benefits transferred to your new policy.
4. Can I transfer my old car’s NCB’s to my new BMW 7 Series insurance policy?
Yes, as the no-claim bonus is valid for the driver and not the car, it can be transferred to your new BMW 7 Series insurance policy.
5. How many add-ons can I include into my basic BMW 7 Series insurance policy?
Well, you can add as many add-on covers as you want into your basic comprehensive insurance policy.
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More